Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]

Go down 
+16
Mistpelt
sprout
Ash
xaandiir
Reaper King
Maple
Mosspelt
Arcana
PandaPi
Grey
kjSage
Splotch
Lilystorm
Karuna
Holly
Moths in the Sky
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2274

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptySun 15 May 2022 - 16:19

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 D4e9cl11DovesightFaded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 D4e9cl11
Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 D4e9j111

Dovesight's head hurt.

Actually, her everything hurt. She didn't want to move, didn't want to open her eyes, scared that if she did, she would burst. It was agony. Her fur was wet and sticky, and she could feel warm fluid between her eyes.

The worst part had to be the visions, though. The battle just kept replaying in her mind, over and over. The way her brother had fallen, the searing pain from Whitesnake's teeth, the cruel smile....  It was terrifying. So badly did she want to scream, to call out for these faraway voices that she could hear, the voices of her Clanmates, but all she could do was whimper.
1 & 2

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptySun 15 May 2022 - 19:40

As the stars once more shone brightly in the sky and the dour cloud of tension and anxiety finally lost its hold over the camp, Ashflight could feel a massive weight lift off his shoulders.  He'd been useless lately, too anxious and tired to do much more than clean a nest, watching helplessly as the Dark Forest reigned.  Now though, it was over, and the fluffy gray tom breathed a great sigh of relief.  However, they were not without losses, and his heart ached at the sight of young Hollyleaf's body.  She had been so kind, and had so much to give to RiverClan...  Green eyes shadowed with grief, Ashflight continued through the crowd until he found the cat he looked for most of all, soft silver and white shining just as bright as the stars amid this destruction.  Perchfall was speaking to Poppyshine and he perked his ears to hear.  She's going to the Moonstone...

He didn't hesitate as he came up beside their leader-to-be, gently touching shoulders as he glanced over her pelt for injuries, of which he found plenty.  "My only objection is that you can't leave for such a long trip in this condition, I won't let you."  He smiled, but the tom's words were serious.  "You're the cat most fit among us to be our leader Perchfall, don't doubt yourself.  In my eyes, the Dark Forest demoting you doesn't count.  You've always been my deputy, but that doesn't change the fact that you need to rest.  We all just fought a hard battle, one night of sleep is the least you need."  Ashflight hadn't stood so close to Perchfall in a long time, but he found that it didn't phase him like it used to.  They had been through too much recently, so much sadness and pain, that he wanted to stay close to his happiness.  They were finally free from the Dark Forest's tyranny...it was time to live again.

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightpaw [F]alconkit [Fo]xkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T4 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Apprentice [F] WindClan Kit [Fo] Unborn SkyClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2541

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptySun 15 May 2022 - 23:39

A beat of silence of silence passed between the two before Poppyshine rose to her paws, nodding to cats as she pointed out the worst injured among them. Cloverheart's gaze followed where the patched she-cat indicated, and she nodded slowly. "Thank you, Poppyshine. That's helpful." As she bent down to gather her herbs in her teeth, she met Hollyleaf almost nose to nose. She hadn't wanted to address it, but she sighed out, "She'll get a vigil and a proper burial. Soon, I hope." Just as she was about to get to work, pawsteps approached them– Perchfall, battle-worn and bloody, but rational and cool like always. As well as she could be, at least. Cloverheart's ear flicked attentively, and she sat up to listen when she spoke. "I'll look after them," she mewed in return, equally professional. And then another question came spilling out afterwards. It made the not-deputy look uncomfortable; it was the first time Cloverheart had ever really seen her squirm. She snorted, amused, and laughed outright at the commentary on Jaystar.

Before she could respond, Moon had joined the growing crowd to voice his thoughts; and not long after, Ashfall fell in as well. Cloverheart's gaze flicked between them both before eventually returning to Perchfall. Leader-in-waiting. "Of course." She mewed simply, pushing herself up to stand. "Ashfall put it well enough. I don't care what rank the Dark Forest has given you; you're our deputy, and now, soon, our leader. I don't see anyone else rising to organize and care for their Clanmates that isn't myself." She blinked, giving Perchfall a look as if she was ridiculous for asking and making the medicine cat explain, then closed her thoughts with a dismissive wave of her tail. "After I make sure no one else is going to die tonight. Once I know that every wound is dressed and I won't come home to corpses in my nest, we'll leave for Highstones. It'll be interesting for both of us." She had overseen a ceremony only once, and it had been graceless, but... successful. A leader though... She sniffed. Hopefully she would leave the Moonstone as Perchstar, at least.

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T4 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightpawRiverClan
Apprentice
#5B31AD
[not pictured]
FalconkitWindClan
Kit
#E36630
[not pictured]
FoxkitSkyClan
Kit
#9964B1
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 11:54

Owlshriek watched Vinethorn vanish into dust.

Despite himself, the fury, anger, and hatred bubbled away into what felt like a numb indifference. The tom silently limped towards his mentor and pressed his nose to her fur. How much she had taught him, and how much he wanted her to stay. Hollyleaf always showed him unconditional love and support, and for that, he was ever thankful. It was his job to stay and give her unconditional love and support in return.

The tom felt Poppyshine's eyes on him, and he managed to look up at her, then the stars above. "I'm fine. Help the others." He mewed quietly, settling at Hollyleaf's side. He couldn't leave her side. Not just because she was his mentor, but also because his wounds ached more than he shared. If he moved too much, Owlshriek was sure he would collapse from the pain.

Instead, he settled in the clearing with Hollyleaf, cleaning the blood from her pelt. All the while, his own blood dripped to the ground, staining it red.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 12:09

Poppyshine

Everything had moved so swiftly, and now with Perchfall speaking with Cloverheart, Poppyshine had a moment to relax and let her mind catch up with her. She finally registered that Perchfall called her just by “Poppy”. It made her heart swell with happiness, that Perchfall would feel so comfortable to leave out a formal suffix.

When there was a brief lull, Poppyshine gave Perchfall a brief brush against her flank. “I’ll help to look after things while you’re gone,” she mewed with a warm smile. “You’re deserving to be leader after everything you’ve done for RiverClan, Perch.” She added the informal name softer, but smiled nonetheless. It felt foreign on her tongue, but comfortable as well. She wanted to make sure Perchfall knew that she was grateful for the sign of friendship Perchfall had given her. “When you return, all of RiverClan will happily welcome you back as Perchstar. Travel safe.” She pressed her cheek to Perchfall’s briefly before she retreated to leave Perchfall to finish organizing with Cloverheart and others. She instead took the time to go around and help check in with various cats and keep out of Cloverheart’s way as best as she could.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 12:54

Apparently, her Clanmates had not been quite so preoccupied as she had thought. As soon as Perchfall posed her question to Cloverheart, several cats appeared out of the starlit darkness to offer their thoughts on the matter. Moon, the former rogue, spoke first. She was not quite sure what to think of the strange tom. Jaystar let him into the Clan... but Tinypool has been watching over him. A strike against him, and a mark in his favor. He had obviously been trying to curry approval from the Dark Forest cats, constantly begging Vixenstar to make him a warrior, but he had at least fought on the correct side. I will speak with Tinypool about him soon... maybe he should become a warrior. But first things first. For now, she simply nodded.

A familiar scent hit Perchfall's nose. A cat she had hardly seen these past two moons... A cat who was never far from her thoughts. Hardly daring to believe it, she turned her head, and sure enough-- a fluffy gray tom had finally gained the energy to emerge from the warriors' den where he had been languishing. Ashflight.... More than anything else, the sight of him sent a warm rush of relief washing through her chest. I'm so glad you're okay. Bright, starry green eyes met hers for a moment, and then looked over her pelt, scrutinizing the scrapes and tears in her fur. The former deputy felt a little bit self-conscious about the crimson stains from her ear, side, and foreleg. Her wounds weren't that bad, were they? Either way, any other emotion paled in comparison to the joy of knowing that he was feeling better. Stars.... it is so, so good to see you again. His kind words assuaged her self-doubt for a moment, and his closeness made the tragic battle scene around her feel more bearable. "I will be fine," she assured him, flicking her torn ear. Seeing his kind, soft smile, she couldn't help but smile slightly in return. "I could walk to the Moonstone and back three times if I had to, if it would give RiverClan stability. If I can stand, I can walk... and Cloverheart can patch my wounds before we leave." The physical closeness to her friend was comforting. She didn't want to take her eyes off of his. Light green reflecting the radiantly bright stars... it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen. But, at the medicine cat's voice, she reluctantly turned her head away.

Cloverheart's somewhat abrasive personality took Perchfall aback for a brief moment, but then she understood the words the medicine cat was saying. The Dark Forest's authority had been tenuous at best, and now it was completely gone. She was the deputy of RiverClan. She would go to the Moonstone... she would be leader. The thought seemed a little less terrifying with Ashflight's warm presence by her side, and with the encouraging words of her Clanmates buoying her up. "Thank you, Cloverheart," the deputy said simply, nodding with deep respect. "We will leave once you are ready." Turning her head once another voice met her ears, Perchfall looked once more at Poppyshine. The familiar, shortened version of her name made her stop in her tracks for a moment-- but then, her small smile returned. Kind and loving as always... those words spoken in Poppyshine's sweet voice gave her the remaining courage she needed to make her decision. I... will lead RiverClan. "Thank you," she responded softly.

