Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Not One Of Us [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyFri Jul 01, 2022 12:18 pm

Although he had been exiled, Aether was not willing to stray too far from SkyClan territory, roaming just outside of the borders. After all, he had no plans of staying gone. Like it or not, he was Crimsonflame. Odd how it took this event to truly make him accept that. But he was not going to let Bloodstar take it away from him now that he had that name. And thankfully, he didn't think most of the other cats in the Clan were going to let him either.

Still, Crimsonflame needed to be patient. As much as he wanted to race into that territory and tear Bloodstar's throat out, he needed to trust Briarthorn would be able to take care of things. She was a capable leader, he would not have followed her at all if she wasn't. She would manage things.

So caught up in his brooding, Crimsonflame didn't even realize how close he was to ThunderClan land.

Not One Of Us [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Characters : thistlemask | grebedance | turtlepaw
Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice
Number of posts : 326

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 4:36 am

Apprehension burned in her paw-pads as she strayed closer to the Thunderpath, the location being far too close to both monsters and ShadowClan for her liking, but she had a job to do when it came to border marking. Lost in thought, Thistlemask hissed as her paw touched the tar, the absorbed heat scalding her foot for a heartbeat before she recoiled and began to lick it in a mix of fear and frustration. The calico placed it down gingerly, continuing along the length of the border towards SkyClan.

A familiar scent brushed over her senses and she looked up, scouring the undergrowth for a familiar pelt. A purr bubbled in her throat as she caught sight of her brother, and the molly raced forward, ignoring the scented lines for a moment-- figuring this close to the monsters, no cat would really get in a fit over this.

"Aether! How are you!" Thistlemask's voice was light, brushing her pelts across her brothers. "How's being a warrior of SkyClan treating you?"

character profiles | aussie
Thistlemask | ThunderClan T4 Warrior | #9f0fa8
Grebedance | RiverClan T3 Warrior | #00bc91
Turtlepaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #eda324
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Crimsonflame jumped when he heard pawsteps coming his way at a rapid pace, but quickly softened when it was his sister's pelt that brushed against him. It was always good to see a friendly face, and even better to see family. A reminder that he still had someone to care for.

"Hey, Thistlemask! So, um, I don't think I am actually supposed to tell you this, but Bloodstar kind of went crazy? So yeah, I am kind of exiled now. Don't worry, though! It's not all bad! Briarthorn, the deputy, is forcing him to step down, because again, crazy, and she has made it very clear that I still have a home there. So this exile is only temporary. But uh, yeah, how are things in ThunderClan?"

Not One Of Us [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Clan/Rank : thunderclan t3 warrior | riverclan t3 warrior | thunderclan apprentice

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyTue Jul 05, 2022 8:07 am

There was clear surprise in every part of her body as he blurted everything out, hardly skipping a beat as he told her of his temporary banishment and events only RiverClan and SkyClan should know. Trying to close her now agape jaw, she cleared her throat, stepping back for a moment. The gears in her brain churned, but no response was bubbling to her lips, and she stood there in a stunned silence for a few more heartbeats.

"Ah- Um, I'm sorry? The molly finally stuttered out at last, shaking her head. "That's definitely something. Do you need a place to stay temporarily-- I could ask Mottlerose, she's our new deputy, I think we're friends, or are SkyClan just... okay with this?" Disbelief was still clear. Her father clearly had to obtain his mannerisms and behaviours from somewhere- it only makes sense that Bloodstar, his father, would be something of an interesting cat himself.

"Stars," she mumbled under her beath, still visibly concerned and confused. Thistlemask raised her voice to a speaking volume, looking at her brother with forced amusement, "You're handling this better than most would, Aether. I'll assist in tearing his throat out if that helps-- What an insane mouse-brain. Good about Briarthorn though, hopefully she's not insane herself." Genuine humour now filled her features, but she couldn't deny the concern for her brother if he was so easily displaced by not only his leader, but his kin.

And a little for herself. Minnowfin is a reasonable tom. Young, but he's not... The molly shuddered to think of the heavily scarred brute that was Bloodstar. I reckon I'm good.

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyThu Jul 07, 2022 11:15 am

Crimsonflame chuckled. "No, SkyClan is not okay with this. Bloodstar was just living up to his name as a bloodthirsty tom. He talks with his claws first. He's.....honestly a lot like dad was, but a lot more aggressive. It's scary. But Briarthorn is taking care of it! I've just been holed up in twolegplace for the time being. It's not all that bad. There is even someone from my Clan making sure I stay fed, so there is that."

A grin crossed his maw, and it was clear that, as scared as Thistlemask seemed to be for his sake, Crimsonflame himself was not worried at all.

"Don't worry bout me. I am going to be going back to an even better SkyClan. Everything is going to be just fine!"

Not One Of Us [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
oryx

oryx

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 5:49 am

The mention of her father gave her momentarily chills, but she shook them away, refocusing her concern on her kin in front of her. SkyClan was truly falling apart in the moons after the Dark Forest and Morningstar's reign, and she thanked her lucky stars each and every day that Achelois' interest in Stoatstar had lead her to the safety of ThunderClan, far away from the tyranny of her father.

"I'm glad to hear someone is looking out for you. Although, I'm more surprised you're unable to look out for yourself," she said, eyes filled with mischief. "I trust that things will be alright. We're from the Order! I know you'll be okay." The molly seemed more resolved now, his aloof nature about the situation providing her the comfort she sought, compared to a serious conversation about the matter.

"That being said, if you need anything, or if Briarthorn decides to turn you away when she 'fixes the clan', you come straight to me okay? We'll be able to figure something out." With that, the tension settled to just a soft simmer beneath the surface.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not One Of Us [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not One Of Us [c]   Not One Of Us [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Not One Of Us [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum