Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What I think the next Super Edition should be...

Go down 
+2
Bloo
Tigs
6 posters

Do you think that "Leafpool's Secret" would be a good title for the next super edition?
yes
What I think the next Super Edition should be... Vote_lcap92%What I think the next Super Edition should be... Vote_rcap
 92% [ 12 ]
no
What I think the next Super Edition should be... Vote_lcap8%What I think the next Super Edition should be... Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

What I think the next Super Edition should be... Empty
PostSubject: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptySun 23 Aug 2009 - 16:02

I think the next super edition should be like, "Leafpool's Secret" or something like that. What do you guys think?

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptySun 23 Aug 2009 - 18:33

I think that would be great, like the whole innerstrory and leafpools view of the power of 3. :P

What I think the next Super Edition should be... Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009 - 3:22

Ya. I saw this REALLY good story (that someone made up. It wasnt Erin Hunter.) about that, but I forgot where it was. 😢
It was like, Hollyleaf and Jayfeather were Leafpool's kits and Lionblaze was Squirelflights. It was REALLY believable, because, im reading the 6th book in power of three, and i keep thinking thats what happened. lol. I hasnt finished it yet, so dont tell me anything. Even though i'll probably be done by tomorow...

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009 - 6:24

we already know the next one...or mistpelt does

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009 - 20:37

they should make tallstar super edtion book
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009 - 2:36

Meh. More like Tigerstar. HE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptySun 22 Nov 2009 - 19:59

erin will pronley amke somebody good so it should be tallstar
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009 - 4:30

He died right? Why dont she do leafpool?

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009 - 7:03

So what if Tallstar died!! So did Bluestar!!!

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyTue 24 Nov 2009 - 16:19

I think they like doing super editions on the characters that aren't currently starring in the series.

What I think the next Super Edition should be... Mistpe10
What I think the next Super Edition should be... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 4:28

TIGERSTAR! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyWed 25 Nov 2009 - 19:47

tallstar :twisted: :silent: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: tigerstar 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyThu 26 Nov 2009 - 5:04

Tallstar :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Tigerstar :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 11:44

Lookide:

What I think the next Super Edition should be... SkyClansdestiny

'Twill be the third Super Edition.

What I think the next Super Edition should be... Mistpe10
What I think the next Super Edition should be... Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... EmptyFri 27 Nov 2009 - 11:46

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skyclan is my favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SKYCLAN! SKYCLAN! SKYCLAN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What I think the next Super Edition should be...   What I think the next Super Edition should be... Empty

Back to top Go down

What I think the next Super Edition should be...
Page 1 of 1