Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

With or Against me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

With or Against me Empty
PostSubject: With or Against me   With or Against me EmptySat 12 Mar 2022 - 9:51

Plot Name: With me or Against me
Clans involved: Thunderclan Mainly (Riverclan a little but for now more so in the background)
Characters Directly Involved:  (Include the rpers) Softpaw (me! Swift) Mosskit (Rosamary)  Specklekit (memories)

Will there be code-breaking?: (If yes, please elaborate) Sorta?? its really hard to say... Basically Softpaw's hate of riverclan is to the point where he wants to start giving others the same ideas he has and wants to spread anti Riverclan propaganda to the apprentices and kittens of the clan to try and get them thinking anti RC while still young.  So I mean.... no direct code breaking that I can tell but sort of in a wierd way in that they may be at odds with the leadership Stoatstar on this.

Explain your Plot: Softpaw will approach Mosskit, Specklekit and any others in thunderclan that would like to sign up for this plot and begin telling them why Riverclan needs to be attacked and why Sunningrocks rightfully belongs to Thunderclan. Softpaw will approach more and more of his clanmates with his views on this and will openly support an attack to reclaim Sunningrocks. Any cats of thunderclan would be free to approach softpaw about this. And he would approach other apprentices and kits besides just those listed here as well over time.

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: (Ohhh the fun question :) ) Well Softpaw will be further lead to be convinced his is correct once more and more support for his ideas begins being set in place. The base of thunderclan might become more alligned with anti Riverclan views causing mass friction between the rival clans! This may lead to an all out battle depending on how things shake out but I think that is still a long ways out and cannot be a for sure right now

Provide links to relevant topics*: e.g. Proof of relationship building, Plotting page discussion topic/Sign Up topics
- For Forbidden Romances, this will be updated during the second part of the approval process.

March 2022 gathering (https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46899-march-gathering-2022)

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46712-the-getaway

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t47025-a-starving-clan

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t46643-soft-clouds-in-the-morning-sky-c

Why should this plot be approved?: For this section, make sure you elaborate. Staff prefers plots to be well-thought out before approving them, especially in the case of something with severe in universe consequences.

1) Having friction between clans is a fun thing to get people really involved honestly.
2) So far this is not that major of a plot as he is just starting to ask others around camp how they feel about Riverclan and providing them with his views on it.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

With or Against me Empty
PostSubject: Re: With or Against me   With or Against me EmptySun 13 Mar 2022 - 21:55

Approved! Just keep in mind any consequences that may be had should Stoatstar find out - anything they decide would be within their abilities as leader.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

With or Against me Giphy
Back to top Go down

With or Against me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Official Plots Board :: Inactive Plots-
Jump to: