Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 16:25

He'd spent far longer than he wanted to admit on his elaborate trap, but by the time he had finished, his tale had been swishing with excitement and pride. A bundle of sticks precariously over the entrance of the medicine cat den, hardly holding up a large, soppy bundle of wet moss. It stuck for the time being, but one quick of Stormkit's paw and it would all come tumbling down.

The only thing he'd needed now was bait. "HEY EGGPAW! I need help!! I can't walk... I have a thorn in my paw," Stormkit feigned a wail. "It's SUPER deep! Ow! Ow, ow!"

A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] PDt1Qqd A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3537

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 1:26

The call for her name echoed into the den. Lifting her head from a pile of leaves she had been sorting, the apprentice blinked owlishly. For the first time, someone is calling for her instead of Fawnshine! ThunderClan was seeing her as a real medicine cat! Excited, she rushed towards a few leaves, plucking specific ones out of their piles, and made a quick bundle in order to help Stormkit. "On my way!" She mewed through the herbs, tail high, she bounded out of the den in search of Stormkit and his thorny paw.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptySun 19 Jun 2022 - 3:29

"Come quick!" He wailed, hardly able to hold back his purr of excitement. Sure enough, once the apprentice had gotten close enough, his plan fell into place and he had the perfect moment to send the wet moss flopping straight on top of Eggpaw's head. He couldn't help but laugh before he even finished pulling it off. "HA! I got you!!"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 5:08

Flop.

Splat.

Eggpaw stood frozen, her head lowered as the sopping wet moss weighed it down. What had just happened? Stormkit's laughter caught up to her, and the apprentice started shaking. With each shake, little droplets slipped off the moss. Claws dug into the ground, tail stuck out like a branch. The shaking became more violent by the second. Building with a weird noise coming from the apprentice. Before...eventually...!

Laughter.

Eggpaw roared with laughter, the moss slipped off her head, and the herbs were forgotten on the ground. "That was awesome!" She grinned, facing him with great enthusiasm. "Could you show me how you did that? It was so smart!"

Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptyMon 20 Jun 2022 - 5:42

Stormkit tried to get the last of his giggles out before beaming with pride. "Thanks! I know it is. I thought of it all by myself," he bragged, picking up the stick that had been key in propping the moss up. He explained through his muzzled teeth. "Ey jus too teh stih - an some moss - oh this wa urs sorry - then put it up THERE -" He gestured with his tail to the rest of his twig rig above and spat the stick back out, holding his chin up high.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] EmptyWed 22 Jun 2022 - 3:40

Eggpaw shook off the moss and the water to watch Stormkit explain his prank. It was pretty ingenious, if she said so, and Eggpaw was good with her pranks. Where else could they lay pranks? Who else could they get...? Her green eyes hovered over their camp, before landing on the apprentice's den. "Do you think you can set it up again?" Eggpaw asked, brightening at her idea. Yeah! It could work! "Maybe we can get some other apprentices! My siblings play pranks all the time! Maybe we can get them." She nodded towards the apprentices' den, tail high with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]   A Little Tuft of Trouble [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Tuft of Trouble [open]
Page 1 of 1