Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty
PostSubject: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 7:17 am

Fawnshine

It'd been a while, but Fawnshine was expected to travel to the Highstones once again. This time, with Comfreyheart's apprentice — Foxpaw. She didn't know the apprentice all that well, though if the young she-cat studied under her sister's paws... She must be capable. Grabbing the bundle of herbs, the medicine cat walked to the apprentices' den, calling for Foxpaw.

"Foxpaw, are you awake? We'll be heading to the Highstones now for your Moonstone journey." Like always, she'd then nudge the bundle of herbs towards the apprentice, giving them a nod as a sign to eat it. Well, as if it hadn't been clear enough already... But to avoid wasting time.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 9:54 pm

Foxpaw stretched, quickly shaking herself fully awake at Fawnshine's voice-- she had almost forgotten about the journey to the Moonstone..! Sleep hardly lasted in her paws, excitement taking up her strides to the medicine cat, "I'm awake!" she confirmed. Her nose wrinkled at the bitter scent, but the apprentice obliged to Fawnshine's nod. ..The smell turned out to be the mild part. Foxpaw almost flinched at the flavour of the traveling herb, swallowing the rest of the bundle before the taste could linger any longer. She turned back toward Fawnshine with a determined nod, "I'm ready."

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 2:37 am

Fawnshine

Yet again, another excitement came from an apprentice. It was more relieving than to hear that a cat forgot about their journey, though. "Good. Let's get going, then." Once again, the medicine cat would lead the apprentice like any other through the familiar paths out of ThunderClan camp, and so to the Highstones.

------

This time she'd already gotten too familiar. "Foxpaw, follow my tail or scent closely. The tunnel to the Moonstone will be dark, but only for a while," She spoke, continuing as she led the younger she-cat inside. And soon enough, the Moonstone showed itself. "Here we are. Just touch your nose to the stone, and StarClan will guide you to the rest. I'll be here if you need me."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Mechanic

Mechanic

Characters : [L]ichensun(!) || [F]oxglare(!) || [R]eedpaw(!)
Clan/Rank : [L]SkyClan, T1 Warrior || [F]ThunderClan, T2 Warrior || [R]RiverClan, Apprentice
Libra Pig
Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptySun Jul 03, 2022 2:16 am

The journey toward the Highstones was long- Foxpaw felt far more grateful for eating the pungent herbs; she doubted she would've had enough endurance, otherwise. Foxpaw was glad to reach Mothermouth, but there was something almost unnatural of the shadows within. Even the darkest nights had slight reminder of light; the moon or a few bright stars shining through the clouds.. but the tunnels had none of that. Foxpaw was careful to stay right behind Fawnshine, speeding her pace to not lose the medicine cat's scent.

After their short trek through the passage, the tunnels slowly grew brighter. The Moonstone. Foxpaw felt her mouth gape; the stone was.. brilliant. Beautiful. Foxpaw couldn't think of the words to properly describe the shining stone. The whole room seemed to be just as attracted to the light as she- reflections from the Moonstone replacing the inky, pitch black of the small cavern. Foxpaw took even strides to the Moonstone, and with a deep breath, touched her nose to the cool rock.

A moment passed, and the apprentice opened her eyes again. Warm grass and sunny skies took the place of cold stone and stifling walls- she clearly wasn't within Mothermouth, anymore. "Is.. this StarClan?" Foxpaw mewed into the air, beginning to look around the forested expanse.

Lichensun || Skyclan || ‏T1 Warrior || ‎‏30 HP / 80 SP || ‎‏‏‎#306a43
Foxglare || Thunderclan || T2 Warrior || 40 HP / 100 SP || #c2a672
Reedpaw || Riverclan || Apprentice || 20 HP/60 SP || #9a5d38 ||
(Not Pictured)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 1:41 am

The forest trees swayed in a breeze that felt strangely distant, yet peaceful. From far off, the sounds of a brook could be heard, bubbling, luring in thirsty prey for Starclanners to kill. Their land of endless hunting. Amongst those trees materialized the form of a large she-cat, deep gray and striped. Her amber eyes flicked to the newcomer quickly, and she nearly did a humorous double-take. "Oh!" She mewed, surprise etched onto her starry features. With reckless abandon, the molly bounded up to the apprentice, looking down on him. "I forgot I was going to be talking to an apprentice! Yes this is Starclan, and I'm Wolfblaze. I was a Thunderclan warrior not too long ago!" Settling down, Wolfblaze shook out her thick pelt. "Anyway, what do you want from this visit Foxpaw? I mean I could give wisdom and advice randomly if you want, but I think you'd like something a bit more... focused maybe?" Curious, excited eyes gazed down upon the apprentice, happy to see a living cat again. It had been too long.

Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey    Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey  Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: