Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

training through trials [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

training through trials [closed] Empty
PostSubject: training through trials [closed]   training through trials [closed] EmptyWed 16 Mar 2022 - 12:29

Today it would just been the two of them. Stoatstar's other apprentices had been assigned to patrols or duties around camp. But Tigerpaw was a newly named apprentice and needed to start somewhere. The leader's sleep addled mind was only made worse by current circumstances. Every so often, he'd stumble slightly over his own pads. His mind was sharp. He needed rest but there was no way for it to come. Perhaps Dovefrost would have offered poppy seeds if the tom had asked, yet Stoatstar never would, he needed to be awake. Letting out a yawn, he briefly considered that if Tigerpaw's mother was here, the leader would never hear the end of needing to rest.

"Alright, Tigerpaw, you want to hunt or fight today? I'm not going to waste our energy on a territory tour, you'll learn as we go." Stoatstar had stopped in a half-clearing that was dotted with patches of deadened bracken and grass. Swatches of ice and snow coated most of the foliage. Starclan, he couldn't wait until it was warm again, although it seemed like that would never happen.

training through trials [closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Wild

Wild

Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 818

PostSubject: Re: training through trials [closed]   training through trials [closed] EmptySun 20 Mar 2022 - 12:21

Even someone as young as Tigerpaw could notice that his leader was tired. And, well, who could blame him? The apprentice would be twice as tired if he had to lead an entire clan of loud and rambunctious cats. He would never say anything, of course. That would be plainly disrespectful and while he liked to skate the line between enough and too much rebellious behavior, Stoatstar was as close as one could come to being Tigerpaw's idol. Upon hearing the question, the young cat tilted his head slightly. He'd heard stories about the first day of training being boring and just a tour of the territory, so he was prepared to do a day of walking. But hunting or fighting? He liked either of those. "I think... I wanna learn how to fight!" he decided after a moment's thought.

training through trials [closed] Luke_s11
~ Tigerkit of ThunderClan ~

training through trials [closed] Tumblr_oi0xliFjno1ts58hjo1_r2_500

WCC Bingo:

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: training through trials [closed]   training through trials [closed] EmptyThu 24 Mar 2022 - 9:53

Tigerpaw seemed to think about it for a moment by settling on fighting. Even in a sleep deprived state, the leader found himself briefly entertained by the idea of fighting. It was fun to see young cats develope into talented fighters. Based off the enthusiastic answer, he assumed Tigerpaw would bring some energy to their spar. Crouching, his tail flickered back and forth, "Okay then, attack me." Narrowed orange eyes fixated on the young apprentice, waiting for him to make a move.

training through trials [closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training through trials [closed]   training through trials [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

training through trials [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: