Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

shadowclan showdown [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

shadowclan showdown [c] Empty
PostSubject: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 18:24

It was the day after Snakepaw's apprentice ceremony, and Grasspaw had a mission. Operation: Kick Snakepaw's Butt was a go... but first, she had to find Sootwhisker and plant the idea. It was a great plan! It would surely work! All she had to do was set it in motion. Bouncing through the camp, her eyes peeled for her mentor, Grasspaw hummed a quiet, tune-deaf hum. She didn't see Snakepaw until she'd nearly trod on him, lurking in the shadows like a weirdo, and as she pulled back to avoid stepping directly on to the dark tom she had to resist the urge to give him a good smack.

"Oh! I was looking for Sootwhisker, but while I've got you - how's about we do a little sparring later? Since you're a new apprentice and all, I figured I could give you some tips." She looked down her nose at him, half-tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptySun 10 Apr 2022 - 22:05

Not only had the black-pelted tom been slithering about in the shadows, he had been tucked low to the ground as normal. It was only the occasional glint of his yellowed eyes that gave away his position. For this reason, a familiar pelt nearly trod over him. Snakepaw was prepared to let it happen and to rear and lash out when the moment was right. But she noticed him and he almost grumbled. However, she was already letting loose her agitated tongue. Rolling his eyes, the newly-named apprentice propped himself up with his forepaws to look at Grasspaw eye to eye, "Later? You a coward or something? If you really had good pointers, you'd show me here and now, Grasspaw. But I'm beginning to doubt it." There was a slight smile in the edges of his maw - he was goading her.

shadowclan showdown [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptyMon 11 Apr 2022 - 20:12

Ah, there it was... the smart mouth that made her want to punt him in the first place. Grasspaw flattened her ears, eyes narrowing on him as she leaned forward, close enough for their whiskers to brush. "Fine!" she snapped. "Tip number one, don't start a fight you can't win!"

With that, she leaped forward, her forepaws both striking him at the same time. Her claws weren't sheathed, but she made no conscious effort to actually draw blood.

Grasspaw used Front Paw Strike on Snakepaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 7 SP.

Grasspaw
20/20
53/60

Snakepaw
14/20
60/60
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 19:34

Almost instantly, she was snapping back and claws were raking the fur of his head, neck, and shoulders. There was a light stinging but no major wounds sprung up. This was clearly a spar and nothing more. Still, the light sensation of pain was exhilarating and he loved the way the she-cat lunged at him so ferociously. The whole thing caused a wide grin to break out across his maw. A low chuckle came, "There it is!" Instead of straightening up, the tom drew closer to the ground before slithering underneath the she-cat stomach. Snakepaw battered at her stomach before lashing out at her sides. Excitedly, his tail lashed back and forth, "That can't be all! You fight like a mouse." Underneath the teasing candor of his voice was a venomous taunt. This was fun.

Snakepaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 7 stamina.
Snakepaw also used Desperate Blows, dealing 4 damage and using 7 stamina.

Snakepaw
HP: 14/20
SP: 46/60

Grasspaw
HP: 10/20
SP: 53/60

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptyThu 14 Apr 2022 - 23:21

Before she knew what was happening, Snakepaw was underneath her, and she felt pain as his paws punched into her belly. The breath knocked out of her, Grasspaw wheezed and stumbled forward a step, sucking in a breath as she whipped around. She had no intention of being stealthy or sly, no, right now she was out for blood... well, not really but she sure would knock him over the head another time or two!

Grasspaw rushed forward, lowering her head and slamming into Snakepaw with all the force she could muster.

Grasspaw used Headbutt on Snakepaw, dealing 4 damage and costing 5 SP. Grasspaw also used Desperate Blows on Snakepaw, dealing 4 damage and costing 7 SP. Total of 8 damage and 12 SP.

Snakepaw
HP: 6/20
SP: 46/60

Grasspaw
HP: 10/20
SP: 41/60
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 15:42

It was Snakepaw's turn to have the wind knocked from his lungs. Whether it was a natural brute strength, or a reaction to his relentless taunting, the skinny black tom found himself further delighted in having her blows hit. He usually kept rather low to the ground and yet still found himself stumbling back a few steps from the onslaught of attacks. Snakepaw supposed it was only fair since he had done the same to her moments earlier. But he wasn't the type to fight fair, even with few genuine fights under his claws and teeth. His side hurt slightly but he relished in the pain, breathing in more deeply as he sucked in the air and made another snide jab, "Ouch, that one almost hurt."

There was a brief pause and then he lunged once again. From his low position on the earth, Snakepaw aimed to plow his head into her chest and knock her over to pin her down. Once he managed to place his paws in a decent position, he pressed the ginger she-cat into the earth. He had no desire to cause injury, did not even think about it, but unsheathed claws pricked the skin in his efforts to best hold her down, "Had enough yet? I hope you wouldn't be so easy to beat. Honestly, I expected a good fight. Might want to ask Sootwhisker to double your training sessions."

Snakepaw used Leap and Hold on Grasspaw, dealing 6 damage and using 15 stamina. Grasspaw is held for 1 turn.

Snakepaw
HP: 6/20
SP: 31/60

Grasspaw
HP: 4/20
SP: 41/60

Last edited by Ripped on Fri 15 Apr 2022 - 15:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 15:42

The member 'Ripped' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

shadowclan showdown [c] Mistpe10
shadowclan showdown [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shadowclan showdown [c]   shadowclan showdown [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

shadowclan showdown [c]
Page 1 of 1