Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ain't a cloud in sight (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

ain't a cloud in sight (c) Empty
PostSubject: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 5:29

It was getting increasingly easy to leave the nursery. As much as he loved Adderkit and their mother, Flutterkit longed for the outdoors when he was tucked away in the underground den. It was cozy enough down there. But nothing compared to the fresh air, the blue sky, and the long grass tickling his nose as he found his way around camp. So, on yet another morning when his brother was asleep, the little black tom sneaked out of his nest. It wasn't early enough that the sun wasn't up, but the greenleaf heat hadn't set in yet, so the air was still deliciously cool. Small drops of dew hung on the tall moor grasses, which dampened his pelt as he pattered over to the center of camp. A light breeze ruffled his fur, making him sigh in contentment. It was so beautiful... His big green eyes stared upwards, reflecting the cloudless blue sky that was only growing to a deeper and deeper shade as the sun gradually rose. The quiet sounds of rustling grass and faraway birds; the golden sun peeking over the horizon; it was perfect. No one else seemed to be up. All the big cats were asleep, or out of camp. What a shame that only he could see this wonderful view! Not that he minded having it to himself.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 5:36

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw’s sleeping schedule tended to be very strange. They took naps often, and went to bed early, and it was always a toss up about whether they would wake up at the usual time they should be awake or if they would wake up far earlier. It seemed that it was the latter today, as they blinked the sleep out of their eyes and squinted at the sunlight streaming into the den. They stood and stretched, feeling their bones ache, and then padded outside. It was a beautiful morning as the sun just peeked over the horizon, and the camp was quiet—save for the very soft beaths that Whisperpaw’s big ears picked up. They looked over to see a kit enjoying the view, and it brought a smile to Whisperpaw’s maw. They could remember doing the same thing when they were a kit.

Walking over, they gave the kit a nod and a smile. Is it alright if I joined you? they asked, voice soft in the early morning.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 5:46

With his eyes locked firmly on the sky, Flutterkit didn't see the other cat approach until their voice reached his ears. Startled, he whipped his head around, craning his neck up to see a tall, gangly white cat. One of the big cats. His green eyes wide, the fluffy black kit nodded. For such a big cat, their voice was so small! Did it have something to do with that weird looking mark on their throat? Or were they extra sensitive to noise because of the ears that were almost as big as he was? It took a few moments of awed silence before Flutterkit felt sure enough to say anything. "Wow, you're tall. You must be a warrior, right? What's your name?" he asked, trying to match gazes with the lanky cat. He kept his already-small voice quiet though, hoping not to hurt his new friend's ears. "No wait, lemme guess. Uh... Tallears? Longlegs? Ooh, your eyes are pretty. Maybe Brighteyes?" Flutterkit shook his head. He was probably moving too fast again. "Sorry. I shouldn't guess, huh. Adderkit says that's rude." Still, the big cat seemed nice. Maybe they could be good friends! There was a eager smile on the black tom's face as he attempted to look at the much taller cat.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyMon 27 Jun 2022 - 4:32

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw smiled as the kit tried to guess their name. They knew they were tall, but they often thought that they gave off an air of being an apprentice. They’d been one for so long that they thought no one would ever see them as a warrior. This kit guessing their warrior name was rather amusing, and it sparked a thought in the back of their mind about when they would earn their actual warrior name.

They shook their head and mewed, Whisperpaw, actually. I’m not a warrior yet, though it is flattering that I seem like one. The kit mentioned another, Adderkit…Whisperpaw recognized that name. Didn’t that one have a sibling? It was… You’re Flutterkit, I take it? It’s good to see that you’re able to get out of the nursery. I remember when you and your brother were born, and you were tiny scraps of fur. Whisperpaw smiled at the thought; they were born around the same time as Coyotegrin’s kits, and now look at how they’ve already grown. You’ll be an apprentice yourself before long.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyTue 28 Jun 2022 - 5:43

Flutterkit's jaw dropped slightly as they continued to look up at the big cat. They were an apprentice? But he'd be an apprentice soon, and he wasn't that big! No, he must have his ceremony tomorrow. There was no way a cat this tall could be an apprentice any longer. "Whisperpaw! Cool name," he piped up anyway, moving past his astonishment. Oh, whoops! He'd stopped paying attention to his volume, and had spoken loudly. "Sorry," he whispered emphatically. "I'll be quiet." It's just like when mama told them they had to use their inside voice. Except... they were outside. Whatever! He could do it.

The big cat knew his name! He nodded, his fluffy black fur shaking in the slight breeze. "Yep, I'm Flutterkit. Adderkit's my brother. Guess you've met him before!" When had that been? Was his brother getting bold enough to leave the nursery on his own? Well, that was good. They should learn how to make their own friends... then they could meet up and share stories together. Of course, he and his brother would always be best friends. Flutterkit's voice had steadily grown from his hushed whisper to a more normal tone, but he wasn't paying attention. "I'm not a scrap of fur anymore! See, look!" He puffed his chest up to appear larger. "Yeah, mama says next moon we'll be apprentices. I can't wait!" Large green eyes shone up at Whisperpaw. "Bet you'll be a warrior by then, though! What's it like? To be an apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyWed 29 Jun 2022 - 1:40

Whisperpaw

This kit had a lot of confidence—perhaps too much, to cover the sparks of nerves that jump out every so often. It was rather adorable, and Whisperpaw knew that Flutterkit would grow into a wonderful apprentice. Being an apprentice is very nice,” they explained. “I’ve learned a lot. It is certainly a lot more exciting than being a kit. They enjoyed their time in the nursery when they were young, but even with everything that had gone on during their apprenticeship, it was still a better point in their life than being stuck in the nursery. I’m sure you’ll love it, and whoever your mentor is, they’ll be lucky to have you.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptySat 2 Jul 2022 - 1:34

Flutterkit nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, it sounds fun. I can't wait to leave territory and see what it's like. I want to run as far as I can!" His fluffy tail twitched as he considered the possibilities. What did it look like, outside of camp? "But you'll probably be a warrior by then, right? Your ceremony can't be too far. You're probably too big to fit in an apprentice nest, anyway!" Whisperpaw was so tall. Flutterkit's neck was beginning to ache from craning to look up at them the whole time. Maybe, once he got a little bigger, it would be easier. But would he ever be as tall as the big, lanky cat? Probably not. Oh well, he'd just have to make a lot of tall friends, so they could tell him what it looked like to be so big. Maybe Whisperpaw would be his friend! "Do you know what warrior name you want?" he asked curiously. How could the apprentice be so quiet when there was so much to be excited about? He didn't understand.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: ain't a cloud in sight (c)   ain't a cloud in sight (c) EmptyFri 8 Jul 2022 - 1:19

Whisperpaw

What name they wanted? Whisperpaw sincerely wasn’t sure. They hoped it would be nothing to do with their injury—the irony of them being named Whisper- only to lose a majority of their voice was rather annoying. Given how striking their appearance was, only made clearer by Flutterkit’s earlier guesses, then it was likely that they would be named after their appearance. Was that what they wanted? They hadn’t done much to earn a more interesting name, they supposed.

It’s hard to say. I suppose I hadn’t thought about it, Whisperpaw admitted to the kit. I don’t want to get my hopes up for any particular name. It is up to Shrikestar what I will be known as, and I know that he will choose carefully. They smiled at the small kit and asked, But what about you? You have a long way to go before becoming a warrior, but what would you like?

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP