Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyFri 27 May 2022 - 22:49

Stormpaw had gone out hunting with his mentor Owlshriek for most of the morning. Newleaf meant an influx of prey, and so their hunt was very successful. After a bit, Owlshriek sent Stormpaw on ahead with his bundle of prey to the camp to drop it off, and Stormpaw was more than happy to assist. However, Stormpaw is still a rather small cat, and carrying so much food is difficult for him. He was alright for a while, but the weight of the fish in his mouth was dragging him down and the closer he got to camp the more he was struggling to keep it all from dropping on the ground and getting dirty and gross.

So when he reached the camp entrance he called softly through his mouthful, “Could I get some help please?”
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptySat 28 May 2022 - 9:13

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Ears perked up as the muffled voice of one of their owner's peers reached them. Huh? Brookpaw turned away from her meal, eyes portraying her intrigue and confusion clearly. At first she'd believed that whoever called out was injured but after her glance turned into full out staring, the young molly relaxed. A grin overtook her maw as she slowly got up onto her paws with a stretch. The other apprentice was into quite a predicament. Poor Stormpaw had his jaws full with fish and it seemed like he couldn't hold them up for much longer. She wasn't too familiar with the young tom but at least knew his name—something she prided herself in. She always wanted to be one to have a lot of intel on her clanmates. It made her feel clever and special. Anyway, it must've been a good day of hunting. Good for him and the clan.

Swallowing the last of her vole, the young apprentice strode right over to her struggling denmate with a slight twinkle of mirth in her blue gaze. "Never fear, Brookpaw's here!" she announced with an exaggerated boom in her voice and a confident swoosh of her tail. She quickly surged forward to snatch whatever she could before the other could drop something. She had managed to nab half of what Storm had been carrying. She waggled her brows playfully and then puffed out her chest as she began to lead the other to the prey pile with a quick twitch of her tail.

The moment she deposited her share of the load, the she-cat waited for the tom to do so as well before piping up, "Good day for hunting, Stormpaw? That was a lot of nice fish ya had there," she purred as she eyed the new additions to the pile. "Who's your mentor anyway? Did they leave ya to heave all these fishes back to camp by yourself?" She continued to study the fish before she turned back. "Anyway, name's Brookpaw. Might as well introduce myself and stuff. I'm a new apprentice and before ya ask me why I know your name, it's just kinda my thing. I like to learn things about others. First thing I do is learn names and other easy stuff like that." She grinned with a wink and then began to groom herself as she awaited the other's response.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 10:16

Stormpaw relaxed significantly when someone replied to his call. He smiled gratefully at Brookpaw over his mouthful of fish, giggling a bit at her theatrics before following her down into camp proper. He set down his load gratefully, stretching out his mouth a bit and relaxing. He shook his head, stretching out. His ears pricked up when Brookpaw began speaking to him, turning his head toward her.

He blinked several times at the torrent of questions, not used to someone speaking with him so intensely all at once, though the attention is not unwelcome. He thought for a second, processing all her words and trying to formulate intelligent replies. “Um…” Great start.

“My mentor’s Owlshriek.” He replied, figuring that was the easiest question to answer. “He did send me on ahead. We weren’t very far from camp. Congratulations on becoming an apprentice.” He smiled softly. “I became an apprentice myself not very long ago. I know it can be really overwhelming, so I hope you’re settling in alright. Learning all kinds of names right away is really cool. I’m not… great… at talking to other cats so I’m still getting to know everyone, really.” He paused, then asked, "Who's your mentor?"
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyTue 31 May 2022 - 17:50

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Brookpaw felt her grin widen as she watched the tom think about what he could say and then stumble a bit once he spoke up. What could she say? She had that effect on others—something she shouldn't be proud of but certainly was. Her outgoing personality helped her cement her place within the clan and helped her stand out.

She puffed out her chest with pride. "Thanks! I'm all settled just fine. Got a real nice nest too. Comfy and not in a weird corner of the den," she snorted. The young molly stretched her neck then turned her attention back to her companion, "My mentor's Ashflight. He's cool," she shrugged, "Still don't know him super well. Also, Owlshriek sounds like a cool mentor too. What have ya learned from him so far? Anything you can maybe pass onto me?" She batted her eyes for an extra measure before breaking into a laugh. "Kidding, kidding... unless..." She paused teasingly then shook her head. "No but seriously, got any tips for a really new apprentice like me? Don't worry if ya don't. I'm just curious and stuff." Her eyes were sparkling with interest. She hoped to learn a thing or two to be more prepared for her training. It was alright if he couldn't offer her much. No sweat.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyWed 1 Jun 2022 - 17:47

Stormpaw settled down on his back paws, staring at Brookpaw as he tried to process her questions. He bit his lip, racking his brain. He wanted to share something cool and fun from his training, something that would make Brookpaw think he was cool. Unfortunately, Stormpaw was anything but cool.

“Um, well… Well, Owlshriek and I haven’t done any of the, y’know, fighting stuff yet… We’re building up to that.” He gestures to the pile of newly-added fish with his tail. “So mostly we’ve been hunting. Um… I think the most important lesson so far for hunting has been about watching my shadow when I’m trying to catch fish? They react to that really quick and like, swim off.”

“Honestly, I haven’t been an apprentice long enough to have any good tips.” He meowed apologetically. “I guess the most important thing is don’t be afraid to say something when you don’t know something. Like. Ask for help, and stuff?” He offered a shy smile. “I know none of that is super interesting.”
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 9:01

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

Brookpaw's teasing look softened. Oh bless him. Stormpaw was clearly trying and Brookpaw appreciated his honesty. She shook her head with a laugh. "Hey! It's okay. I was just playing around. Thanks for giving me a few things to think about. Honestly, I had barely anythin' to use to practice outside of training but now I know at least somethin'." She reached out a paw and nudged the other apprentice playfully. Stormpaw was an adorable little furball and she didn't like seeing him doubt himself or apologize for trying—some don't even try at all which she felt was way worse.

She retracted her paw and shot him a smile. There was nothing special about this one. It was just something to reassure him. "Stormpaw, if anyone gives ya a hard time, like ever, tell someone about it. Or better yet, come to me. I'll roughen them up for ya!" She unsheathed her claws and wiggled them around as she watched his face with a toothy grin. She then sheathed them back and snorted, shaking her head once again. "Kidding, kidding! But seriously, let someone know. You're a good cat. Don't let others step on ya, ya cute furball." She lifted a paw and used it to mess with the fur atop his head before winking at him and then settling down. Despite her constant teasing, she hoped that he got the picture.

The brown tabby stretched her limbs before turning her attention back to him. "One of these days we should hang out and, I don't know, do whatever apprentices do. I need to get to know more about ya and you need to get to know me. So, whaddya say?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 12:22

Stormpaw

Stormpaw giggled at Brookpaw’s playful nudge, ducking his head and smiling. He leaned over and nudged her with his shoulder in return, as that felt like the right thing to do. He felt warm that he actually did help, at least a little, and that Brookpaw seemed happy with him.

He blinked at her declaration, tilting his head to the side as he watched her playfully threaten any of his would-be attackers, and he couldn’t help the smile that grew on his face. His head went down as she messed up the fur atop his head, and he giggled again. “Hey-!” He protested, but his laughter made it hard to take the protest seriously. “I won’t. I mean, I won’t let anyone step on me, or anything, and I will come talk to you or someone if they try.” He said, smiling more warmly at her. It was nice, knowing that someone wanted to be there for him.

Stormpaw lit up at her offer, eyes brightening further. “I’d love that!” He said eagerly, a purr rumbling up in his chest. He didn’t have many friends, and he definitely had very few friends among his fellow apprentices. He was always bad at putting himself out there. He got too nervous to try, half the time. He gave Brookpaw a big smile, excited at the prospect of actually making a friend. “I mean- that sounds like a lot of fun. I’d really like that.”

A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  Kian_Sig_-_1
Stormpaw
RiverClan App
20HP / 60SP
#9999cc
Honeypaw
ShadowClan App
20HP/60SP
#ff9966

My Cats!

Art by Xaandiir

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 9:16

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

The she-cat grinned and nodded her head. Stormpaw was sweet and kind. She wanted him to stay like that. "Good. If ya don't tell me and I find out, you're gonna get your fur ruffled by these paws even worse than today, ya hear?" She squinted and leaned in her head closer to his to dramatize her words even more. She then leaned back and chortled. Ah, how she loved to tease her clanmates. She loved them all with all her heart, even the annoying ones. They made her life that much brighter and allowed her to express herself.

