Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Pineheart for Riverclan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moths in the Sky

Moths in the Sky

Characters : (P)ineheart, ✝ (R)ainpaw, ? (M)aggotpaw ? [S]nailpaw
Clan/Rank : (P) Riverclan Tier I Warrior, (R) Thunderclan App (M) Skyclan Apprentice [S] Riverclan Apprentice
Number of posts : 424

Pineheart for Riverclan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Pineheart for Riverclan MCA   Pineheart for Riverclan MCA EmptyFri May 27, 2022 1:12 pm

I'd like to make it clear that I do not expect to be picked or fully want to, this cat has a planned mate, I have written this to understand the form if any future/present cat of mine is to be signed up. You are still free to recommend him if you wish to do so!

Cat Name : Pineheart

Clan : Riverclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : To care for the clan cats, be a median, and a voice for Starclan, they are an important part of the well-being of the clan, and the health of the cats inside

What would you do with this position? : Pineheart has had a hard time, all (or most of) his family is resting in the Silverpelt now, he wants to be able to connect with them the best he can, meaning when he gets the option, he desperately takes it, he loved his family dearly and will do anything to listen to the voice of his siblings again.

Why you think you deserve this position? : As far as I can tell, I'm pretty active, which is a benefit, the community is great and I'd love to be a bigger part of it!

Recommendations :

Tom

Faceclaim(s):

Back to top Go down

Pineheart for Riverclan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: