Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quartzen

Quartzen

Characters : Mudkit.
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 3

Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] Empty
PostSubject: Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]   Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 15:50

Mudkit woke in the nursery, his fluffy fur that replaced his kit-like fur bobbed with his movements. He flicked his tail, its white tip visible through the nursery cracks. He fluttered his eyes open as his honey-yellow eyes beamed despite just waking up. He stood and stretched his body, though he wobbled a bit. His body didn't feel like his, perhaps he was too. large for his own good. A yawn escaped him as he traced his eyes across the nursery. His senses tingled, he stepped one large white paw in front of him. Then slumped down, he gritted his teeth as he tried again to stand. He wasn't fully awake yet, his expression blank as he heaved a sigh. Then sat in his nest, contemplating as a spark flickered.

' I know! A game for all the kits in camp to play. It'll be fun for all of them! I hope... '

His flattened his ears as he proudly presented himself to the kits in the nursery. It looked like he was going to start a totally-awesome, awe-striking-bizarre speech. But that came out was..

" Does anybody want to play Cats of Clans? It'll be a fun game - I think - and you'll be able to have your own clans! And stuff.. "

He called, trying his hardest to catch their attention into playing a game worthy of their interest. His true goal was to gain some friends, but it might be hard to move around given his big fur coat might make him have a heatstroke. He'd make sure to only watch the antics of other kits and act like a score-board.

Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]   Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 18:14

Stormpaw

He wasn't a kit himself anymore but he couldn't help but hang around camp anyway and keep the queens and the kits company. Even if he didn't have any family himself per se, he was determined to get to know every other clan-mate just as well they were the same blood as him anyway.

The tom walked in with a squirrel, having brought it for the den of youngsters to share, but walking in on a tiny warrior clan in the making instead. "Does that mean I can be leader of StormClan? I guess you can be my deputy, if you wanted." He was a little smug, playfully teasing the tiny kit.

Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] PDt1Qqd Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Quartzen

Quartzen

Characters : Mudkit.
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]   Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 14:56

Mudkit's fur stood on end as whipped around to see Stormpaw as the nursery entrance. He puffed out his cheeks with his childish behavior by how spooked he could get just by a cats presence alone. He glanced at the squirrel in Stormpaws jaws as he drooled, the saliva dropped down from his jaws before gulping it up. His honey-yellow eyes grew wide.

" N-No way am I letting you have me as your deputy! A-And Stormclan sounds like an awful name. It doesn't suit my taste. "

He rolled his wrist in an unlikely manner. Attempting to switch the apprentices mindset. Stormclan? Goodriddens that name would never suit a kit like him. Being a leader is much better than some lowly deputy. Of course that was the first goal in order to become leader in the first place. He narrowed his eyes as he scrunched his nose.

" Mudclan sounds a-lot better doesn't it? Why would anyone want their clan to be named after a storm? Pfft- Cats in Mudclan will be strong and fast! A-And the greatest hunters the clans have ever seen! "

He exclaimed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]   Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mud'kits Game; Cats of Clans [ Open ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: