Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Should Be, Would Be (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Should Be, Would Be (o) Empty
PostSubject: Should Be, Would Be (o)   Should Be, Would Be (o) EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 7:41

OOC: takes place shortly after Hate Me So))

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow's fur bristled as she left the warrior's den after a short session of grooming. She hadn't seen her moth- Soottail- after their little argument in the warrior's den, and she was fine that way. Soottail in no way deserved any attention, not from Marshmallow, or from any of her clanmates. Needless to say, she wasn't in a very good mood as she sat at the fresh-kill pile, roughly picking up a small frog in a way that definitely wasn't at all elegant. She slumped down, frog at her paws and glaring at anyone that walked past, tail flicking.

Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Should Be, Would Be (o)   Should Be, Would Be (o) EmptySat 25 Jun 2022 - 11:09

Maybe, just maybe, Nightstalker caught wind of at least part of the conversation between Marshmallow and her mother, Soottail. He didn't wish to butt in on familial conversations, even if they were horrible, but at some point, a line had to be crossed. Shadowclan was a family unit and should behave with at least tolerance at worst. But, Nightstalker was the deputy, the deputy with the emotional experience of a dead, wet, rat. Swiftheart, or Basilbloom would be much better suited for these kinds of deligations, but alas, it fell to him. Nightstalker padded over to the prey pile himself, at least keeping his distance for the time being before he also grabbed a frog himself and settled next to Marshmallow silently.

Should Be, Would Be (o) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Should Be, Would Be (o)   Should Be, Would Be (o) EmptySun 26 Jun 2022 - 6:41

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow hadn't expected anyone to sit down next to her, let alone Nightstalker, of all cats. He always seemed too busy, and emotionally distant. He probably thought the same lies Mistyfalcon. So imagine her surprise when the black tom sat down silently. She hadn't eaten any of her frog, yet, her mind still on the unpleasant conversation she and Soottail had.

After a long silence, Marshmallow finally turned her head to the tom. "Did you overhear what we said?" Her ears fell back against her head even thinking about it. "Soottail really did mean it, you could tell in her voice." She pulled her tail closer to her body. "The one time she finally interacts with me- outside of feeding me during early kithood-, she..." Marshmallow lowered her head onto the ground. "She's horrible. A horrible, horrible cat." If her ears could press back further, they would. "The she-cat that was supposed to be my mother was a foxheart who couldn't care less about her one surviving kit." She managed to stop herself from rambling.

A little sympathy? At least from one cat?

Grey
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grey

Characters : Nightstalker - Rom wuz here <3
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Warrior
Number of posts : 1155

PostSubject: Re: Should Be, Would Be (o)   Should Be, Would Be (o) EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 12:35

"I-" Nightstalker started roughly, uncertainty colouring his tone. "I can't say that I completely understand the feelings that you are experiencing." Still stiff, the young deputy dipped his head apologetically as he stumbled and fumbled through his words. "But I can say, that no cat should be speaking to you like that. Not your mother, or any cat." A harder, more steely tone took over for him, confidence brewing. "You do not have to think of her as a mother. You are not obligated too. There's a saying I've heard 'your friends are the family you choose.' It does not have to be anymore than that." Nightstalker was not fond of Marshmallow, ever since her actions had caused his mouse-brained brother, Loudnose to get hit by a monster, and he was sure he'd never forgiven her for that, but she did not need to have his forgiveness to be treated like how any cat should. She was punished for it, and time and time again afterward, she did not need him to continue that trend, despite his own feelings.

"I can speak to Soottail. I've the power to do so, as this clan's deputy. I didn't hear all of the conversation, but I cannot stand by idly while she is actively making clan life, and clan bonds so much harder to deal with." Nightstalker huffed, allowing some frustration and anger to present itself. Perhaps Marshmallow would find safety and comfort in it, that he himself would get worked up about it. "Your feelings as a cat, as a warrior, and a clanmate are valid and worthy. I wish that you could have found safety and confidence in reaching out about it sooner before I forced you into the situation to do so. And I apologize that I, as your deputy, have failed to curate that environment for you, and I hope that you can forgive me for it." Nightstalker mewed, dipping his head humbly before regarding the she-cat with a hardened gaze.

Should Be, Would Be (o) Dfdosgv-70e9318b-eb4f-43c6-9628-3bb18010e426.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgyMmY1OGNhLWMyNjAtNDQzYy1iZDIyLWVhNGZiODYxMjFhOFwvZGZkb3Nndi03MGU5MzE4Yi1lYjRmLTQzYzYtOTYyOC0zYmIxODAxMGU0MjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Nightstalker Tier 5 Warrior of Shadowclan
70 HP / 160 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Be, Would Be (o)   Should Be, Would Be (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Be, Would Be (o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: