Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022

Go down 
+11
Jay Bird
zenpaii
Gellybean
kjSage
King Falcon I
Alex
JJ
Nerd
Tara
Kitty
downfive
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2275

WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 17:50

"You say innocents like I am going to do something to your kits, Eleos. I've only ever hurt cats who provoked me, and even then they were never kits. You of all cats should know this. After all, you're still alive."

She gave Swiftspirit a smug look, before once again turning her attention to Brackenpaw.

"You know, I think I like you, kit. Ya got fire, and you care for ya family. That's good. Keep that up. We could use some more cats like you, ya know. Now, I ain't gonna do nothin' to your mama, I swear that to Eris herself, but I don't think I could protect her if any of these other cats got a little antsy. They've been locked away a lot longer than me, and they've grown to be a bit....violent. As I'm sure you saw. How would ya like me to teach you to protect her instead?"

Another cat showed up, seeming a bit more cowardly than Brackenpaw. She chuckled in amusement. "I could train both of you. Make you stronger than any cat here could. And with you being my apprentices, these cats will leave your family alone. They wouldn't want to make you guys mad, after all. I would say it is a win-win. The choice is yours, of course."

WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 18:59

Batsong sat quietly at the far edge of camp watching the events take place to start with but as the argument betwen swiftspirit and Tawnyflare got more and more intense she got to her paws and slowly walked over in case something happened. Tawnyflare was striring up trouble and wanted to teach owlpaw?? No chance that was her apprentice and the fact that she was picking on Swiftsprit (Batsong's adoptive mother) and her kits who Batsong in a way saw as younger siblings was not acceptable at all to her. However at the same time Batsong was not really a fighter and had just given birth to Slightfrosts kits and was still recovering a bit from that. She sat next to Swiftspirit defensivly and glared at Tawnyflare "l-...leave h-her alone" she hissed with her usual stutter.

Swiftspirit had gone through enough with the recent loss of Magpiesight now too... Batsong couldnt imagine... her mom was so strong to endure all this and now to be insulted by this horid creature?? it made her so sad

Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 19:15

Another cat had come up to her, and this one was oh so tempting. Even the stutter the cat portrayed made her laugh. She just had to do some teasing. Placing her fox hood over her face, Raisha bent down, shoving herself into Batsong's face.

"Boo."

She cackled, throwing her head back in laughter. "Get outta here kit. I ain't doing nothin to them, and none of this concerns you."

Mistysky jumped when Blazepaw spoke to her. She had not been expecting any interaction, but then again, it was certainly better than a dark forest cat speaking to her. "So long as those mudbloods stay away from me, then I guess I am doin' just as well. You're Sagefoot's kit, right? Why ain't ya with your siblings?"

She had only taken her eyes off of her surroundings for a moment to look at Blazepaw, but then, in the corner of her eye, she saw one of those filthy creatures get into Batsong's face. The same one that had previously mocked her, as well. Immediately, she turned her attention to her kit, her tail lashing. "Batsong, get over 'ere. Help me keep an eye on Specklekit."

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2894

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 19:39

Batsongs ears laid back and she backed away from the dark forest cat.  She was scared of this monster of a cat it was true.  As scared as she was this cat had messed with someone who had cared for batsong since she was a young apprentice and her motherly figure of sorts.  The dark forest cat of course laughed at her stutter which she was very self conscious of as she always hated having that.  Batsong couldn’t help but flinch… how could any cat become this evil and uncaring for others?

Luckily, for batsong mistysky (her other adopted mother) called her over giving her a way out of this if she wanted. … she hated leaving swiftspirit but she really couldn’t deal with this evil right now … she said was still tired from having crowkit recently and the thought of making this scene worse was not what she wanted… she was in no physical condition to fight right now being still weak from the birth and so when mistysky called her over with a valid excuse to get out she gave a sad sympathetic glance to swiftsprit … she vowed to herself to talk with swift after all this was over … she needed to be there for her. She gave her a quick head nudge into her shoulder whispering "d-dont let her g-get to you" before she turned away.

With a sigh she nodded to mistysky and bounded over to her keeping watch over the nursery as well

Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 20:11

Ashfall had been resting. Probably too much resting. She was... conflicted. Her true faith was put into Windclan, she would do anything to help it. Anything to save it. Yet they were unhappy under the Dark Forest's reign. It didn't help that the Dark Forest had put little effort into their rule, content to keep her clan scared. They liked fear too much. It was at the heated words coming from the clearing that Ashfall did finally rise, limping out to see Raisha at it with Swiftspririt and her kin.

"Raisha," Ashfall projected boredly from across the clearing, "the Dark Forest is supposed to be ruling the clans right? You don't seem to be doing a very good job if you're right here hurling idiotic words at my clanmates." The warrior limped closer, tail beginning to lash. "Quit, before I have to find someone who can actually do any form of their job." Her words were pointed, laced with venom. She had never liked Raisha when she lived, now that she was dead, she liked her even less. She doubted the molly would leave on words alone, and Ashfall was no longer afraid to put her claws where her mouth was.

WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 Downlo48 WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 Downlo50 WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 20:46

"You still fought your own, provocation or not." Swiftspirit snapped, she didn’t trust a word out of Raisha’s filthy mouth, and wanted her nowhere near her kits... So of course, Shimmerpaw was the next to approach. Any other time, his words and quick addendum would’ve amused her. She knew her son wasn’t exactly a fighter, but he would be a good tom. And Brackenpaw had always been protective of her siblings. "Stay back, you don’t need to involve yourselves in this." She didn’t take her eyes off of Raisha as she addressed Shimmerpaw and Brackenpaw. "Please." She added.

Raisha turned back to the apprentices as well, and Swiftspirit’s claws unsheathed, a hiss escaping her. "Swearing on my mother even now? I thought the dead might have a bit more respect for one another." She snorted, "Please. Anyone with half a brain knows you lie. You despised me from the moment Dayspring made me your apprentice. I wouldn’t trust you with a dead rabbit, let alone my kits." Her kits could protest that they weren’t kits all they liked, they were kits to her regardless, ones that she needed to protect from Raisha and the others. Raisha would train them over her corpse. Claws digging into the ground, Swiftspirit’s muscles bunched, ready to spring at her former mentor.

Ashfall’s voice broke in, then, "You’ll be searching a while, Ashfall." The only way things would change was if they handled it themselves. Every word from Raisha’s mouth only angered her further. A blessedly rational voice in the back of Swiftspirit’s mind told her that she was being goaded. At this point, Swiftspirit didn’t really care. Raisha was not training her kits, she wasn’t going near them if it was the last thing Swiftspirit did.

Brackenpaw's reply coming later.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 20:56

Whisperpaw

Whisperpaw’s mind was easily distracted, watching the conversations unfold around them. Their ears remained perked, listening to the conversations, and their eyes traced between their fellow clanmates. As distracted as they were, they hadn’t even noticed the approach of a Dark Forest cat until he was already upon them. Whisperpaw flinched and pressed against Maplepaw instinctively. They stared with wide eyes at Hornet-tuft and forced their fur to flatten and to sit up, releasing against Maplepaw.

“…hello,” they meowed in a polite tone, though they watched the Dark Forest cat with unease. They would rather that the Dark Forest cat did not bother them at all, but they would not dare to say so to his face.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 21:04

A wicked grin crossed Raisha's maw as more and more cats were gathering around. It appeared in that moment she was gaining an audience. Ashfall had joined them, speaking of replacing her, and she laughed. "Ashfall, do not mistake our favor for having power over us. You are nothing more than convenient. You might wanna stay that way. Or I will show you how I rule. In fact, since no cat trusts my words, perhaps I should set an example?"

Licking her chops, Raisha turned her sights towards Swiftspirit. "I tried to play nice. Maybe you should have at least pretended to accept me. Maybe then this wouldn't have to happen. But then again, maybe it would." Without another word, Raisha lunged forward, ripping her teeth into the lynx point's throat, tearing flesh. It was all too satisfying, as Raisha let the body drop at her paws, blood dripping from her lips.

Mistysky watched in horror as this unfolded before her, too fast for her to even react. It was clear now that her kits would not be safe, no matter what these cats said. She looked to Batsong, sympathy and regret in her gaze. She knew what she had to do. She had to get rid of these cats, to protect her family. For Batsong, and for Specklekit. For them, she would give the world.

Eyes fueled with rage, Mistysky lunged for the mudblood, only to be met with claws. She hadn't even been able to lay a claw on the dark forest cat, before she felt blood bubble from her lips. She stopped, collapsing, as she struggled for breath. Her family, she couldn't leave them. She needed to watch as Specklekit grew up, watch Batsong live out her life. She couldn't die. Not yet.

Too bad she didn't get a choice in the matter. The small tabby fell limp, her gaze empty as she laid next to Swiftspirit. Raisha stood above them both, casually grooming her paw.

"Alright, I hope you enjoyed your lesson. Questions? Comments? Concerns? No? Good! Now let's enjoy today, shall we?"

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 21:46

Blazepaw stared in shock. Dead. Two cats, two freaking QUEENS (well, technically one but still), killed in front of her by this… abomination. Without even taking a moment to think, she darted into the nursery and placed herself between Mistysky’s kit and the entrance. Swiftspirit’s kits were apprentices. She would feel a bit odd trying to comfort them, but she could protect the younger kit.
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Apr 2022 - 22:08

As the words grew more and more heated, Owlpaw readied himself. He could feel it coming, the explosion that would come from this tension in the air... so thick you could cut it with a knife. His casual disinterest turned quickly to worry, and as the she-cats reached a boiling point, the young tom was on his paws. As Raisha swept forward towards his mother, Owlpaw sprinted in. When she sat back to lick her paw, he leaped on to her back, sinking claws into her shoulders and fixing his teeth into the back of her neck. He wasn't the largest of cats, but Owlpaw was nearly warrior aged, and had the advantage of surprise.

As he bit down, though, and happened to look over Raisha's shoulder, the fire in his eyes flickered and dimmed. He'd thought there was a fight... but there never had been. This was a massacre, and in the center there... Swiftspirit. Owlpaw's blood ran cold, his grip on the shadowy she-cat weakening.

Owlpaw used Front Paw Strike on Raisha. I'll do battle things tomorrow when I'm not on my phone but I think it's 6 damage if it matters (it doesn't).
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 6:59

Ryepaw had enough of Raisha's behavior. "Raisha, that is enough. You bully us living clan cat's because it makes you feel better. You bully us because you feel bad about your own death and how you were not a good enough warrior to serve your clan or whomever you served." Naturally he was horrified that this she-cat, if she could even be called that, killed two living warriors just to make a point. As his mother stood up to Raisha, he felt a twinge of fear go through him, but he could not; WOULD not not show it. The innter part of him said that it was not wise to challenge the warrior, however he knew that if he showed enough guts and yet showed that he was willing to be under their rule that they would not kill him, rather almost look at him with respect.

The apprentice was born into the rule of the dark forest cat's, so he was no stranger to having the smokey cats within the camp always watching them and waiting on their next move. He was not sure where his mentor, Goldenstar, stood on this matter, however he didn't really care. The silver tom wanted the respect of the dark forest warrior's, which is why as he was challenging Raisha, he was looking for Lionfur.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2468

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 8:39

“You go, toms.” Blazepaw muttered under her breath, impressed at how Owlpaw and Ryepaw stood up to Raisha. She was concerned, though. This… thing had just killed two full grown cats with little effort, what could she do to two mere apprentices?
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 9:20

Shrikestorm stood by the Tallrock, eyes narrowed as he watched the Dark Forest cats speak among themselves. It was abhorrent, the way they had taken over the forest, and WindClan camp in particular. They paraded around like they owned the place, exactly as the Asylum had before them. His claws scored the earth, knowing that like Asylum, these cats would be gotten rid of. He just didn't know how at the moment.

A commotion came from the camp, and suddenly the smell of blood was pungent in the air. Shrikestorm's eyes widened as he saw two of WindClan's queens go down, and neither of them got back up. Everything seemed to happen at once: they died, several apprentices were gearing to fight, and the Dark Forest cats were stirring. "No..." he muttered, before he leapt into action. The last thing he needed was the future of the clan dying on his watch as well. He put himself between the apprentices and Raisha. "That's enough." His voice came out commanding, revealing no fear. "Walk away," he hissed at the Dark Forest cat, but he wasn't looking for a fight. As much as he wanted to take the undead life out of Raisha, he needed to think of his clan. Though his claws were out, he kept them in the earth, forcing his hackles to stay flat.
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:09

Ryepaw narrowed his eyes at Shrikestorm. "No, Shrikestorm. This is a fight that they had coming towards them and if it is a fight that they want it is a fight that they shall get." The silver tabby turned back towards Raisha, "I repeat my earlier statement, you are a coward that bullies the living for fun because you miss being alive and regret doing what you did when you were alive!" Ryepaw yowled the entire sentance, trying to get a reaction out of the dead she-cat.

After Shrikestorm had shown fear by getting in front of him, Ryepaw was done with the cowards of the clan. He understood that Rashia had killed two queens of the clans just because they opened their mouths, but he didn't care whether he lived or died. He wasn't loyal to the clan nor was he loyal to the dark forest but they were just being bullies to the clans right now.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5716

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:58

Raisha continued speaking, and Swiftspirit was aware of more eyes on them. Raisha, Swiftspirit knew with a sinking feeling, was right. The dark forest wasn't going to be cowed by Windclan's leadership at all. They'd all seen what Dawnhawk had done to Bloodstar without any effort, after all. Goldenstar, Shrikestorm... They were good cats, but they weren't eternally-bleeding dead that walked among the living.

Too fast, Raisha Raisha moved too fast, Swiftspirit didn't even get the chance to dodge as claws flashed upward to meet her throat. No! Swiftspirit wanted to scream as her vision caught Owlpaw leaping at Raisha's back, but the blood choking her made it impossible. I'm sorry. Another kit she'd failed to protect. Her body crumpled to the ground, and Swiftspirit's awareness faded.

---

Brackenpaw stood frozen in fear and horror, claws digging into the ground and her marbled tabby fur fluffed up. Raisha and Swiftspirit continued to snap at each other, Swiftspirit crouched protectively in front of her. She glanced at Shimmerpaw uneasily, giving her brother a quick shake of her head. Oh, how she'd love to take Raisha's ears off for her words, but mom so obviously didn't want them anywhere near her. The tension in the air only grew more apparent as Batsong, then Ashfall, tried to get Raisha to stop. Brackenpaw's heart pounded in her chest as Raisha spoke of making an example. She tensed, "Mom!" Her shrill, fear-laced warning came too late. Even as she spoke, blood was in the air, Swiftspirit falling to the ground. Mistysky was cut down with the same ease, and Brackenpaw stumbled back in stunned horror, pressing against Shimmerpaw's side.

She'd been focused on Raisha, but sudden movement-

"Owlpaw! Don't!" No no no... He and Ryepaw... They had a deathwish. Shrikestorm was trying to intervene, Brackenpaw didn't think it would be enough. Still, her paws felt like they were frozen despite the warmer temperatures, refusing to move. Her gaze flicked from Raisha and the apprentices to her deputy, pleading. Surely Shrikestorm could put a stop to this, right?

...Or Ryepaw could open his mouth. Fool. She thought, shaking her head, but he wasn't facing her. What chance do you think you have? Did you not see what Raisha just did?

Swiftspirit has died.

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022   WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan 'Gathering' April 2022
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next