Her grin widened. "That's great cause I would've dragged you kicking and screaming even if you'd refused my offer... I don't know about the screaming part cause I can't really see ya as someone who'd scream like that but I'm sure you would've put up some sort of fight. At least, I hope you would've. If not then that's worrying and we need to have a long talk about you learning to defend yourself and all that. I can be, like, your unofficial mentor and all that. Besides, you're training to become a warrior like me so I'd be worried if you wouldn't put those skills to good use." She wiggled her nose then shrugged. "Ya can't let others drag ya around like some sort of prey, not even me." Her grin returned to her face. Her teasing just came naturally to her, even when she was trying to be a bit more serious.

She sat up straighter. "Well, when would ya like ta hang out? Cause I can and will clear out my busy schedule just for my bestest friend." She winked and lifted her tail just to rest it on the small of the young tom's back. There she went appointing someone random titles again. As if she even had the power to. It made her laugh in her head. "But seriously, don't hesitate to come talk to me or come ask me to hang out. I consider ya my friend and I'd be more than happy to be there for ya. I hope we can get to know each other better during our training so we can become best buds," she chuckled but her words were clearly sincere. "Also, don't be afraid to talk to others besides me. You need more friends in your life. You'd be surprised at how easy it is to talk to others in our clan. I can even come with ya if you're ever nervous. I'll be like your guard or somethin'. I won't let anyone say anythin' mean about ya. Not on my watch." She puffed out her chest. She may be a loudmouthed, obnoxious, blunt, and a tease, but one thing she'll never be is someone who abandons her friends—a traitor that abandons her clan. They were her family and she valued them above all else, even her own life. She'd rather die than turn tail in their time of need, make no mistake about that.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 14:07

Stormpaw

Stormpaw laughed along with Brookpaw, playfully shrinking back when she leaned in, then sticking out his tongue to make it clear he was playing along with the joke.

He nodded along as she talked about dragging him kicking and screaming, and commented softly, “I’d scream.” He planted his paws in front of him and unsheathed his claws for a moment, straightening up and puffing out his chest dramatically. “I know I can be a bit shy, but I promise these aren’t just for show.” He winked at her, then laughed and slumped down again, playfully wrinkling his nose. His blue eyes sparkled as he resumed watching her speak.

Once again, Stormpaw felt a rush of warmth at being called her friend.. He couldn’t help but admire Brookpaw, with her clear love for her clanmates and bright, brave personality. She teased him, but it was a kind teasing, one that made him feel like he was a part of the joke. He decided he was very happy indeed that she declared him her friend. He chuckled and he said, “I’d love to hangout anytime. Maybe we could go hunting together or something sometime! And if you ever want company too, or anything else, feel free to come to me and everything as well. I’m told I’m a very good listener!" He giggled, and bonked his head affectionately against Brookpaw’s shoulder for a second.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  EmptyMon 4 Jul 2022 - 8:28

🪨【Brookpaw】🪨

⚠ 《OOC》VERY late last post for this topic. I just didn't want to leave it hanging like this and I noticed that I still had time to post in it before it would be considered an old topic! Thank you again for having done this with me! <3  

The young tabby couldn't help but grin toothily at the tom's response. She barked out a laugh at his wink and meowed, "Good. That's the spirit! Gotta give them a run for their prey every second of the day!" She snickered and settled herself down. Ah, she never failed to get riled up one way or another.

She gave him a firm nod, eyes shining with a rare gentleness. "That'd be fantastic! Don't worry, I'll take ya up on that offer soon. I could always use a good listener ta rant or boast to!" She shot him another grin and lifted a paw to playfully swat his ears the moment he bumped his head to her shoulder. She purred and set it down. Her eyes traveled to the rest of the camp then back to her companion. "Well, I think it's time fo' me to get back to work," she began with a wink, "I'll meet with ya again soon, yeah?" She offered the other apprentice a soft smile and got up onto her paws. "See ya around, ya furball." With a final flick of her tail, the brown tabby walked away to attend to her chores once more.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)    A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit Of Help (Please) (c)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: