Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mintheart of WindClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 502

Mintheart of WindClan  Empty
PostSubject: Mintheart of WindClan    Mintheart of WindClan  EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 4:11

Mintheart of WindClan  5c716910

Cat Name: Mintheart

Clan: WindClan

What would you do with this position: I would be a new roleplayer to WindClan. I think she would love the kits like her own babies, coddle them, all the while calling out foolishness in warriors. A foil to Moorbite and Stumpytoad.

She would likely give advice with her own vulgar flair and still try to hunt rabbits sometimes.

Why do you deserve this position: I have played two elders before here and they get the same treatment as my full fledged slots. Elders are my favorite rank to play.

Important Notes/Backstory: Mintheart fell in love with Moorbite after being saved in the tunnels by him when they were new warriors. Of course, his memory is shot, so Mintheart takes it upon herself to remind him. But she loves that tom with all her heart.

If Moorbite is the sarcastic one, and Stumpytoad is the off-beat one, Mintheart is the straight shooter that thrives on observational comedy. Of course, dealing with those two knuckleheads has trained her to be able to gab with the best of them.

Recommendations:
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2979

Mintheart of WindClan  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mintheart of WindClan    Mintheart of WindClan  EmptySat 11 Jun 2022 - 9:32

Approved!

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT5 RiverClan