Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ridding the Weakness [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

Ridding the Weakness [c] Empty
PostSubject: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 9:32

Frostedkit was a moon old now. Born during the eclipse, this world was all she has ever known. Her mother cowered in the nursery the whole time, forbidding her to exit the den. As she grew up and started to form her own personality, it was more and more difficult for her mother to contain her. She was quiet in her defiance usually, but her vocabulary was only growing. For now, growling, a hiss, and 'no' were all she could do to protest her confinement. Oh, and did she protest. Her icy and multi-colored gaze quietly looked out the door of the nursery as she watched her clan she was forced to stay away from. Isolated. She turned her head slowly as she was called over. Rolling her eyes, she hissed as she lay next to her mother and still faced the door. She hated her.

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyMon 4 Apr 2022 - 12:43

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch visited the nursery often. She rarely actually went in, for she knew she was not welcome, but she wanted to know what kits were available. There was one particularly protective mother who never even let her see the kit of hers. But today, it seemed that the mother was distracted, or perhaps sleeping. Regardless, Fawnpatch finally got to catch a glimpse of the little kit at the doorway. She stopped, just a fox-length away, and made eye contact with the kit. She glanced in the nursery and then back at her again. Offering a gentle smile, she flicked her tail slightly, inviting the kit to slip out of the nursery towards her.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 3:51

Frostedkit picked up her head as a Dark Forest cat motioned to her to come over. She glanced at her mother, then glanced back at the nursery door. Every other cat was asleep... Nobody to tell on her... Slowly she got up and glanced down at her mother again. When she didn't move, Frostedkit picked her way quietly to the door and then finally slipped out of the door. Her tiny paws walked up to Fawnpatch, and stared at her with wide eyes. The kit remained quiet... unsure of what to say.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyThu 7 Apr 2022 - 8:29

Fawnpatch

Giving the young kit a smile, Fawnpatch looked her over and then gave the nursery one last glance. None of the cats inside had stirred. This one moved as quiet as a mouse. That would prove to be quite useful when she was older. Perhaps even useful for Fawnpatch to use herself.

She gave a flick of her tail to indicate that Frostedkit should walk with her a little ways away. She didn’t go too far, not wanting to deal with any hysterical cats should any awaken. They moved just far enough away to settle in the shade of a tree. Fawnpatch laid down and gave the kit a gentle smile. “Well, aren’t you a brave one?” she purred. “Not many kits dare to leave the nursery without their mother. I think you have the makings of a very brave warrior in you. Tell me, what’s your name, little one?”

What a joy it was to speak with the kits of the clan. They were born into this new era of the Dark Forest, and so they were not so afraid of the disheveled Dark Forest cats as the warriors of the clan. It made it so much easier to speak with them, and to earn their trust. Especially little kits who seemed so eager to get away from their mothers.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 5:24

Frostedkit obediently followed the Dark Forest warrior to where she was led. "My name is Frostedkit. I was born on the eclipse." She said those words so confidently and smugly. It was a proud fact proud of hers, and she liked sharing it to everyone who asked. It made her more special than any other kit. "And I am the bravest. The bravest you'll ever meet."

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptyWed 13 Apr 2022 - 5:48

Fawnpatch

Fawnpatch smiled and purred at her confidence. That was the sort of thing that she liked to see in young kits. Those that were weak would never get far in life. This one was practically being smothered by her mother; which also presented the perfect opportunity for her to stake her claws in the kit’s life.

“Born on the eclipse and so brave?” Fawnpatch mewed. “You certainly are going to be quite the asset for your clan. It’s a shame that your mother seems to think otherwise, keeping you locked up in that nursery.” She tilted her head, looking her over for another moment. “Your apprentice ceremony will come soon, though. Six moons passes quickly.” Nearly six moons since she was risen from the depths of the Dark Forest, and still no kits at her side to show for it. Perhaps Frostedkit could be different for her. “It’s a shame that you’ll have to be mentored by one of those other warriors, though. A lot of them are like your mother, always wanting to keep their apprentices sheltered and held down. You could easily become the best warrior in the clan, but, under their tutelage…” She clicked her tongue and shook her head. “What a waste.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptySun 17 Apr 2022 - 3:43

Frostedkit's eyes widened as the strange cat praised her for her bravery and her birth, extremely pleased with the fact that at least one cat acknowledged she wasn't just a weak, scared kit. She was more special kit than any other. "I hate that my mother keeps me locked up. She wants me weak and scared! I bet my mentor won't be any different. They're so stupid! Will you make me strong? The Dark Forest cats are so much more stronger. All of the other cats are scared of you. I want to be like that." The monologue was strange to her. The random burst of hatred was the only true emotion other than boredom that she's ever felt.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptySun 17 Apr 2022 - 16:02

Fawnpatch

The kit was eager and spoke those wonderful words that Fawnpatch hoped for. She leaned her head a bit closer, like she was sharing a secret. “Of course I will. I’ll make you a truer warrior than any of these other cats can do for you. You’ll have to listen carefully to me. There’s many things that I’ll teach you that the others won’t dare to. But they’re all quite important.” She held Frostedkit’s gaze, making sure that she was listening. It was not her goal to scare the kit; simply to make sure that she understood the importance of what was at hand.

When it seemed that the kit had listened properly, she leaned further forward and touched her nose to Frostedkit’s. The gesture only lasted a moment and mirrored the same gesture that mentors gave to their assigned apprentices. She pulled back and meowed, “You haven’t reached your sixth moon, but you are brave, and stronger than your mother gives you credit for. Now, no matter who they assign to be your mentor, you can know that I will be your true mentor. You’ll just have to keep it a secret. I don’t think anyone else will take kindly to my mentorship.”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptySat 23 Apr 2022 - 3:10

Frostedkit's face molded into a face of proud determination- a jail for all secrets that one could hold from such a powerful cat. It was a face she had seen the dark forest cats made as they walked around and this face didn't waiver. It would become her most prominant face throughout her life- the resting face of a guarded soul. A keeper of secrets from her clan, friends, family. Nothing more than a silent witness to the horrors around her and her uncaring heart. Finally, she nodded and accepted the nose touch. No matter what cat was named her mentor, Frostedkit would toss them to the side emotionally until they proved as strong as Fawnpatch. "What do I do until I become an apprentice?" Looking for orders, Frostedkit wanted expectations laid out for her.

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Ridding the Weakness [c]   Ridding the Weakness [c] EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 1:55

Fawnpatch

Oh, perfect; this little one would be absolutely perfect on Fawnpatch’s side. She purred, “Everyone will see you as weak until you become an apprentice. It is unfortunate. But you can use that perception to your advantage. You can listen in on warrior conversations, listen in on your mother. A lot of cats have secret conversations near the nursery, believing that they are safe from listening ears around the kits. But you’ll be better than your denmates.” She lowered her head closer to Frostedkit. “A lot of cats here believe that we shouldn’t be in charge around here. It’s quite unfortunate. But you can help me ensure the peace, and that foolish, weak-willed cats don’t attempt to take over. Can you be my spy, little one?”

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP