Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

make a man out of you [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

make a man out of you [c] Empty
PostSubject: make a man out of you [c]   make a man out of you [c] EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 18:58

The morning sun brought with it a breeze that, instead of cutting and cruel, felt gentle against Owlpaw's fur as the young tom lay, stretched out, in a ray of light. It had been quiet lately... almost too quiet, if there were such a thing, but that was, of course, a silly thought... Owlpaw liked the quiet. He enjoyed the peace and stillness that you could buy with silence, and the way the constant buzzing in his brain ceased whenever he was alone.

Movement drew his attention laterally and Owlpaw's white-blue eyes softened on his brother. He yawned, one ear flicking lazily, and then turned to give his shoulder an idle swipe with his tongue. Another passing heartbeat saw him to his paws, and Owlpaw closed the distance between himself and Shimmerpaw with a gentle chirp of greeting. "Hey. Want to help me practice something?"
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: make a man out of you [c]   make a man out of you [c] EmptyFri 8 Apr 2022 - 21:34

Shimmerpaw's paws had been batting wildly at something in a patch of grass. He never saw what it was, but he could hear the footsteps of... something. He darted his paws around quickly, smashing all the grass but still finding nothing at all. It wasn't a mouse, it sounded smaller. More of those bugs maybe? Owlpaw suddenly spoke up and Shimmerpaw's ears rotated in his direction before he looked up.

"Oh, sure! Practice what?" He immediately abandoned the grasshopper that he never actually caught sight of. Padding over to his brother to help close the gap, the tip os his tail twitched in anticipation. What was this about?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: make a man out of you [c]   make a man out of you [c] EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 15:28

Owlpaw's eyes glinted mischievously as Shimmerpaw approached, the beginnings of a roguish smile coloring his expression. "Well, I've been practicing a lot lately, as I'm sure you know... and well I just feel like I need a little bit more paws-on training with some things." He nodded quickly, matter-of-fact, and subtly angled his body towards Shimmerpaw's.

"So, rule number one of fighting, brother... never let your guard down!" With that announcement, Owlpaw sprung forward, his paws catching Shimmerpaw in the side and sending them both tumbling. Owlpaw popped up once they'd come to a stop, abandoning his ever-present aloof façade long enough to snicker good naturedly and back up a few steps where he crouched down, long tail lashing. "Come on then! Show me what ya got!"

Owlpaw used Headbutt on Shimmerpaw, dealing 4 (play) damage and costing 5 SP.

Owlpaw
20/20 HP
55/60 SP (-5)

Shimmerpaw
16/20 HP (-4)
60/60 SP
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3021

PostSubject: Re: make a man out of you [c]   make a man out of you [c] EmptyFri 15 Apr 2022 - 19:24

Shimmerpaw was attentive to his brother, deep blue eyes taking in every word and expression with a hope that he could be especially helpful. What he didn't expect was the headbutt. He let out a rush of air and rolled, but did manage to spring to his feet. "Ow... why?" He asked, not really expecting an answer. "What guard? You're my brother I shouldn't have to be on guard against you!" He feigned true annoyance, wondering if that would give him an opening into his brother's defenses. If this was what he wanted, then Shimmerpaw would oblige. It was just play, right?

He suddenly launched himself forward, hoping to catch his brother by surprise. His claws were sheathed, but he trust his brother was tough enough to take at least a bit of a wallop. The worst that would occur was some bruising, but Shimmerpaw had to get his point across.

"I learn fast though!" He said with a smirk, practically taunting. Now what would happen?

Shimmerpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 6 damage and -7SP

Shimmerpaw

16HP / 53SP (-7SP)

Owlpaw
14HP / 55SP (-6HP)

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***