Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossoming Friendship [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Blossoming Friendship [c] Empty
PostSubject: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyFri 24 Jun 2022 - 19:14

Stormpaw

Stormpaw was happy it was Brookpaw he was out on patrol with. Ever since the gathering, Stormpaw had been on edge, eager to get out of camp and get some of the energy prickling under his skin out. He’d thrown himself twice as hard into his training. The possible looming threat of a conflict with Skyclan was always in the back of his mind, causing waves of dread and anger to hit him often. He really wanted a chance to get his mind off all of it, and, well… It was easy talking to Brookpaw. Besides, he really had been looking for the chance to spend more time with her again. He was still working on the whole making friends thing. He just hoped that he'd do okay keeping up with this friendship.

As the warrior leading the patrol went on ahead, Stormpaw fell into step beside Brookpaw a few tail lengths back. "How has training been going for you, Brookpaw?" He asked, stepping carefully over some fallen branches and looking on ahead to the rushing river.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptySun 3 Jul 2022 - 10:41

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

The results from the Gathering hadn't really satisfied Brookpaw. The death of the clan's medicine cat, Cloverheart, had angered her so much that she had almost flung herself at the despicable cat that had admitted to the murder. She didn't, however. She respects Perchstar too much to disobey her in any way. Ever since then, the whole debacle hadn't left her head. Even after it had been mostly resolved by the two parties, the young apprentice still itched for more justice to be served—or at least for it to be served faster. She just had to force herself to be satisfied. She couldn't let her emotions cloud her head. It'll only birth more problems that she'd rather not cause for her leader and her clan.

She was shaken from her thoughts by the voice of her friend, Stormpaw, who had suddenly appeared beside her. Oh, yeah! They were currently on patrol together! The she-cat shot her denmate a lopsided grin and flicked her tail. "Well, it's been goin' a bit slower than I want it to, but I spend all my spare time practicing and improving what I've been taught." She looked forward wistfully before quickly adding, "I do my chores too but I try to get those outta the way as soon as I can. Ya know how it is and all." The young she-cat stretched her neck side to side then turned her head to face her companion, "How about you? How's your training going? I hope it's been goin' a bit bettah than mine." She snorted and bumped her shoulder into his.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyThu 7 Jul 2022 - 18:20

Stormpaw

Stormpaw chuckled, bumping Brookpaw’s shoulder back and smiling warmly at her. “It’s been going alright. It’s halted a bit since Owlshriek got confined to camp and everything? But I dunno, I think I’m still improving, and everything.” His eyes sparkled briefly and he said, “Remind me to tell you what happened when I went out with Poppyshine a little while ago. It was really exciting.”

He turned his attention away from the memory and back towards his friend. “I’m sorry training has been going so slowly for you, though. If you ever want a partner I’m happy to practice with you! We can do like, spars and stuff. It’s always easier when you have a partner. I’m not as good as a warrior, but… still.” He shrugged and gave a soft laugh. “You always know where to find me. Because we share a den. And all.” His ear twitches and he ducks his head and gave a soft chuckle.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 11:19

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Brookpaw snorted and shook her head. "I get ya, I get ya. Owlshriek is one heck of a mentor to get himself temporarily demoted to an overgrown kit." Her bright, blue eyes held only mirth and no real offense was meant. "I'm glad that you're improvin', though. You deserve to get your warrior name." She then poked his side with her tail, face portraying genuine curiosity, "You better tell me about your outing with Poppyshine before we head back. You got me hooked here. Well done." She snorted once again and shot him a grin. "I'll remind ya for sure."

"It's all fine. I don't mind it at all. I can practice what I please at any point now." She shook her head then her face lit up. "You wanna be my sparring partner? That'd be awesome! You bet I'm down for that. Dunno when that can happen but hopefully we can have a quick match soon," she gushed out, beaming, "I ain't a senior warrior or anythin' either so you're good." She chuckled then shook her head. "Our nests are right by each other so I know very well. You and I can't ever escape each other huh?" Her tone was obviously teasing. She rather enjoyed seeing Stormpaw around more often than the others.

They both walked in comfortable silence for a few moments before she piped up, "Soooo, about that time when you and Poppyshine had an exciting outing..." She peeked at Stormpaw from under half-lidded eyes, a lazy yet pleading smile in place. She knew it had only been a few minutes since he had mentioned it but she was just dying to know.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2022 - 17:45

Stormpaw

Stormpaw’s own eyes brightened at the sight of Brookpaw looking happy at his offer. He liked making Brookpaw happy, and just spending time with her. It was easy to talk to her, he didn’t feel as awkward and fumbling as he did with most cats. Sometimes her confidence was infectious, and he could even feel confident himself. “Never ever,” He swore with a laugh, booping Brookpaw’s nose with his tail.

He relaxed as they walked beside each other, his worries from earlier having receded completely to the back of his mind in the face of Brookpaw’s company. He giggled when she brought up the story from earlier. “Mm, I dunno, maybe it’s not thaaat exciting,” he teased, drawing it out, before he laughed.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding.” He hopped up onto a log, balancing atop it as he walked along. “Well, Poppyshine and I went out for a walk. I think she just wanted to check on me, I’m not sure. We were going to go hunting when we were attacked by two snakes!” He jumped down off his log to punctuate the dramatic twist. He tries to exaggerate the drama of the story a bit. He’s not terribly good at it, but he wants to make Brookpaw laugh.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyWed 13 Jul 2022 - 12:04

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

She grinned and nodded once, "Good," she purred with finality but sputtered when her nose was booped by the other's tail. She huffed and returned the favor before he could move away. It had certainly caught her off-guard so hopefully it had done the same to him.

The young tabby she-cat raised a brow and nudged the dark-furred apprentice so he would begin his story. "Oh, c'mon ya furball. With the way you've been hypin' this up, it was probably cool! Don't leave me in the dark!" she whined but stood straighter once he was about to begin. "Oh hush!" she laughed, "It's story time!"

Brookpaw trailed after him on the log as she listened intently to what he was saying. Two snakes! What she wouldn't give to see that with her own eyes! She chuckled heartily at the other's attempt for a dramatic flair. "Oh?" she purred, "Did they jump out like-" Before she finished, she had jumped down from the log right onto the other apprentice! She was careful to not put too much force on the pounce so Stormpaw wouldn't get hurt. She laughed with a faux maniacal tone and looked down upon her friend. "Got ya! I don't think I made a very convincing snake but still, ya gotta admit that that was a cool move!"

Quickly getting up from on top of Stormpaw, she shook off her fur and bent down to help him back up. "You good?" she questioned with an accompanying breathy laugh. "I didn't break somethin' did I?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 12:10

Stormpaw

Stormpaw’s nose wrinkled when Brookpaw returned the nose boop, and he let out a little giggle. He grinned at Brookpaw’s protests, enjoying teasing his friend and messing around with her. He was pleased when she seemed hooked on his story, his tail held high, and he was utterly easy prey to her pounce.

He made an entirely undignified squeak as he went down, eyes wide and fur puffed as he looked up at Brookpaw, before he started laughing. “You got meeee,” He whined, flopping out dramatically for a minute. “I’ll never recover. Your blow was mightier than any snakes. I can’t possibly survive…”

Stormpaw laughed again, accepting Brookpaw’s help up after he finished his dramatics and giving her shoulder a quick lick to reassure her he was perfectly fine. “I’m kidding. But you did get me good.” He laughed. His chest feels warm at the sound of Brookpaw’s laughter in a way he can’t really identify, but it made him feel light and airy. His own purrs accompanied the chuckles that continued to escape him.

“Buut, what I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted,” He shot her a playful glare, but it’s interrupted because he started giggling again. “Is that I kicked some snake butt. I mean, Poppyshine still did most of it because I’d never done actual fighting before then, but I did do this really cool stunning move.” He grinned.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptySun 17 Jul 2022 - 20:54

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Grinning cheekily she gestured for him to continue with her tail. "By all means, please continue, oh mighty Stormpaw, with your tale of glory." She kept a straight face before breaking into a fit of giggles. "No, no please keep goin'. I'll try not to interrupt... much," she wheezed out. If she was being honest, she'd rather not interrupt him. Seeing him at ease and content made her feel things. She wasn't sure if she wanted to figure out what it was she was feeling but she certainly didn't mind it enough to bury it away. It was pleasant and almost comforting in a way—not that she'll admit this, though.

After hearing him continue for a bit longer, Brookpaw could say with confidence that she was genuinely enthralled with the story. Stormpaw made for a rather good storyteller.

Snorting softly at Storm's choice of words. She knew he knew that she wouldn't be able to refrain from wondering what the "really cool stunning move" looked like. Ah well. Let him have his fun. She already had hers, after all. "Hmm? I have a feelin' that ya want me to ask what that cool move was. I know that ya know I can't resist my curiosity," she paused before continuing, "So, what did it look like, Stormpaw? Will ya show it off to lil ol' me?" She batted her eyes playfully for good measure. Despite letting him have his fun, she wasn't going to sit out. She'll be a tease for sure.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyTue 19 Jul 2022 - 14:10

Stormpaw

Stormpaw grinned. “Well how can I say no?” He asked, giggling again. He looked around until he found a stick to act as his fake snake and he grabbed it, pulling it over. “Well, I grabbed it by the tail like this,” He said, biting the end of the stick to demonstrate and looking at Brookpaw with it hanging out of his mouth (looking rather silly as he did so) and giving her a grin around it. Then he mimed pulling back and dropped the stick roughly back to the ground. “And then yanked it back down like that!” He finished his demonstration of the tail yank move and focused on Brookpaw completely with another big smile.

“And after that it didn’t have a chance.” He said, his head held high. He’s not really one to boast most of the time. He usually didn’t think there was much to boast about. But as usual, Brookpaw’s confidence was simply infectious… and Stormpaw couldn’t put his paw on it, but he never felt judged around her. Besides, he knew the more over the top he acted, the more he could make Brookpaw laugh. Which was always a win in Stormpaw’s book.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 1:06

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Her blue eyes twinkled in mirth as she watched him give her the demonstration using a long sick to play the part of the snake. She couldn't stop the few chuckles that had escaped her at how silly he looked but she finally managed to calm down. It had been a pretty cool show and she didn't want him to think that she had been making fun of him. She mirrored his smile and cheered. "Awesome! I bet even its ancestors felt that! I think even I felt that... I wish I had a cool story to tell ya but I haven't had much luck with battling and stuff. It's all good, though. I'd rather have ya be my personal storyteller. It's more fun that way," Brookpaw finished with a purr. After a moment, her smile morphed into a smirk as she began to walk right up to him and suddenly batted his tail with a paw. "Maybe, later today, you can go tell the same story to the kits in the nursery. You can even let them practice "beating the snake" with your tail!" Her whole expression screamed playful as she tickled his nose with her own tail while leading the trek forward.

Before she could go too far, however, she turned to face him again, "I was wonderin', what happened to the snakes after ya both beat them? Did ya take 'em back to camp or were they left somewhere? I'm pretty curious about what snakes taste like. They don't usually look very appetizin' but I could be wrong..."

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyFri 22 Jul 2022 - 16:56

Stormpaw

Stormpaw’s smile was all together dopey at Brookpaw’s compliments, his heart doing something warm in his chest. And then before he could get too lost in that moment, his tail was being attacked and he let out an undignified squawk, yanking it away. The sudden movement made him stumble forward a little bit. He tried to look offended, but he couldn’t help but laugh at both her and himself. “Rude!” He accused, halfheartedly batting at the tail that tickles his nose in return. His nose crinkled as her tail brushed against it.

He shook out his fur, prepared to continue moving, when her question caught him off guard. “Well, one of the snakes ended up just running away mostly-dead.” He explained. “It probably died somewhere else. But-” Stormpaw frowned and fully sat down. “Huh. We did just kind of leave the other one behind. Poppyshine was really worried so she rushed me back to camp…” He trailed off, and then sort of puffed out his already chubby cheeks in a pout. “Man! I completely missed my chance to find out what snake tastes like! I didn’t even think of it.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 11:25

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Brookpaw laughed heartedly as her companion pulled his tail away. "You brought this upon yourself with bein' all cute and stuff," she managed to say in between her laughs. The moment she calmed down she shook her head and gestured to for the tom to continue speaking.

She snorted. "It's okay. We'll have plenty of chances for more snakes to pop up and then, we'll be able to take a biiiig bite-" The young molly lunged forward and gently grabbed the other's tail with her mouth then carefully tugged it before releasing. "-outta one and see if it tastes any good!" she concluded with a teasing smirk. She shook her head, "Sorry, sorry! I couldn't help it! You make it so fun to be a tease!" She giggled then winked. Being with Stormpaw always made her act so silly and made her feel so happy.

Suddenly, Brookpaw looked around then frowned. "Say, didn't we start this patrol with three members?" She turned back to look at Stormpaw. "I think we're down a member... Unless they decided on huntin' without us," she huffed but shrugged. "Eh. Do we even need anothah member? We got the best duo right here!" She grinned and bumped her shoulder with his. "Let's go hunt so we don't get back to camp after our "patrol" with nothin' to show for it." As much as she loved messing about with her best friend, it was about time they started on what they initially came out here for.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Blossoming Friendship [c]   Blossoming Friendship [c] EmptyTue 26 Jul 2022 - 16:23

Stormdance

Stormpaw was far too distracted by Brookpaw calling him cute to realize what was happening until once again, it was far too late for his poor tail. He let out an inelegant squawk, lightly batting at Brookpaw’s nose with a gentle paw to push her face away from his tail as giggles shook his body. “Hey, hey-!” He interrupted himself with the laughter that bubbled out of him. “I’m not gonna walk in front of you if you keep that up!” He laughed, swishing his tail and shaking his head.

Brookpaw’s words caught him off guard, and he relaxed from the playful crouch he had fallen into. Stormpaw looked around and realized that she was in fact completely correct about the third member of their party being gone from sight. “Huh.” He said. Just as the anxiety of being on their own started to rise in him, Brookpaw bumped into his shoulder. He looked at her, then smiled. She was right. As long as he had his best friend with him, he felt like he could take on just about anything. He giggled. “You’re right. Let’s get some actual hunting done.”

He paused, looked out to gauge just how far the river was from them. Since it was close enough that he could clearly hear the river rushing, his face split into a grin. He looked at Brookpaw, eyes twinkling, and he reached over to playfully boop her nose with his paw. “Race you to the river!” He took off before Brookpaw could protest, suppressing giggles as he ran.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP