Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

follow me to the moon [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

follow me to the moon [closed] Empty
PostSubject: follow me to the moon [closed]   follow me to the moon [closed] EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 18:47

Though it wasn’t abnormal for Briarthorn to patrol the borders all on her own, today, her paws were leading her along the border with purpose. She’d made a promise to a young tom that he had a place in SkyClan, which he’d rightfully earned, and she intended to make sure he knew it was still there. Even if he didn’t wish to return, the tabby soon-to-be leader was going to at least make contact with him. Though she was unsure where he was taking up residence, she did know that if he wanted to come back to SkyClan, he wouldn’t have strayed far from the borders. She’d run into Crimsonflame eventually.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: follow me to the moon [closed]   follow me to the moon [closed] EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 21:24

Briarthorn was right about Crimsonflame sticking near the borders. He was growing restless, waiting to hear that it was safe for him to come back. He knew Briarthorn was to be leader, and he knew she would allow him back. She had said so himself. But at the same time, he needed her to be the one to let him back. He didn't know who all would tear him apart if he stepped a paw on the territory without her permission. He was still technically exiled until she said otherwise, after all.

His eyes immediately brightened as he saw the figure of Briarthorn, and he raced to meet her. If she had any doubts that he wanted to return, his kittish excitement would give her her answer.

follow me to the moon [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: follow me to the moon [closed]   follow me to the moon [closed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 8:56

Briarthorn’s expression relaxed significantly when Crimsonflame appeared, seemingly unharmed and eager to see her. She offered him a very subtle smile. ”It’s good to see you’re safe, Crimsonflame.” She mewed simply, pace slowing as she grew nearer to the tom. ”For better or for worse, Bloodstrike left with Beechfang- permanently. I believe they’re staying in the Twolegplace. Bloodstrike is no longer welcome on our land.” The tom likely already knew that, being banished outside of the territories. Regardless, she still felt it necessary to fill him in on what had happened after he left. ”It is safe for you in SkyClan now. Anyone who disagrees with that decision may take it up with me personally, or they can leave. As far as I’m concerned, you’ve done no wrong. Not any more than myself, Dandelionflight, and the rest. I’m ready when you are.” Briarthorn turned to leave, waiting for Crimsonflame to join her as they walked back toward camp.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: follow me to the moon [closed]   follow me to the moon [closed] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 16:47

So it was really over, then. Bloodstrike was exiled, he wouldn't get the chance to hurt Crimsonflame. Briarthorn truly had his safety in mind when making her decisions. The tom let out a breath he hadn't even known he was holding, relief washing over him. Everything that scared him in SkyClan was gone. For the first time, as he followed Briarthorn back to camp, there was no dread weighing his paws. He wouldn't have to fight to be SkyClan, he wouldn't have to go to sleep wondering if he would never wake up, wondering if he would be attacked and no cat would even bother to help him.

For the first time in a long time, Crimsonflame felt as though he was really going home.

follow me to the moon [closed] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: follow me to the moon [closed]   follow me to the moon [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

follow me to the moon [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: