Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Trust Exercise [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyTue 3 May 2022 - 21:22

She had groomed it many times, but the scratch hadn't gotten any better. In fact, it might have grown worse. It stung more and was becoming increasingly irritating. When she bit at the slit on her paw she could feel swelling. Is it infected? she wondered, Do I need to have Fawnshine see this? The she-cat kept licking her right forepaw. She hoped it wouldn't be a problem, but rising to her feet she could tell it would at least be a hinderance. No point in hunting on a wounded paw, Comfreypaw sighed before turning to the medicine den. At least I get to see her.

The molly quickly called for her sister before ducking through the den's entrance, "Fawnshine? Are you in here?" That usual wave of herb scent welcomed her. It clung to Fawnshine all the time, Dovefrost too. Comfreypaw guessed that made sense.

"Hello! It smells really nice in here," she purred before glancing over a few plants, "Can any of those flowers help a cut?"

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyWed 4 May 2022 - 6:32

It was a pleasant surprise seeing her sister, Comfreypaw. Though it wasn't the best news to know she'd had a cut, she knew each warrior, apprentice, or even kit had to have some at some point. The only difference was the levels of severity it was. Fortunately, it wasn't always so bad — or that's what she liked to assume. "I'm here," She smiled, greeting her sister with a nod. "I'm glad you think so. It smells pleasant, doesn't it?"

She'd gently flicked her tail to a moss nest for Comfreypaw to sit down on. "I sure do! Here, sit down. I'll take a look at it." Fawnshine waited for her sister to settle down, her mind briefly passing through what'd happened the last time she'd encountered her surprisingly secret half-sibling — Atalante, or Featherfrost, and considered for a moment to bring it up. But her mind soon shook off the thought, her maw frowning as she saw Comfreypaw's cut.

"Oh, it's infected for sure. The good news is, though, you've come at the right time! I'll get it treated quickly." She tried to reassure the molly, turning to grab the needed herbs. Horsetail, chervil, and maybe some willow bark, She reminded herself. She'd mix the two of them into a poultice while extracting out the other's juice, then applying it onto the infected wound. "It's uncomfortable, and definitely will sting, but it'll help, I promise. Try not to touch it too much, Comfreypaw. The willow bark will ease the pain soon." She gave the herb mixture she'd done a few sniffs, before rising again, sitting in front of her sister. "Anything else needed?" Her tone was curious, but also gentle. She wanted to make sure Comfreypaw didn't have more wounds.

Or maybe if she didn't, there was another topic up for discussion.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyFri 6 May 2022 - 15:29

Comfreypaw quickly took a seat where Fawnshine directed before holding her paw out for clear inspection. She didn't notice herself holding her breath until the medicine cat reassured her it could be healed easily. "Oh good, I was a bit worried I'd been too late," she replied before Fawnshine turned away to mix herbs. While she waited, the warrior-in-training wondered what it was like working as a healer. It was a noble job certainly, and vital. Comfreypaw was glad there was someone she trusted taking care of Thunderclan.

The molly didn't tense or flinch as Fawnshine applied the medicine to her cut. It did sting, but she knew she didn't have to worry about it. Well that's all taken care of, I guess I should go practice.. Comfreypaw slowly blinked at her sister, realizing she didn't want to leave just yet. She softly smiled at the other she-cat. "Thanks Fawnshine. And no, nothing else, but I can stay and talk for a while. Anything going on recently?" she inquired, turning her ears to better catch whatever her sister had to say.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyMon 9 May 2022 - 5:47

"There... is, actually." Fawnshine gulped. Comfreypaw would find out sooner or later, anyway. If not by Featherfrost herself — then by another that knows the truth. There must be. "Perhaps Featherfrost, or another cat might've told you already, but..." Here we go. "We have half-siblings. And one of them — Featherfrost, or as by her outsider name, Atalante, is our half-sister." There was a brief, very brief pause before she continued again. "I believe there might be more siblings in other clans than we know. Like Ashfall — from WindClan, and I suppose.. some of the outsiders, too."

She allowed a moment of silence for Comfreypaw to reply. Confusion? Anger? Frustration? Those were all the emotions she'd expect Comfreypaw to have — but she wasn't sure how she'd really react.

"Featherfrost told me he, or Morningstar, sent her here to look after us. That's why she joined the clan... To give him updates on us," Her voice began to crack — though slightly. Just very slightly. "I don't know why Stoatstar kept it from us. He knew all about it, Featherfrost told me, or our mother — it's... so frustrating."

"Morningstar... it was also him who had killed Thrushnose." Her ending sentence felt quieter, yet more serious than the others she'd spoken. "I know this all so sudden, and you may not believe me... But if I'm not able to answer your questions, you can try asking Featherfrost. I think she'll have a better understanding of what I know."

I'm sorry, Comfreypaw. I just had to tell you. It felt... wrong to keep it hidden from her, out of anyone.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 13:57

Comfreypaw blinked at her sister's sudden shift in attitude. She was more nervous, more hesitant. Curiosity tugged her forward. A half sibling? she repeated to herself, Featherfrost? She looked away from Fawnshine for a second. She had heard some stories about that wretched tom having other litters, but she never thought about it closely until now. But Featherfrost? My clanmate- my sister? She looked back to Fawnshine again as she paused. Comfreypaw simply blinked, urging her to go on.

She didn't say anything until the dilute medicine cat was for sure finished. Once she was, Comfreypaw began to process. "... Stoatstar.. knew? He must have had good intentions, I'm sure of it, but what.." she trailed off. Her ears flicked back, and her brow furrowed. She looked at Fawnshine more seriously. "Featherfrost is spying on us? What- what does she tell that rat about us? What does he know? Is- is he spying on more than just us?"

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] EmptyThu 19 May 2022 - 6:30

"I wish I knew it all, Comfreypaw, but I don't. And that's what upsets me," Fawnshine flattened her ears, giving a small hiss. "But I'll tell you all that I do know. She told me that at first, she was to keep an eye on Waterlily, on us. Make sure we were all treated well and give him updates. He didn't know how the clan would react if they ever found out he was our father. Considering how long she's been in our clan now... I suppose it's reasonable for him to know nearly, if not just as much, too." Anger flamed from inside her, but the strange sense of comfort from Comfreypaw kept her from growing as frustrated. "I'm willing to bet he has other tricks of his kept in secret. If only we knew."

"Morningstar, Klaus, Dawnhawk, whatever that rouge goes by now — he could've chosen any kits of his... But he chose her, Featherfrost. He trusts her. Yet, still, I really can't believe it. That rat, one whose claws could have taken away countless lives unnoticed — is the one who we're supposed to call father?"

They shared the same blood as him. The blood of a murderer, a hostile rouge known by the entire forest, and one that was their father. She took in a heavy breath. "Simply put — he knows all about us."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trust Exercise [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trust Exercise [c]   Trust Exercise [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trust Exercise [c]
Page 1 of 1