Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) Empty
PostSubject: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptySun May 15, 2022 2:49 pm

Kitespring couldn't even believe it now. The Dark Forest... it... they were gone. StarClan was back, and the stars illuminated the night once more. It was over. The hope she had held onto was true.

It still stang, though.

Perhaps it was the fact that she saw her mentor as one of the cats who sacrificed themselves for StarClan. Perhaps it was the death of Hollyleaf, or her sister's injury. Or maybe that Poppyshine's face, which you usually could never wipe a smile off off, was contorted in grief. Perhaps it was all of it. Either way, it didn't feel like a real victory.

Life began to return to normal - at least, for most cats. Perchfall went to the Moonstone and received her nine lives. Then, Perchstar named Poppyshine the next deputy of RiverClan. Honestly, it was a lot of weight for a young she-cat like her. Kitespring knew that she wouldn't be able to handle it herself, and Poppyshine wasn't that much older. At the same time, she remembered Poppyshine's organization of an entire tournament when she was an apprentice, so maybe she's doing alright with being deputy. "Hey, Poppyshine," she said, smiling softly at the she-cat. "How are you doing? Is deputyship going alright?" Was she being too nosy? Should she just leave her alone? "I just wonder... if, um, if you're not busy... if you'd like to... uh... go hunting with me?" Kitespring why are you so nervous this isn't a date or anything it's literally just a hunting patrol you like Poppyshine you like Poppyshine you like Poppyshine is that what it is? Smiling nervously, the she-cat waited for RiverClan's deputy to answer her.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) Image10
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2952

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyThu May 19, 2022 7:36 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine wasn’t tired, exactly, but there was certainly a lot more energy being used than she normally did. She hadn’t realized just how much Perchstar did when she was still deputy; between all of the ceremonies, organizing patrols, and ensuring that everyone in the clan was doing well, Poppyshine felt like a mother looking after kits. She didn’t mind, though. She wanted to be a mother more than anything else, so this was simply a bit of practice to her.

Her expression brightened when Kitespring approached her. “Kitespring! I’m doing great. How have you been doing?” It was still hard to believe she was deputy, even still, but she hoped that no one thought any differently of her. She was still young and a bit inexperienced, after all. “I’d love to go hunting with you. I’ve already sent off some other patrols.” She glanced around, making sure there were still a couple of warriors left in the clan for protection and then she nodded for them to head out. As they walked along, she mewed, “Have you been recovering alright?” Poppyshine had tried to check in with each cat when she could, following the battle not long ago. She knew some cats had taken it worse than others.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyMon May 23, 2022 11:27 pm

As Poppyshine and Kitespring headed out on a patrol, the russet she-cat could feel her heart beating faster. Poppyshine didn't like her, right? When Poppyshine immediately brought that topic up, the she-cat nodded. "Yeah," she said. "I guess I got pretty lucky by not getting really injured." It felt like she was holding on for dear life when she fought the Dark Forest cat, so it surprised her when Cloverheart said that she didn't suffer any major injuries.

As they reached a suitable hunting spot, Kitespring waited at the riverbank to try to catch a fish. She remembered her mentor's words of wisdom to be patient and wait for the fish to come to her. The she-cat didn't have to wait long for a suitable target to pass by. Quickly, the russet she-cat snatched it with her paw, pulling it out of the water. "Hey, Poppyshine! I caught a fish!" ...Not like that was impressive for a RiverClan cat, though. After all, all RiverClan cats knew how to fish. And why did she say it in a way that made her sound like an apprentice? Stars, I'm messing everything up. Even if she'd never tell Poppyshine how she really felt about her, she could at least not make herself look like a mouse-brain while doing this.

Last edited by Mamenchisaurus on Mon May 23, 2022 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyMon May 23, 2022 11:27 pm

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) Mistpe10
every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:01 pm

Poppyshine

It didn’t seem that Kitespring’s expected skills in fish-catching was a bother to Poppyshine. As bright as ever, she exclaimed, “That’s great! You’ve gotten really skilled since we last went out together. Newleaf has been so profitable for us.” She looked to the river and held up her own paw, taking a breath and darting in to grab at a fish of her own. Newleaf’s luck continued to prove beneficial, as she came back with a fish of her own. “Look at that! I caught a fish too.”

Poppyshine deposited her fish beside Kitespring’s. “I’m glad we can still go out and do this. We don’t spend time together nearly enough, and I’m worried that will only continue now that I’m deputy.” She looked to her companion and smiled. “Have you been getting along with the other clanmates?” Poppyshine knew that Kitespring was a bit on the shy side. She was close with all of her siblings, but Poppyshine couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen her approach anyone outside of her family circle. She was a bit worried about Kitespring being closed off.

Poppyshine successfully caught a fish, costing 3 SP!

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by xaandiir on Tue May 31, 2022 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyTue May 31, 2022 10:01 pm

The member 'xaandiir' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:08 am

Kitespring smiled at Poppyshine's nice comments. They made the nervousness in her heart flutter away, at least for a split second. As Poppyshine caught a fish as well, Kitespring smiled at her. "Nice job!" she said, smiling. "Yeah, we don't spend that much time together. I'd certainly love to spend more time with you, to be honest..." Stars, she said that out loud. How did that slip out of her mouth?

Thankfully, Poppyshine seemed to not mind that comment, instead asking how she was getting along with her clanmates. "Okay, I guess. I don't really bother them, and they don't really bother me." The russet she-cat didn't really talk to her clanmates that much, besides Poppyshine and her family. Maybe a little bit with Cloverheart while she was recovering from her injuries, but she didn't talk with her that much. "Usually when I'm in camp I just end up... moving flowers in ways that look pretty to me."

Arranging flowers in interesting ways was honestly her favorite pastime, and honestly she sometimes worried about how Poppyshine would react. At the same time, she felt like Poppyshine would be interested in her pastime and that it was at worst the truth about her. She wouldn't laugh at me, I don't think, even if she thought it was strange.

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 12:08 am

The member 'Mamenchisaurus' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 pm

Poppyshine

Poppyshine smiled warmly at Kitespring and made a silent note to herself to assign them together on patrols a bit more often some time. Her free time was cut down now that she was deputy, so this would be the best way to make sure they spent time together. “You do? I don’t think I’ve seen what you’ve created before. You’ll have to show me some time.” She let out a relaxed sigh and a smile. “I’ve always loved colorful flowers. Arranging them in pretty ways must be beautiful.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) EmptyMon Jun 06, 2022 11:24 pm

Kitespring smiled softly at Poppyshine. "Yeah," she said. "They really are." Of course, the pretty flowers didn't keep their color forever, so she had to constantly find flowers. She still remembered the time when she organized the flowers in such a way that reminded her of the sunset she spent with Poppyshine in Sunningrocks. It felt like she would never forget that day, Poppyshine's pelt brushing against hers, the bliss of seeing the setting sun with her...

What was she talking about again?

Flower art. Talking about flower art. "If I make a pattern I really like, I'll definitely show you, Poppyshine," she said, smiling at the RiverClan deputy. She was ecstatic inside to see someone who actually was interested in her flower art. She tried showing her brother something she made, and he didn't seem that interested in it. It made Kitespring's heart flutter inside. Still... Poppyshine didn't actually like her, right? Not the way that she liked Poppyshine, at least. Still, she was happy just spending time with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)   every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

every time i feel lame, i'm looking up (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: