Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unexpected Danger [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1477

An Unexpected Danger [c] Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] EmptyFri 18 Mar 2022 - 6:41

With the surprisingly ghoulish cats in the camp, things certainly didn't feel as natural.. or peaceful as before. Why did Stoatstar allow them in?  She wasn't sure. Thoughts began to crowd up her mind, and though Stoatstar have said for her to try to avoid making it into a habit— she couldn't help but do the opposite. How could she not, when these strange cats were considered as... clanmates? They weren't. They were outsiders, with appearances sending any kit running towards the other direction. And however disturbed she might've been, Fawnpaw was determined to not let that show. Just because she wasn't an apprentice of a warrior didn't mean she didn't know how to be courageous!

Lying in front of the medicine den, she groomed herself... only pausing to look up as a pale she-cat came over to her. If her scent perhaps wasn't so distinct, Fawnpaw might've not realized she was one of them after all. But she was. Sitting up straight, the young she-cat blinked, looking at the older, unfamiliar molly. "Did you need something?" She asked, attempting to make her voice as firm— though not quite as threatening, as possible.

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 2:56

An Unexpected Danger [c] Ezgif-com-gif-maker-1
Frozenlake
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

There hadn't been much going on between the dark forest warriors and the clan warriors after the night at the gathering. She had expected as much. Things took time before they really took off. Right now, both parties were getting used to this...new environment. She could practically smell, the clan cats' nervousness and worry and she loved it. However, she wasn't going to show it. She had an image to uphold. Anyway, It made her feel rather imposing despite her...soft outer appearance. She wasn't as grungy or gross as the other dark forest cats. The only thing she had in common with them was the smoky aura that surrounded her. There was nothing she could do about that, though. It's just something that was.

Dainty paws began to make their way over the medicine cat's den, frosty eyes locked on a particular target. Frozenlake assumed the young molly was the clan's current medicine cat apprentice. Where was her mentor? Ah, that really didn't matter. This young 'paw was all alone and quite approachable. It was time to work her old magic.

"Oh hello, dearie!" she greeted with a polite smile. She didn't want to patronize her. She seemed to be quite the bright youth. Despite how...friendly Frozen seemed, there was something rather sinister lurking beneath her exterior that was difficult to decipher. "I have nothing I particularly need, thank you. I was itching to converse with someone who seemed like they could provide me with a fruitful conversation." she lifted a paw and began to groom herself, "You must be Thunderclan's medicine cat apprentice, yes? I can tell by the scent of herbs on your fur as well as by the den you decided on resting in front of. Quite the smart and capable youth to hold such a high position." Her tone held approval. She then tilted her head, nose crinkled in thought. It was all an act. She needed to get the molly to relax, even just a bit. "How do you fair in these current... circumstances? It must be difficult for you to live with such unnerving presences within the clan. And for your leader to let them in so easily without much consultation..." She let her usually cold eyes warm up in understanding, just enough so that the young apprentice didn't suspect something was afoot. She settled down just far enough from the molly so it seemed like she respected her boundaries. She was setting up for a rather...interesting end goal. She allowed a relaxed smile to adorn her face as she faced the mca. "You do not have to worry around me. I cause no harm. I'm here to keep the others in line so they do not needlessly jump into fights or pick on others like absolute barbarians. I care for my old clan. I always have." A distant look crossed her face. She quickly pushed away all unwanted thoughts and offered the apprentice a sad yet sincere smile just to make it look like she truly meant her words.

She sighed before wrapping her tail neatly around her paws, soft face gaining a curious expression. "What is your name, dearie? Mine is Frozenlake. Quite an interesting choice from my old leader but I like it. Sounds as serene as I usually feel." She craned her head to look up at the sky before continuing, "Like I've hinted at before, I was from Thunderclan during my moons within the living." She paused to allow the she-cat to answer.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] EmptyMon 21 Mar 2022 - 4:11

At the she-cat's... supposed 'compliment', Fawnpaw didn't say anything, yet instead slowly nodded. Why was she being so friendly?  However, she immediately was caught off-guard by her next sentences. Her fur bristled, and she blinked, still gazing at the cream-colored molly, though warily. "I'm sure Stoatstar has his reasons," She'd mew, her voice, however, sounding less sure than she'd hoped. The molly was one of them, and Fawnpaw was visibly puzzled of why she'd speak to her... 'acquaintances' that way. Her eyes were almost— warm, innocent, and the apprentice shuffled her paws, though she didn't dare to step away... for some particular reason.

"Your old clan? You mean... you were once a part of our clan, before us?" She flicked her tail, curling it to wrap around her paws... unconsciously repeating what the she-cat has done. Then, she introduced herself. Frozenlake. It was true— something in that name was... oddly serene, yet unnerving at the same time. Now, it was official she knew Frozenlake was from her clan, long ago. Though she still held some doubt to it, Fawnpaw nodded slowly, introducing herself. "Maybe my scent made it obvious that I'm the mca. I'm Fawnpaw."

Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] EmptyWed 23 Mar 2022 - 3:36

An Unexpected Danger [c] Ezgif-com-gif-maker-1
Frozenlake
≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑≑

A flash of...something went across her face but disappeared too quickly to make sense of it. Frozen could sense the molly's hesitance and wariness but little by little, she was breaking down that caution. She wanted her relaxed just enough. The more pliant the better to mold into a perfect little minion.

Tilting her head as she listened to the younger cat speak, the dark forest warrior relaxed her posture further. She had seen the apprentice's tail wrap around her paws, just as hers had done earlier. Nothing escaped Frozenlake. Nothing should escape her when she was purposely evaluating her 'target'.

"Mmhm, I was. Back during Blizzardstar's time as leader, I roamed among the living. I was a peppy little thing. I was always eager to please and do what I thought was best for the clan. Loved the attention too..." She shook her head with an amused look. The, all of a sudden, it turned serious. "Well, long story short, desperate times called for desperate measures. I made a few mistakes and ended up like this...I regret everything to this day..." her eyes held sadness and portrayed the regret of which she spoke of- none of which she actually felt.

She cleared her throat. "Well, Fawnpaw, nice to meet you. Do you have any questions for me? Might as well answer any of your inquiries while we're here." She put on another pleasant smile to continue soothing the younger's caution.

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 0:50

Fawnpaw listened attentively, though her ears slightly flattened as Frozenlake told her story. Something... Something in it was similar to her— and she refused to believe that they were the same. They couldn't be... right? She couldn't let herself end up like.. her, despite how pretty she looked. Well, aside from the eerie smoky aura. Even she unknowingly gave a small frown at the remorse showing in Frozenlake's eyes. What if this had been a misunderstanding? Bit by bit, she relaxed her shoulders. DF cats were... well, DF cats. But when they entered the den, none of them had been that willing to attack any of her clanmates, or her, either.

Though Fawnpaw wasn't present in the most recent Gathering, overhearing chatters and stories of it proved to be useful. They.. apparently, attacked cats and wrecked the Gathering. But what happened? Truly?  "I want to know what led all of this to happen. Or, well, if that's too difficult... I want to know what actually happened at the Gathering. All the cats I asked had only explained it briefly to me, and I wasn't there in the first place." Her whiskers lowered. "Could you be honest, Frozenlake?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Danger [c]   An Unexpected Danger [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Danger [c]
Page 1 of 1