Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Above the Clouds (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Above the Clouds (o) Empty
PostSubject: Above the Clouds (o)   Above the Clouds (o) EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 22:08

Clouddream hadn't exactly gotten used to her name yet. Even though the change was important to her and she loved her new name, she'd only ever been known as Swan... But she wasn't Swanmist anymore.

The white warrior sat in camp, nibbling on a mouse after a long day of hunting. Her vigil had felt longer than the one in Riverclan, but she took a nap the moment she was able to, the moment she woke up she took on a hunting patrol, and now, as sun began to set for the second time Clouddream had her new name, she looked up to the clouds her prefix came from. Stars would've been appearing in the sky right about now, but their ancestors were nowhere to be seen. She exhaled slowly. Save us, Starclan.

She looked back to the mouse, she had already eaten it all. She didn't even realise how fast she was eating. Should I give thanks to Starclan if they're not... There? Trying to put off doing it for as long as possible, she managed to lick the bones clean. Her ear twitched, curling her tail around her paws tightly. It's tradition. I have to do it. She told herself, starting to dig a small hole in the ground.

Thank you Starclan, for this prey. She mouthed, pausing before glancing up at the sky again, it was darker, now, and not a star in sight. Please come back... Soon.

Clouddream brushed dirt over the remains of the mouse with her tail before releasing her claws. I wish the Dark Forest would just go away. I wish Starclan would just come back... Do they even care?

Do they?

Byrin

Byrin

Characters : Basskit / Fuzzybelly
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan T3 Medicine Cat / ShadowClan Kit / T1 Loner / WindClan Elder
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 499

Above the Clouds (o) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Above the Clouds (o)   Above the Clouds (o) EmptyMon 11 Apr 2022 - 16:00

Gingerroot welcomed the feeling of newleaf. He swore to stars that his pelt was getting thinner, and there was no way he would put up with that again.

He looked out of the elder’s den to the young warrior. She had her name changed, something the tom was thankful for. He was terrible with names and admittedly forgot her original name.

He strolled up to her, a cheeky grin on his face. He aimed an affectionate bonk as he said, “Congrats on not being a fish-breath no more.

Now look at’cha, a real ThunderClan warrior.

The tom looked at her face. “You’ve put in the work. I’m proud of ya.

Gingerroot gave a weak smile. He had been a recluse in leafbare and wanted to see the Clan again.
Back to top Go down

Above the Clouds (o)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: