Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hushed [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

Hushed [C] Empty
PostSubject: Hushed [C]   Hushed [C] EmptyTue 1 Mar 2022 - 5:12

The night was quiet, still, the brittle ferns beyond ShadowClan's camp swaying and rustling against each other in the thin breeze. Webshadow sat just in front of the entrance to camp, staring out into the territory. The wind caught his fur, stirring through his ruff, and he narrowed his eyes against it.

He'd sat there still enough, long enough, that he was dimly aware of the fact his paws had grown cold. Whiskers twitching, the dark tabby rose to stand, movements slow and measured. He lingered, just a moment, a foreleg lifted as he deliberated. He wanted to slip out of camp, one of his routine private hunts... but he felt drawn inward. His paw dropped against the frosted earth, and Webshadow turned away, thick tail whisking.

He'd only ventured a few steps when the sound of foliage rattling grew louder, and the approach of cats echoed against his ears. Webshadow turned, curious; a patrol was just returning, few pieces of thin prey hanging between their jaws. At least ShadowClan is doing well. He thought, watching as the warriors split to leave their prey with the fresh-kill and disperse. And the apprentice with them– the little tom had only just got his name, hadn't he? Still young, and he looked the nervous sort. Webshadow nodded to the young tom, tail waving in greeting. "Hello." He mewed, short and even, body swaying as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Hushed [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hushed [C]   Hushed [C] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 16:16

🌲【Forestpaw】🌲

The night wasn't as cold as it used to be—only a subtle chill in the breeze was felt by the young tom. Perhaps his fluffy fur had something to contribute to that assessment. Or perhaps it was a sign that leaf-bare was finally on its way out. Whatever it was, the young apprentice was thankful to not feel much of it.

Anyway, his whole day had been rather productive, thankfully. He'd done his assigned chores with an eager and observant disposition. As a new apprentice, he had to be taught the ropes on how to complete tasks and what was expected of him generally. It had taken most of the day to complete them all but he got it done. It'll take some practice to get him used to his assignments but he was willing to try his best. He wanted to be like the warriors he'd come to know. They gave their all each and every day. He wanted to make them proud.

After arriving back to camp from a late hunting patrol, the apprentice watched the older cats take their leave and offered them a shy goodbye via a small wave of a paw. He hadn't caught anything himself but luckily, the warriors had. Plus, he had learned a few useful tips from them. If he wasn't able to catch anything, the least he could do was learn and get better.

Forestpaw hadn't noticed the lone figure sitting in front of the camp's entrance prior since he was distracted by what the warriors were saying but now that they had dispersed, his attention was taken by the lone cat. He hadn't meant to be nosey but it was too late to cease his staring since said cat waved hello with his tail. The young apprentice felt a bit flustered but he shook it off. He offered the warrior a sheepish smile and lifted his tail to wave back. Now that Forestpaw was free from any more duties and wasn't in the least bit tired, he could hopefully get to know someone new.

Walking over to the dark-furred warrior, the tom gave him a smile. "H-Hello. You're Webshadow, right? S-Sorry for staring. I was just a bit curious as to why you were sitting here alone..." He hoped he got the older tom's name right. He was still getting used to his clanmates' names. He'll get it figured out soon enough.

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan

Last edited by Maagistar on Mon 6 Jun 2022 - 9:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

Hushed [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hushed [C]   Hushed [C] EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 5:02

The apprentice returned a greeting wave, and the dark tom bowed his head approvingly as the little tom approached, hesitation in his steps and his voice. "Yes, you are right. My name is Webshadow. Though..." His ears warmed a little, some softer shade of guilt heating his features at the realization he wasn't as familiar with the younger Clanmates as he ought to be. "I do not believe I know yours. I know you are not long out of the nursery, though." He attempted a smile, though it looked more like he was baring his teeth.

Another wave of his tail offered the apprentice to follow as Webshadow wordlessly turned away from him, ambling towards the fresh-kill pile Forestpaw's patrolmates had recently departed from. "You can sit with me, if you would like. I am a little cold, but I promise I do not bite." The warrior had already settled comfortably, picking out a decent-looking mouse before he reclined onto his haunches.

"To quell your curiosity," he started as he dropped the mouse, letting it land in front of his paws, "I am usually sitting alone. If I am camp, it is usually somewhere quiet. You may see Frostgaze or Ratrunner beside me, though. Even Mistyfalcon and Flintshard, a time or two." His steady voice was warm as he spoke of his Clanmates, especially the deputy and his former apprentice. "But I am a quiet cat, and a little reclusive. I prefer to sit quietly against the walls of camp, than involving myself directly in the clamor."

Webshadow shrugged, and stretched out to lay down, nosing the mouse in Forestpaw's direction. "Though, I will not deny company when it walks up and stares at me. I do appreciate the presence of my Clanmates, isolated though I keep myself. Join me."
Back to top Go down
Maagistar

Maagistar

Characters : ➀Forestbreeze ➁Brookstone ➂Briarrose
Clan/Rank : ➀Shadowclan T5 ➁Riverclan T5 ➂Thunderclan T4
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 497

Hushed [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hushed [C]   Hushed [C] EmptyMon 14 Mar 2022 - 23:59

🌲【Forestpaw】🌲

The young tom smiled, relief filling his chest at having correctly remembered the warrior's name. "M-My name's Forestpaw a-and you're right! I am a-a rather new apprentice..." he replied, a bashful look crossing his eyes. The apprentice silently trailed behind the warrior as he watched him grab a nice mouse from the pile before settling down. He itched to sit down too but held himself back for now.

Forestpaw had been a little reluctant in joining Webshadow. The young tom didn't like bothering anyone if they were trying to relax in peace, however, those worries were smothered when said warrior invited him to join. "I-I would like to join! Thank you." He offered the older tom a bigger smile before plopping himself down next to him. Forest was rather interested in learning more about the quiet tom—mostly due to them sharing that aspect.

He tilted his head as he listened to the dark-furred tom speak, amber gaze fixated on nothing in particular. "I-I'm a bit like that too," he began, "I don't really like making myself the center of attention a-and I don't like jumping into any of the crazy stuff that goes on b-but I'm not against any company. I-I really do love spending some time with those t-that I now call my friends. I don't have very many, though... B-But that's okay! It means I can give them double the attention!" he purred with a gentle look in his eyes. The young tom derailed the oncoming train of thoughts as he noticed Webshadow sliding over his mouse. Forestpaw's expression softened even further. He took a small bite—not one to choke down food—then gently slid it back to the warrior. "Thank you. I-I was a bit hungry but I guess I forgot about that u-until now," he murmured sheepishly. He finally laid himself down just as he'd seen the other do. It was... nice. A very comfortable setup.

Head craning to look up at the sky, the young apprentice admired Silverpelt's brilliance and serenity. He allowed a few moments of silence to pass before speaking up again, this time with a softer voice, "I heard from some of the older apprentices that I'll have to journey to the Moonstone and talk with Starclan eventually. Is- Is that true? Will I get to meet with Starclan one day?"

【Current Cats】
═════════════════════
⓵ Forestbreeze of Shadowclan
⓶ Brookstone of Riverclan
⓷ Briarrose of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hushed [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hushed [C]   Hushed [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hushed [C]
Page 1 of 1