Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Socialization [O]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Froststar was making his rounds of the camp walls and dens. Sure, he could assign another cat to do this, but he had the time and it wasn't worth seeking out a cat who was enjoying time to themselves to do such a menial task when he could easily look everything over himself. Besides, if something needed fixing, he would've had to check whatever it was anyway. Thankfully, nothing had fallen too far into disrepair yet, Starclan had blessed them with a fairly temperate Greenleaf so far. Padding across camp, Froststar began checking over the nursery, nudging small bits of branch back into alignment with a deft flick of his paw. Unfortunately, he was also quite the perfectionist and had begun to get quite into his work. So much, in fact, that he might not realize a cat or two came up behind him...

ooc: yes this is permission to scare your leader on accident OR on purpose you little trouble makers, have fun :)

Socialization [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 10:59 pm

Swiftheart had recently lost one of her kits. Frogkit had died of sickness and the loss was very painful for the poor warrior who blamed herself too much. Due to this, she was far more on edge than she normally ever was. So when she saw out of the corner of her eye some strange cat poking around the nursery she went full on mom protection mode and let out a loud hiss and growl . She turned towards the potential threat and the fur on her back raised instinct. Luckily before she actually pounced at the “attacker” she realized who it was. She went hot with embarrassment and she groaned internally … it was frost star helping to fix up the place and she had nearly bit his head off…. Wow she really was more on edge she thought to herself.

She very quickly apologized and did her best to explain why she had greeted him in such a rude manor im so sorry frosty… I didn’t recognize you out of the corner of my eye and well… I just was overprotective I guess and didn’t see who it was she blurted out quickly… she shuffled on her paws… he would understand right? Of course he would they had known each other for a long time and were good friends she reassured herself … still it was embarrassing… it’s just.. with the loss of frogkit I have been … I don’t know she looked at her paws again avoiding eye contact for now

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptySat Jul 09, 2022 11:16 pm

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow's mind was still on the argument between herself and Soottail. She was definitely less angry about it, but the thought made her twitch her tail every time she saw the other black-and-white she-cat walk past. Why did she care so much? If it were any other cat she'd feel nothing, so why was it that Soottail made her so angry?

Lashing her tail, she decided that she needed to do something to take her mind off of the argument. She had seen Froststar padding around camp, probably doing some camp chores and started to stalk the tom. She hadn't leapt at him recently, and that always cheered her up. Multicoloured eyes watching the smaller white cat, she paused before launching herself at him, tail flicking as she 'hugged' his soft fur. "We haven't spoken lately!" She mewed, before gazing up at Swiftheart with a small giggle. "I think you're fine, Swift." She purred softly. "I don't know how it feels to lose a kit, but I know it'll hurt a lot."

Marshmallow blinked, bringing her attention back to the leader. I'm terrible at reassuring cats...

Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptySun Jul 10, 2022 1:57 pm

🌲【Forestbreeze】🌲

Curiosity had gotten the better of Forestbreeze and before he knew it, his paws had led him over to the growing group of cats. He had barely finished one of his daily chores when—from the corner of his eye—he noticed the accidental spook Froststar had received during his inspection of the nursery walls. He could tell that Swiftheart was embarrassed of her near-actions and seemed to be saying something to the white-furred tom. A pang of sorrow was felt in his chest when he remembered that Swiftheart had lost one of her kits not too long ago. It made sense as to why she had nearly jumped on Froststar. She was on edge and deep in thought.

The moment he had begun walking over, Marshmallow had gotten there first. He tilted his head as he eyed her. He hadn't seen her for quite a while now. He wondered how she faired. He shook his thoughts away. He'll get to ask them all in a moment.

"How's everything going over here?" he questioned gently the moment he was close enough. He offered them all a simple, patient smile as he waited for their responses.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1200

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Froststar, upon hearing hissing and growling, immediately became as fluffed up as possible, whipping his head around to see a suddenly apologetic Swiftheart behind him. He opened his mouth to speak, to say anything that would be appropriate in this situation, and then another scare. Paws suddenly were practically over the small tom, as his adopted daughter hugged him. "I-" The tom mewed in a significantly higher pitched voice than normal, "am fine." His voice was practically a squeak as the adrenaline ebbed away, leaving a slowly deflating Froststar in its wake. "There is no need to apologize, emotions get the best of us all on occasion, Swiftheart." His tail tapped gently against Marshmallow, acknowledging her presence gently. He was not planning on removing her yet, he knew that she was enjoying this. No matter how... embarrassing it was. "I suppose I can take a break from my work, there is not much that requires fixing in camp, thank the stars. How have you all been... relatively speaking?"

Socialization [O] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2022 7:51 pm

Swiftheart smiled as her good friend marshmallow tackled the leader a bit.  Forestbreeze came over as well.

Hmm they asked how everyone was doing? hmm it was not the easiest right now but Swiftheart was used to dealing with family losses.  She had grieved her kit and was of course sad over it but she was always one to be quick to rebound from such things and she was fairly quick to be back to her usual ish self.

"hmm its okay " she said thinking a little looking at her leader

"you know what I really miss Frosty? "  she purred his nickname that she had given to him all the way back when he had saved her and Rat and Night from the foxes.

"I miss the hide and seek games you used to have the clan do back when you were deputy! Can we do another one of those or something similar to it?" she asked him with a purr and playful nod. It was true, she did miss those ... but maybe she just missed the times of having everyone around instead ... hard to say

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Socialization [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socialization [O]   Socialization [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Socialization [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: