Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Private Tutoring [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Private Tutoring [C] Empty
PostSubject: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 17:44

Fawnpatch

The air held a strange tenseness that Fawnpatch could not identify, but she didn’t let herself linger on it. She actually looked forward to speaking with Marshmallow. They’d been having their daily ‘lessons’ as Fawnpatch called them, and she even surprised herself with how much she enjoyed them. Perhaps it was that they were actually speaking on more even ground, and therefore Fawnpatch didn’t have to feel irritated at Marshmallow’s lack of tact; or, perhaps, it was that Marshmallow was actually absorbing what she was teaching her, and it made conversing with her more bearable. Regardless, Fawnpatch was happy that it felt less like work.

“Let’s go in search of frogs,” Fawnpatch said as they left camp together. They often tried to catch frogs while they conducted their lessons, so cats in the camp wouldn’t wonder too much about why they always went out together. For them, it was to catch prey—and hopefully nothing more. “Now tell me: how have things been in the warrior’s den? Anyone giving you any trouble lately?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 19:28

Marshmallow was quite happy to join Fawnpatch on the little 'hunting' trip. Each time she went out, nobody ever questioned it. They were absolutely clueless to their little adventures. They were always prepared to catch some prey so that they didn't return empty-pawed, but other than that, it felt way too easy. Not to mention the fact she didn't have to use her softer voice around the Dark Forest cat. It made it so much more easy to speak to her.

"Yes, frogs." She smiled at her, before following her into the trees. Once they were further from camp, the tortoiseshell finally asked her a question. "Fine, really. It's the same as always, mostly. Wake up..." ...Usually from a nightmare... "Go out with you, return to eat, go out again for a hunting patrol, return to camp until I'm put on a border patrol." She explained. "Nobody's been a bother, well, nobody that stands out has." She glanced towards the direction of camp. Not Marshmallow is always a bother. But they're not real so they don't count.

xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptyMon 2 May 2022 - 18:49

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch stepped around a puddle and nodded as Marshmallow gave her a report. “That’s good to hear. I hope that it continues to be that way.” She glanced back and asked, “Have you gone about befriending anyone? It’s good not to cause a stir, but you have to start gaining trust if you want to be able to do as you please.”

She heard a small rustle of leaves and glanced over to spot a squirrel dashing up a tree. They were still a ways from where frogs ran free, and that was all that they ever really tried to catch. Her eyes returned to Marshmallow. Over their interactions, Fawnpatch had learned that Marshmallow’s body language told her as much—if not more—than her actual words did.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 7:04

As Fawnpatch led the way, Marshmallow looked around the area for suitable hunting spots for after they finished chatting. Nothing really stood out and most of the forest was silent except for the occasional cricket chirp and of course- Fawnpatch's voice. Brining her attention back to the ghostly she-cat, Marshmallow nodded. "Hmm... I've been trying to, I have an apprentice now, Echopaw. Doesn't like many cats, and... he's a Murkystar kit, because of course I have to train one." Her ears flicked back for a moment.

"It's much harder finding a friend group as a warrior because most cats.. y'know, grew up together?" She waved her paw in a circler motion in the air. "Oh well, I'll just have to pick out the lonely cats then... Or kits..." Kits are very impressionable, aren't they? She trailed off for a moment, glancing off to the side. Marshmallow was lost in her thoughts, but she quickly collected herself and looked back at Fawnpatch.

xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 11:37

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch nodded and mewed, “Kits can be quite loyal. They are a good pick if you’re struggling to find friends. Apprentices too, to some extent. They respect those that are older than them, and if you can earn their trust too, then they’ll be quite attached. And of course, they’ll turn into warriors soon enough as well.” She smiled at Marshmallow. “I was never the biggest fan of speaking with warriors when I was alive. But kits I was always great at speaking with—and then they grow up and you have warriors who care about you too. It’s a good system. Just make sure that no warriors get suspicious of your activities. It was easy for me because I was a queen, so of course I was always around the kits—but it’s less common for warriors to hang around nurseries so often. Focusing on apprentices might work better for you.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] EmptySat 14 May 2022 - 7:28

Marshmallow paused, taking a moment to process the information. She sighed and her tail flick. "I don't believe I'm noticed all that much unless I happen to be blamed for attempted murder." Her paw flicked. "I really wouldn't be worried. Because either they find me suspicious all the time, or none of the time, and hopefully- to most- it's none of the time... Actually, now that I think about it, the only cats that find me suspicious all the time happen to be from Murkystar's family, including almighty Murkystar herself." She dropped into more of a sarcastic tone at the end, forcing an overdramatic frown on her face.

With a little huff, she looked up at the sky. "Well, maybe my mother finds me suspicious, but I actually think she just hates me." Her tail flicked and she shrugged. "Oh well." She picked up her speed. "It's a little hard to talk to apprentices anyway, too old to be interested in the predictable things kits are, but they're apprentices, so they'll either only want to talk about training, or find warriors 'too boring'. If only they knew me, hm?" Marshmallow joked, before staring at her paws and continuing to walk, though a little slower.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Tutoring [C]   Private Tutoring [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Tutoring [C]
Page 1 of 1