Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

little lion kit [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

little lion kit [o] Empty
PostSubject: little lion kit [o]   little lion kit [o] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 10:50 am

All Finchkit had ever known was clan life as it was, and so he went about his day just as he always would. He didn't like the spooky cats, and it made him nervous when his parents would always hold him and his siblings a little closer when they were around, but he could still play, and right now that was all he cared about. Well, being a warrior would be great, to, hopefully as soon as possible. He'd get to that.

A tiny ladybird rested on the large, smooth surface of a leaf, the low-lying bush almost touching the ground. Finchkit's curiosity got the better of him, and he trotted nearer. Once he was eye to eye with the little bug, he stayed completely still, not wanting to scare it away. After a few moments with no movement, the red and black spots started to move across their green background, taking the kit's wide eyes with it. Soon it would reach the end of the leaf, and Finchkit was terrified it would just fall, his paw tapping restlessly on the ground as he decided what to do.

He glanced away for the briefest moment, and when he looked back again it had reached the end. Without hesitation, he called out at it, "NO! Ladybird, don't fall!" His sudden outburst had frightened the bug away, and in a split second it flew away, leaving Finchkit on his own. He was happy it was okay, but was now bored once again. This wouldn't happen when he was older.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: little lion kit [o]   little lion kit [o] EmptyThu Apr 07, 2022 11:41 am

Comfreypaw was glad the snow had cleared up. New-leaf was like a breath of fresh air, a needed break from the strain Leaf-bare had on the clan. With all the new creatures being born in calm air, prey was much more abundant. She was glad they had made it through the terrible season, despite the ghostly menaces trekking about. But a whisper from the back of her mind made itself clear, You wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for Morningstar giving the Fallen Oak back. The she-cat shook her head, carrying on with her clan duties. Along with the plentiful prey, New-Leaf brought a fuller nursery. And that meant more mouths to feed. Comfreypaw had within her black muzzle a tasty delivery for the nursing queens and the weaning kits, but she was quite excited to see the newborns too.

The apprentice carefully placed the pair of squirrels down on the nursery's floor, trying not to drop it upon any tiny kittens. Once she had officially completed her task, the curious molly moved her attention to the smallest members of Thunderclan. Soon enough they'd move with the seasons and grow into apprentices, then warriors. Maybe one of them would earn an even higher role. Some tumbled across each other, some practiced dueling. A group played with moss balls and some sat to themselves. She felt hopeful for the future of Thunderclan. The she-cat quietly purred as to not wake the napping ones before setting out on her next task.

But then she paused. A tiny yelp had reached her ears just as she stepped outside the nursery. Had someone escaped their mother's watch? It took Comfreypaw no longer than a breath to find the kit sitting near a bush. Concern guided her paws to face the light tabby. "Did something happen?" she inquired with friendly intention.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: little lion kit [o]   little lion kit [o] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 1:42 pm

Finchkit was sure he'd been alone, and couldn't help but cry out again when a voice he didn't recognise spoke behind him. "AH!" He whipped around, face-to-face with a dark-furred apprentice. "Yes! M-my friend, the ladybird, he's gone!" He turned around to the leaf where it had been and, just to prove his point, hit it gently with a clumsy white paw. "I was just trying to help. My dad always said you should try and help everyone the best you can, and so that's what I did!" He explained quickly. However, his young mind was soon distracted by something else, the bug eventually forgotten.

"I'm Finchkit." He introduced himself, but soon had to start talking again, "But I saw a finch the other day for the first time, and it didn't look very much like me. It had no ginger or white or stripes! Can you believe it? I guess it's small like me though, which I do not appreciate."

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1412

PostSubject: Re: little lion kit [o]   little lion kit [o] EmptyThu Apr 28, 2022 2:37 pm

Her expression grew concerned once he explained his situation. "Oh no! That's terrible that you lost your friend," she sympathized. "You were very kind to try and help him. Your dad sounds wise." Comfreypaw looked into the bushes, one by one examining the leaves for any red spots. Maybe she could find the missing beetle. With baren results, she looked back to the chatty kit and returned the introduction, "My name is Comfreypaw. Comfrey is a purple flower, so I don't look much like my namesake either."

The molly liked talking to Finchkit, admiring the kindness and concern he showed the ladybird. A voice somewhere in the back of her mind considered bringing him back to his mother, but she was simply too interested in the conversation.

She grinned, "Say, we could look for your ladybird if you'd like." Comfreypaw briefly brushed her tail along the shrubbery. "As long as we stay near the nursery of course."

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice