Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Journey of the stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Journey of the stars Empty
PostSubject: Journey of the stars   Journey of the stars EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 15:30

Plot Name: Journey of the stars
Clans involved: Windclan
Characters Directly Involved: (Include the rpers) Batsong and any windclan cats who want to come

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate) No

Explain your Plot:

Batsong could take a group to the moonstone and they could talk with their lost friends in starclan for the night. You could talk to anyone you lost that went to starclan.

Advantages: after your moonstone as apprentice you cant do alot of these and I know alot of people have lost friends in windclan so this topic could be pretty cool I think.

Disclaimer: this is pending on plot approval. Also I dont really want starclan reveals just family/friend bonding time would be allowed here.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?:

Windclan would be closer to starclan and would be more open to starclan guidence. Batsong would feel more comfortable in her med cat role

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.
I include these topics in detail of section 2 of the next question.

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

I will list out reasons I think it should be approved:
1) I took a survey in windclan discord channel asking if this type of plot would be interesting. The response was very positive indicating that alot of people would enjoy this and would want to do.

2) Batsong has slowly over the course of time getting more and more used to being the med cat:

She started out as being so unsure of herself and wondering if this was right for her:
as seen in this topic:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47996-learn-from-your-elders-o

She slowly got help of others to learn about the herbs and boost her self confidence as seen in these 2 topics:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48050-passing-down-the-knowledge
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48056-a-visitor

Now she is finally settling in to her role somewhat more as can be seen in the final topic of this "arc" if you will:
https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t48270-finally-settling-in-as-mc-open-herb-hunt

So this trend of her getting more and more confident as the clans med cat (teqniqually she is still a mca and needs a ceromony) shows that she would be willing to take a group to do starclan dreams to allow her clanmates a goodbye to anyone they may have lost and a chance to reconnect with their fallen friends and family.

3) No official reveals or starclan revelations would take place: this would simply be a hang out with starclan type topic where they could talk with friends and such. So it will not be overly complex so it should be allowed.

4) In recent wc forms it is said that wc should try and have more activity and maybe open topics. Its my hope that this could help do that :D

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

Journey of the stars
Page 1 of 1