Then, all words spoken, the cats around her began to leave, helping their wounded Clanmates, finding family members, picking up the pieces left behind by the battle. Poppyshine was among them, darting across camp to see what was needed. Cloverheart's words came back to her momentarily. "I don't see anyone else rising to organize and care for their Clanmates that isn't myself." But, as Perchfall glanced back at the calico's retreating form, she realized that wasn't entirely true. Poppyshine, as always, was eager to help... Even now, wounded as she was, the young she-cat showed a remarkable amount of kindness to her Clanmates, tempered with a keen eye for what needed to be done at any given moment. She was very gifted with that ability to assess situations.... Even as the small crowd that had gathered began to disperse, Perchfall found herself thinking about the decisions that were to come. She would need someone with those abilities by her side.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 17:36

Dewlight blinked, shocked at Perchfall's words. Her gaze softened, and she tested her head gently on the she-cat's shoulders. "You have nothing to apologize for. You've done a fantastic job, RiverClan is in good paws with you leading them. Just do your best - that's all anyone could ask of you. But... Try not to let Sunningrocks be claimed by ThunderClan." She purred, turning away to find Greynose. She didn't have much time....

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 Giphy
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyMon 16 May 2022 - 20:35

Ashflight wanted to protest, insist that Perchfall wait before making such a long trek, but when he gazed into her blue eyes he saw something there that he hadn't seen before.  She would do anything for RiverClan, he knew that very well but never before had he seen such determination burn within her.  She had been sprung into this role of leadership without knowing what would come of it, but he could see now more than ever that Jaystar had made the right choice...perhaps one of the only right choices he had ever made.  Perchfall would be a great leader, and who was he to hold her back from that?  He smiled and nodded, green eyes hesitant but accepting.  "Alright...I will stay up until you and Cloverheart return.  And before you say no, I feel fine, the best I've felt in moons actually.  I want to be the first to greet you as our leader."  Touching his nose for a moment to her cheek, Ashflight left her to speak with the medicine cat as he found ways to make himself useful in the aftermath.  However, an odd feeling had begun to settle in his chest, one he couldn't quite describe.  A mix of worry perhaps...and longing he could no longer deny.

Back to top Go down
Lampy

Lampy

Characters : Tarot | Greypaw- | Plague | Sootpaw*
Clan/Rank : Tarot: Tier 3/Loner | Plague: Tier 1/Loner
Pisces Goat
Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyTue 17 May 2022 - 22:49

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 Greynose_banner

{ Text Colour: #91a3b0 }

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Greynose winced at the rather painful injuries he had gained from his fight with a literal undead cat. It hurt, like, a lot, almost as bad as when he got a beatdown from the Windclan medicine cat and had probably almost died at the ripe old age of 6 moons because of it. Still after sitting away from the crowd to regain his bearings after the unfortunate victims of Starclan's wrath were sent back to being unfortunate victims of Starclan's wrath, but in the afterlife. Blinking a few spots out of his eyes that were likely from blood loss of some sort, he silently mourned having to put more stress on the medicine cat. The lazy tome let out a sigh "So troublesome. Why can't warriors at least be taught basic first aid? Idiotic, illogical rules..." He muttered mulishly, pouting slightly.

Oh... Starclan. Mouse-dung he needed to talk to his mentor before she got sent back to retirement- or whatever. Hualing himself to his large paws, ignoring the slight headrush he got from the action, he taught her out steadily, before quickly finding her. Walking up to her he gave her a lopsided smile. "Hey teach'. So... uh, what did you want to say before you get dragged back to retirement?" He commented while awkwardly bleeding everywhere.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ||-------|| ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

- Tarot - Plague Rat
- Loner [Tier 3] - Loner [Tier 1] -
- He/Him - He/him -

Full Art and Profiles Here!

Feel free to PM me if you want to thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 EmptyFri 20 May 2022 - 17:53

Dewlight brightened as she saw her old apprentice approaching, but her smile darkened as she took note of his numerous wounds. "Please promise me you won't wait long to get those wounds looked at, Greynose." She mewed softly before clearing her throat. "But... I wanted to tell you goodbye. I'm afraid that this will be the last time we see each other, but know that I will always be with you when you need. My spirit will no longer rest among the stars, instead it will lie in the wind and the river's current.... I will watch over you the best I can from there." Already her paws and the tip of her tail were fading, and the rest would soon follow. Giving the tom a slight smile, she fought back the fear and uncertainty as she tested her chin on his head. "I love you, Greynose." She mewed as the rest of her form dissipated into the breeze.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]   Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Faded Hope [Riverclan Finale]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8