Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

comrades? [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner) deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 372

comrades? [c] Empty
PostSubject: comrades? [c]   comrades? [c] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 20:34

A fish hung from Martenpaw's jaws, and occasionally a few drops of river water dripped from it. Knowing where she was headed, she made her way into camp. Her paws led her to the nursery where she gently placed the fresh-kill down in front of the queens and kits. Cleaning her lips, she noticed a little gray kit and gave him a smile. I hope you're hungry-

Staying a moment longer, she then stepped out into the sunhigh heat, glad that the hunting trip had let her cool down with a splash of cool water. Only then did the tiredness settle in, gripping her bones. Sagging onto her paws, she sunk into the ground in a comfortable sprawl. The cool touch of soil beneath her pelt soothed the soreness in her form. Your body is still healing. You can't work it too hard... she recalled the medicine cat's words. Surely one hunting trip was not too much for her? Stars, I feel like I'm trapped in an elder's body!

comrades? [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
comrades? [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

comrades? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: comrades? [c]   comrades? [c] EmptyTue 26 Apr 2022 - 20:53

Stormkit had been dozing when the apprentice dropped off the freshkill. He brightened immediately at the smell and sight of food, and he eagerly trotted up to get a few bites of the tasty, fresh fish. Although after only a few bites, curiosity pulled him away from thoughts of food. He licked his lips clean and trotted out after Martenpaw into the warm sunlight.

“Did you catch that all by yourself?” He asked eagerly as he approached her. Then his ears twitched shyly and he sat down, self-consciousness rising within him for his rude interruption. “Er, s-sorry. I’m Stormkit. Thank you for the food! It’s really tasty.” He meowed.
Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters : alive: Scrufflewump (Loner) deceased: Minnowstar [TC], Frogkit [WC], Flurrypaw [TC], Daisypaw [WC]
Number of posts : 372

comrades? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: comrades? [c]   comrades? [c] EmptyWed 27 Apr 2022 - 22:38

It's that gray tabby kit! Alerted, the apprentice jolted up into a sitting position, not wanting to be seen as lazy. The kit's eager voice was full of curiosity, and knowing full well that communing with clanmates had been a joy for her in her kithood, Martenpaw responded with a faint grin. "Mhm! Oh-" So his name was Stormkit. An amused twitch of the tail gave way to her own introduction. "Nice to meet you Stormkit. I'm Martenpaw... and about the food, I'm just doing my duty as a part of this clan. I'm sure you'll soon be doing the same." she mewed, tone light-hearted and warm.

"Did you know that it takes thirty-two pawsteps to get from the entrance of the nursery right up to Willow Branch? Counted it myself when I was a kit." she claimed, pride in her voice. Her bright, sage green eyes rested on Stormkit's form, studying the kit's reaction to her actions.

comrades? [c] 429f26ef443cbe2547f22c67e6714a3b

hiya, im sprout! feel free to pm me here or on discord for a topic  Smile
comrades? [c] Scruff11
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1039

comrades? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: comrades? [c]   comrades? [c] EmptyThu 28 Apr 2022 - 16:09

Stormkit stared up at Martenpaw with bright, sparkling blue eyes as she talked. His chest warmed at the thought that someday, maybe someday soon, he’d be helping feed his clanmates as a full blown apprentice, just like Martenpaw.

Then he gave a soft gasp and glanced between the nursery and the Willow Branch a couple times, as if mentally trying to calculate. “Wait, really? Hold on, I wanna see!” He mewed excitedly. Without waiting for a response he quickly hopped back to his feet and trotted to the willow branch and back, mumbling to himself as he counted the steps.

He returned to Martenpaw shortly. “Woah, it really does!” He reported, settling down beside Martenpaw again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

comrades? [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: comrades? [c]   comrades? [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

comrades? [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: