Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)   Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 4:49

Peach had heard so, so much about clanlife. According to her mother, her grandmother, Silky, used to be a clan cat called Amberwing, though, she never got to know her grandmother before she passed, she was still very excited about knowing more and more cats, especially clan cats! So, she decided to finally leave the safety of twolegplace and headed towards what she thought was clan territory. Ooh... I wonder if they'll be friendly! I've never fought someone before! She soon saw an abundance of pine trees and stopped walking, pale green eyes glowing with curiosity.

She must be close.

She broke into a run, skidding to a stop at the boundary. Eww... Did grandma use to smell like this? She shook her soft fur and paced around the border, large ears perked and feathery tail swaying with wonder. Maybe I should call out!

"Hello! Wild cats! I'm here to see you!" Were the stories fake? No... She could definitely smell cat out here, but Peach didn't want to risk stepping into unknown territories with the thought of being attacked at the back of her mind. It's safer on the other side of that stench... She told herself.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)   Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 17:26

The sound of an unfamiliar voice sent the blackbird Wolfblossom had been stalking into the air in a panic, and the newly-named warrior let out a huff of frustration. She stared after the retreating form of the bird for a moment, then turned, leaping through the branches towards the source of the noise. By the she-cat's words, she was no clan cat, and Wolfblossom had to suppress a pang of disappointment that the voice was not her mother's.

It didn't take long to find the... Not quite intruder standing at their border, and Wolfblossom eyed the she-cat curiously for a moment. A mostly white pelt with splashes of color stood out against the greenery, and the she-cat's pelt seemed rather well-groomed for what she'd expect from a rogue. Not that Wolfblossom had met any, of course, but to hear her mother and aunt speak of them, rogues were mange-ridden and aggressive.

This she-cat seemed to be neither... Yet. Still, Wolfblossom kept to the trees, settling on a branch low enough to allow for both conversation and the ability to drop down onto the she-cat should she prove to be unfriendly. Her pale, thick fur lent her no hope of hiding in the trees, but Wolfblossom couldn't scent any other cats to be wary of except for the she-cat in front of her.

"I suppose I'm one of those 'wild cats' you're asking after?" Pale blue eyes fixed on the she-cat, guarded but curious. "You're about to trespass on Skyclan territory. Who are you, stranger?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)   Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 4:51

Peach had been expecting someone to come out of the forest to see her, after all, the only thing she truly knew about the clans was their names and territories... And she still couldn't really remember them. The tortoiseshell van's gaze was fixed on the territory in front of her, and she jumped in surprise when the leaves above her rustled and a cat spoke above her. She flicked her large ears up in wonder. Why's she up in a tree? She thought, though it may not be the best idea to ask the wild cat... yet.

Her eyes brightened, though, as even the thought of meeting a real wild cat made her bubble over with excitement. "Ooh! Hello!" Peach had no sense of danger at this moment, excitement overtaking what little fear she might've had. "Woah... You're a big cat! You're super pretty and clean-looking too!" Honestly, Peach didn't know what she expected. She didn't quite expect the wild cat to be as dirty as the street cats that roamed around the roads at home, but it was still a surprise to see how well-taken-care-of the wild cat seemed, even if they looked a little hungry. "Oh, I'm aware that there's a territory here, the smell is... Very strong." She flicked her mostly-ginger feathery tail and stepped back a little from what she thought was the border.

"Anyway, hello! I'm Peach, I live in the houses... Um... Ma said you called it the twoleg... space?" She tilted her head, glancing back at the direction she came from. "Well, uh... You said this was Skyclan, right? My grandma used to be a Skyclan cat if I remember correctly from my mother's stories. Um, I'm not sure how long wild cats live normally so I don't think you'll know her, but she kinda looked like me! Just... amber eyes." She hesitated. Was she rambling too much? "Sorry, sorry! I've never spoken with a wild cat before! I'm very excited!" She giggled, though she licked a tuft of fur on her chest down with a little embarrassment.

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5642

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)   Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) EmptyTue 5 Jul 2022 - 18:51

"Of course I'm clean!" Wolfblossom couldn't keep from sputtering at the she-cat's words. "My family wouldn't be so fond of being around me if I weren't." And prey had noses, too. Before she could think too hard or get overly offended however, the she-cat went on, introducing herself. Peach, it seemed, at least had the common sense not to run headlong into the territory. Houses? Wolfblossom had... No idea what those were, but the mention of twolegs was enough of a clue that she was no wild cat, as if her reaction hadn't been enough of a clue. "We call it twolegplace."

"Your grandmother was Skyclan?" She asked, now much more curious, "My name is Wolfblossom. I've only just been made a warrior, but there's cats plenty older than I am, too." Like Briarthorn, and her parents...

"You haven't seen a big silver and white tabby by any chance, have you? Yellow-green eyes, battle scarred pelt?" Her mother's exile was still fresh in her mind, but Wolfblossom had heard that twolegplace was where she had been headed. It was worth a shot asking if Peach had seen her.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)   Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jumping Down the Rabbit Hole (OPEN!)
Page 1 of 1