Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dove sight for RiverClan MCA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Dove sight for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Dove sight for RiverClan MCA   Dove sight for RiverClan MCA EmptyWed 25 May 2022 - 11:27

Cat Name : Dovesight

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat? : A medicine cat is supposed to heal their Clanmates. They are outside of disputes, and while they should care for their Clan first and foremost, they should never turn down a cat in need, no matter the origin. Medicine cats also serve as the bridge between StarClan and the Clans, interpreting prophecies and omens.

What would you do with this position? : Dovesight, ever since the sitewide, has been absolutely terrified of the world around her. As a warrior, she is unsure of herself, and terrified of her duties. Even her oath, which every warrior takes with pride, was simply only said as a form of protection. But now that the dark forest is gone, under the guidance of the medicine cat, Dovesight should be able to find purpose, without fear of her job. She can heal.

And as an added bonus, Dove is AroAce. So no fr for her, or any romance, whether she gets this position or not.

Why you think you deserve this position? : I am an active member of the community, and, at least I like to think, someone who people can enjoy roleplaying with. And I feel like I could be really good at this role, now that I am more grown than I was in 2019 lol.

Recommendations :

Dove sight for RiverClan MCA SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2495

Dove sight for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dove sight for RiverClan MCA   Dove sight for RiverClan MCA EmptyMon 30 May 2022 - 6:12

Please congratulate Karuna and their character Dovesight on becoming RiverClan's next MCA!

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6