Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Help me sis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Help me sis Empty
PostSubject: Help me sis   Help me sis EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 20:21

Shadepaw had been feeling weird ever since his naming ceromony to apprentice. He had little to no energy and constantly coughed a lot. He felt weaker by the day and knew it wasn’t good. The good ball of a Tom slowly dragged himself to the med den. Eggpaw? he whimpered a little in a horse voice. He collapsed where he stood blood dripping out of his mouth a little from all the coughing . He lay there rasping breaths barely able to breathe

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Help me sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me sis   Help me sis EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 9:22

Eggpaw

The call of her name caught the apprentice's attention. Glancing up from the organized herbs, the young cat caught sight of her brother, struggling to enter. "Shadepaw?" She asked, cautiously stepping his way. Had something happened? She was answered as the other apprentice collapsed in front of her, blood spattering on the ground from his cough. Alarmed, the apprentice, quickly took her brother by the scruff, and helped him into a nest.

Once he was settled, she rushed towards the herbs, eyes flicking around each pile, struggling to remember what may help save her brother. Cobwebs for bleeding? No, he was coughing up blood. There was no wound to close. He was coughing, Tansy...! She stopped a few leaves to the side, grabbing a bit of catnip to go with it. Perhaps they could use some poppy flowers to sooth the cough. Then, the realization hit her. "Did you eat anything?" She asked, ears rotating in his direction, her focused gaze landing on yarrow and yew. Maybe if he ate anything bad he could throw it up...?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Help me sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me sis   Help me sis EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 10:51

Shadepaw coughed some more as he felt himself being carried over to the nest nearby. He had never felt so weak and energy zapped in his whole life. It was a struggle to just stay awake. His body felt as though it had been hit by a monster.

His sister was asking if he ate anything and he shook his head in a no. Not in a couple days. I have felt too nauseous and sick to eat." he knew that the low amount of food wouldnt help him fight this sickness but at the same time it felt like if he ate anything he wouldnt be able to keep it down.

He shivered uncontrollably cold even though it was plenty warm with the summers sun and long days. He curled up into a little ball of fluff and burried himself deeper into the nest trying to warm up...

so cold ... he thinks to himself his eyes barely able to keep open.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

Help me sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me sis   Help me sis EmptySun 10 Jul 2022 - 10:41

Eggpaw

Eggpaw's ears folded back, Why hadn't he come in earlier? Abandoning her pile of leaves she had already pulled out, the apprentice rushed to grab feverfew, and bounded back to her brother, wide eyes looking him over. "Eat this, it should help with your stomach." Her voice, while normally bubbly and happy, was strained with stress. How was she supposed to save her brother when she didn't understand what was happening? As long as the Feverfew did its job by allowing her brother to consume other things, he could get at least the energy to eat food and fight off whatever was happening to him.

Determined, Eggpaw sat upright and waited for her brother to eat it, eyes unblinking.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me sis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me sis   Help me sis Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me sis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: ThunderClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: