Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 11:28 am

Snowfoot got up just as the sun was setting. She stretched, yawned, and took in the view. The black and white she-cat had a plan for tonight, one she wasn’t completely confident about. Padding over to the apprentices’ den, she rehearsed her words in her mind. She poked her face into the entrance. “Vixenpaw, time to get up,” she whispered. “Grab something to eat, we’re going on a walk. I need to speak with you.”
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 6:10 am

Vixenpaw shifted in her nest. she couldn't sleep. deerleap's last words were haunting her again. she still jumped when Snowfoot poked her. she took a deep breath, and slid out of her den.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 10:28 am

Snowfoot waited by the camp entrance for her apprentice. She thought she’d figured out how to say what she needed to to her, but she still wasn’t completely confident. She shuffled her paws anxiously. Hopefully this would work.
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 5:32 am

Vixenpaw watched Snowfoot tiredly. her mentor was fidgeting around. "Say it," she snapped, not bothering to at least act gentle.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2022 9:08 am

“Vixenpaw, do you know why I have a weak leg?” Snowfoot asked, hoping to ease into the conversation. “It was broken by a dog when I was an apprentice. It’s still a bit weak, but it’s healed now. Imagine what would’ve happened if I’d been content to let my injury claim me. I would’ve laid in Basilbloom’s den day after day, letting my muscles waste away. But I didn’t. I got back up. I can’t change the fact I’ve got a weak leg, but I’ve found workarounds. It’s the same with the fact I lost my mother when I was a kit. You didn’t know that, did you? I was younger than you. Sure, it hurt, and I was angry for a while, just ask Swiftheart! But guess what? I didn’t just stew in my anger forever. I became the best warrior I could to make her proud, and now her love lives on as I raise my own kits. And you know what? Sometimes I almost feel her presence.” Snowfoot paused a moment, tearing up. “And it’s much the same with your mother. I miss her too. I mean, she sacrificed herself for the clan and that’s honorable. But still, I miss her. And it’s okay to cry. I know I did. Cry, yell, scream at her for leaving even! She’ll understand. I just can’t help but feel that she wouldn’t want anyone to just bottle up their emotions and be angry forever.”
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:45 am

Vixenpaw starred at her blankly. anger, she didnt know where it came from, bubbled inside her. but wasnt this what she wanted to hear? someone to comfort her? for the first time, she wondered if the anger went deeper than that. the grey she-cat took a deep breath. "I know what I want. I don't need you," she said with as much confidence as she could muster, before turning and sliding back into her den.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2022 5:43 pm

Snowfoot groaned and shoved her face into the dirt. That could have gone far better. Against her better judgment, she followed her apprentice back to the den. “I just want you to know I’m here if you ever change your mind. Also, you would do well to remember that I am your mentor. You don’t have to discuss your feelings with me, but you do need me if you ever want to become a warrior.” Snowfoot turned and walked away. She’d said her piece.
Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:44 am

Vixenpaw pushed her muzzle into her flank, breathing in deeply. this was her scent. Snowfoot was wrong. she didn't need anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)   Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where The Lost Things Go (Snowfoot & Vixenpaw)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: