Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spill the Tea [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

Spill the Tea [c] Empty
PostSubject: Spill the Tea [c]   Spill the Tea [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 20:55

Dovesight was extremely close with her littermates, any cat could tell that by the way she spoke about them. So she tended to notice certain things. Like how the night her and Rushtalon had gotten hurt, her brother had seemed to be focused on a particular molly. One that had now been spending quite some time with him. She saw the way Rushtalon looked at Poppyshine. She might not have found a tom to be the center of her attraction, but she could identify the feelings shared between others. Flywhisker got the same look in their eyes when they thought about her mother, after all.

Now, Dovesight did not think of Poppyshine as a bad cat. Quite the opposite, really. She rather liked the young deputy, in the most platonic sense possible. She was simply curious, and interacting with the most notably kind cat in the Clan was not something that actually scared her. So she was just fine walking up to the molly.

"Hi, Poppyshine! I was wondering if you would like to share some fresh kill with me?"

Spill the Tea [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Spill the Tea [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Tea [c]   Spill the Tea [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 21:14

Poppyshine

Poppyshine had finished speaking with a couple other cats and had a break for food now that her deputy duties were finished. Dovesight happened to approach her at that moment and she smiled. “Oh Dovesight! Certainly, I would love that.” She hadn’t spent nearly enough time with Dovesight, and sharing some fresh kill would be perfect for catching up.

They walked alongside one another to the pile. “How have things been? How’s Grebepaw?” Poppyshine asked. While listening to her reply, she shifted around in the kill pile and chose a plump fish for herself.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

Spill the Tea [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Tea [c]   Spill the Tea [c] EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 21:48

Dovesight smiled as she followed Poppyshine, picking out a smaller trout for herself. The deputy had asked about Grebepaw, and Dovesight let out a purr.

"Grebepaw is really working to get to be a warrior. She is so sweet but so determined, and I can really see a lot of improvement in her strength. If the weasels stopped trying to steal our fish.... and my tail.... then I bet she could be a really good hunter."

She took a bite out of her trout before looking back up to the deputy, a rare mischief in her eyes.

"So what about you? I've noticed you spending time with my brother quite often. Any updates I should know about you and Rushtalon?"

Spill the Tea [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Spill the Tea [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spill the Tea [c]   Spill the Tea [c] EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 0:27

Poppyshine

Dovesight’s mention of hunting troubles brought a laugh from Poppyshine, but her following question immediately made her stop and stumble over her words. “About me and Rushtalon?” she repeated, feeling a heat beneath her fur. She and Rushtalon were good friends—great friends even. She had been devastated at the possibility of losing him, and so they shared the night together following the battle with the Dark Forest. They never did talk about it, and Poppyshine had no idea how to talk about it. She didn’t regret it, exactly, but they weren’t mates either. She had never mentioned it to anyone and Rushtalon hadn’t seemed interested in mentioning it to anyone either.

“I enjoy spending time with him,” Poppyshine finally settled with. “He makes me very happy. I’m glad we could become friends.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP