Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawk...ling? [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

Hawk...ling? [C] Empty
PostSubject: Hawk...ling? [C]   Hawk...ling? [C] EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 21:27

Hawkheart did as he often did when he had nothing to do. He laid in the most obtrusive place possible, and waited for someone to get annoyed enough to move him by force. Of course, this hadn't happened quite yet, most were either out on patrol, or were doing similar sunbathing on their downtime. It was nice... until he remembered he had kits. He loved them, but he constantly felt like he had to check on them! They were just so small! So small and weak, and they were his! It was truly mind-boggling. Yet despite this momentary lapse in relaxation, he remembered he didn't have to worry about them. They were probably asleep in the nursery, and he was close by enough that if they needed anything they could just yell at him to move. Yep... he didn't have to do anything at all...

Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo48 Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo50 Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Hawk...ling? [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk...ling? [C]   Hawk...ling? [C] EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 19:12

Daisykit sat patiently at the nursery exit. She looked out seeing her dad laying there...

She curiously walked over to him and sat down next to him tilting her head back and forth looking at him.

She wanted so much to make her parents proud of her and to be able to make them happy. "hello father" she meowed very formally and doing her best to be proper.

"it is a wonderful day out today" she meowed.

She always tried to act older than her age... she didnt try and pounce on his tail like her siblings might have... or try and climb all over him like many kits would be tempted to do...

She was tempted to do these things but her longing to get her parents approval far outweighed any tempation even that of a kits eagerness.

Looking at him she wondered what he was doing and if she could aid him in any possible way... but from the looks of it he was just laying there half passed out.

"hmmm can I fetch you a snack father?" she asked wanting to make him happy. She flicked her tail pointing to the fresh kill pile

From a distance away: sat Batsong. She had just gotten back from an herb hunt and her jaws full of random plants. She nearly tripped over the warrior laying in the most abnoxious in the way spot possible.

Rolling her eyes she sighed ... ugh he had always been so lazy and when she tried to socalize with him that other time on a hunting he seemed so unintrested in doing anything but the bare minimum. She sighed going around him clearly annoyed. "he has w-working legs you know he can g-get his own food... her stutter and talking through all the herbs really muffled it.

although at times I wonder if his legs do work she thought to herself quietly.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

Hawk...ling? [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk...ling? [C]   Hawk...ling? [C] EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 20:09

The large tom flicked his ears as he heard the light paws of a kit approach. He assumed it was his own, he was right there after all, and he turned his head to find Daisykit asking if he wanted a snack. "No, thank you kitto. I just enjoy laying around sometimes, you can get on top if you want? I've got plenty of room and no kits have climbed up yet." He had only lay his head back down for only a moment before he heard he heard Batsong. Narrowing his eyes, he lifted his head once again. "I certainly could, and yet... maybe I don't want to? Though, I would never make my own kit get me food, if anything, I'd be getting it for them." His tone illustrated that Batsong was beginning to tread on thin ice, the tom was attempting to restrain himself with his kit around but... well, everyone knew how he could get.

Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo48 Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo50 Hawk...ling? [C] Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!

Last edited by Alexcentria on Sat 2 Jul 2022 - 2:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : batglow living in my head rent free)
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

Hawk...ling? [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk...ling? [C]   Hawk...ling? [C] EmptyFri 1 Jul 2022 - 22:16

Ooc: it’s batsong :) batglow was shadowclan elder who recently died )

Daisykit tilted her head in curiosity her dad said it was okay to climb on him?? It sounded like a lot of fun and if dad said it was okay there must be no harm in it. She eagerly nodded loving getting to play with her parents. She climbed up on the large warrior burying herself in his thick fur pelt. She poked her head up and looked at him with a happy smile . She was a miniature version appearance wise to her mother. She wanted her parents approval more than almost anything else so she wanted to show him her hunting crouch she had been practicing. Hopping off his back she jumped up and down a little bit wanting his attention.

Dad dad dad look what I can do she said eagerly . She stalked along creeping up on a leaf that was there pretending it was fresh prey. Her stance was actually not that bad considering she was just a kit and had no official training. Jumping at it she managed to actually “catch” it if you will. When I grow up I’m gonna be the bestest warrior ever! Just like you and mom! she purred . She was desperate for her father attention and so she didn’t really pay any mind to batsong as she went by on her way.

Hey dad? Dad dad she meowed over and over wanting his approval …. Hmm what could she show him next she wondered… whatever it was it had to be good she couldn’t let her parents down

Look I can umm uhh I can stand on my hind legs like for battles and stuff she meowed thinking quickly if anything that could keep him interested in her for longer. Her desire and longing for approval very evident. She shakily managed to briefly rear up on her hind legs before she lost balance and toppled over a little. She got up quickly and brushed herself off. Tada! she purred happily but was looking very closely at his reaction. She would only consider her showings a success if he looked pleased with them.

Hawk...ling? [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk...ling? [C]   Hawk...ling? [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawk...ling? [C]
Page 1 of 1