Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wax On Wax Off [O]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4; Rogue T1
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2988

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 17:28

RiverClan Nursery - Midday

Poppypaw had been visiting the nursery every day the past week. Visiting was not unusual for her, but doing it this often was less common since she had become an apprentice and was given more responsibilities. Through it all, though, she worried about the kits constantly. With the Dark Forest cats constantly prowling around, it was dangerous. She knew that the queens would do anything to protect the kits, but Poppypaw constantly worried about them getting separated if something went wrong. Her solution has been to teach the kits a bit of combat training she was learning. Of course, she would never want them to actually get into battle until they were apprentices. The things she taught them was never shown as serious training, for she did not want to scare them or make them think they were actually going to have to fight before they were old enough. It was just a game that she played with them, in hopes that they also subtly learned combat here and there.

She arrived at the nursery and looked around, greeting the kits here and there. A lot of them were sleeping or already playing, and she did not want them to stop the game they were already in the middle of. Her gaze landed on another kit who she hadn’t really spoken with and she happily bounded over.

“Hello!” she greeted the small kit. She sat down and gave her a smile. “How are you doing today, little one? Would you like a friend to play with for a while?”

[OOC: She is addressing Brookkit, but the topic is open to other RC kits to join Poppy's teachings!]

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards  ❊  Codes
Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse
Number of posts : 573

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyTue 22 Mar 2022 - 0:26

The silver tabby had noticed that Poppypaw had an affiliation with kits and wanting to hang around them. "Poppypaw," he called across the camp and then padded over to her. "Can I have a word with you?" he asked. He was curious to know what she was up to and wanted to know her affiliation with the kids. As he neared her, he lowered his voice: "Is there something that I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 7:48

🪨【Brookkit】🪨

Stretching her small limbs after lazing about for a big portion of the day, young Brookkit stood onto her paws as she watched one of the usual visitor make her rounds. She hadn't gotten a chance to really get to know her but that streak was probably about to end seeing as that apprentice was headed right for her.

Her bright, blue gaze glittered as the older molly addressed her. "Heeey! That'd be good. I woke up a bit late today so I'm still a little slow," she purred, expression shifting to one of amusement. "Name's Brookkit. Yours is Poppypaw, right?" she questioned with a crooked grin and a tilt of her head. She then shrugged her shoulders before the she-cat could even question how she knew that. "The others were talking about ya since you come here a lot. I guess you're really popular!" The she-kit snorted, tone lighthearted and friendly.

The young tabby's attention was stolen elsewhere when she noticed a figure hurrying over to Poppypaw's side. The kit craned her neck to try and get a better look at the newcomer. She was also quite unfamiliar with this tom but that was probably going to change too.

She began to thoroughly groom her soft pelt as she listened in on what they were both saying—not ashamed in any way to be seen eavesdropping.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp; [R]ashoumon
Virgo Tiger

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 18:43

Poppypaw

Poppypaw smiled brightly as Brookkit seemed receptive to her. “Aww, I’m popular?” she asked with a laugh. She didn’t think that the kits were that much of a fan of hers, but it warmed her heart anyway. She was about to dive right into her lesson when Moon’s voice caught her attention. She looked over her shoulder and then back to Brookkit. “One moment, little one!”

She turned and made the short distance over to her fellow apprentice, meeting him on the way over. She tilted her head inquisitively at his question. “Not particularly? I was just going to play with the kits today! I haven’t spent time with Brookkit yet.” She pointed with her nose over her shoulder and then looked back at Moon. “Oh! But did you want to play? You’re welcome to join us if you wanted to!” If Moon had any underlying questions to his statement, she didn’t seem to have picked up on them.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyFri 25 Mar 2022 - 20:04

Moon shrugged off his concerns once he saw and heard how happy Poppypaw was. "Sure, Tinypool hasn't given me any assignments today so I guess that I am free." Even though he was still a fully grown tom cat, he was eager to live the life that he had missed as an apprentice. He would be serious when needed, but it seemed that Poppypaw had an exciting streak and was very close with the rest of the clan. If he could get to know her better perhaps the rest of the clan would accept him better.
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptySat 26 Mar 2022 - 8:19

Poppypaw

Poppypaw smiled brightly at Moon and then turned back so they could go to Brookkit. “Alright! We’re going to get started and Moon is going to play with us,” she explained. “First, forgive me, but we haven’t spoken much so I don’t know what you enjoy. What sort of games do you enjoy playing?  There’s play-battles, racing, piling onto bigger cats…” While her goal was to subtly teach fighting techniques, she didn’t want to initiate play-battles if Brookkit wasn’t interested in that sort of thing. The enjoyment of kits come first, no matter how anxious Poppypaw was to ensure they were prepared.

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
RashoumonT1 Rogue
??HP/???SP
#bd1b00
LarkspringT5 RiverClan
70HP/160SP
70HP/160SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
PandaPi

PandaPi

Capricorn Horse

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] EmptyMon 28 Mar 2022 - 14:05

The silver tom looked at the smaller kit who seemed to really be taking her time with making her decision...he didn't have a problem with it, it was just odd as many cats tended to make up their minds very quickly. But then again, this was a smaller kit that they were talking about; and one taking a bath at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wax On Wax Off [O]   Wax On Wax Off [O] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wax On Wax Off [O]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: