Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2987

Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] Empty
PostSubject: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 19:05

Klaus made his way back to Riverclan territory at exactly the time he told Darkglow he'd be there. The snow was gently falling, gliding down to rest upon the white landscape. If only Klaus didn't have such an ugly eye... he'd look like he belonged to this beautiful and innocent looking landscape. Maybe the season was harsh, but it didn't take away from the natural glistening beauty and the quietness of a snowy land. He hunkered down carefully by the border and waited, hoping that she would remember to be here. The sun was nearing the horizon, casting the snow in an orange-gold and he with it. This would be her last patrol of the day. Their meetings were brief, but they were meaningful. It was all that he needed. As soon as he found out what he needed to know, he would report back. Until then, he was simply Klaus, a loner that took an interest in the clans and had made an interesting friend within Riverclan.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 20:17

Nervousness budded up in her chest but there was equal parts excitement. She had found herself enamored with the strange loner and the odd sense of comfort she found from confiding in him. Darkglow padded towards the border as she stress begun to melt from her shoulders. There were more and more moments where she could forget the burdens and simply live in the moment. Klaus had shown her, and Flywhisker. Spending time with her clanmates and kin, well, it was something to lean into. The way Cloverheart looked at her, though, that was an eternally haunting thing. If she wandered further from camp, the less scathing it became.

Slowing her step as she saw his coat, Darkglow chirped, "You're here!" She should not have been surprised, but it was still a wonderfully pleasant thing to find such a friendship as this.

Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 20:19

Klaus spotted her and perked up immediately. To see the joy on her face... okay maybe there was a bit of guilt there, but he brushed it aside immediately. There was no room for guilt. He trotted happily right up to the border but didn't cross it, his tail high. He leaned forward, meaning to bump his head gently against her's but she'd need to step a bit closer. Hopefully she wouldn't leave him hanging... or leaning... rather.

"Of course!" He mewed cheerily. "How are you?" He needed to get formalities out of the way and try not to take too much of an interest in her abilities. He'd eventually make his way to that, but the less suspicious she was, the better.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptySun 27 Feb 2022 - 20:38

There was a brief moment of hesitation before she leaned forward and pressed her head to his. A grin flitted across her maw. Klaus was such a nice loner, friendly, accepting and warm. He made her forget about her problems and yet, also gave her an outlet for them. It was different from her time with Flywhisker, who had become a constant companion in another way. The calico she-cat pulled back as she made sure to keep her paws on the right side of the border. A friendship with a loner couldn't break the code as long as she wasn't breaking any other rules, right?

"I'm okay. Things have been quiet lately. No funny whispers from the stars, at least no revelations. As much as I want answers... I like it. If only I could have dreams like a normal cat, or nothing at all. If I could dream, I'd probably dream of you because I'm still not sure if you're real." The tone of her voice fluctuated slightly as she spoke, emphasizing certain things and throwing away others as flippantly as she'd said them. But the final bit of speech was accompanied by a sheepish grin, betraying her more reserved side even in this relaxed environment as she teased him. Darkglow flicked her tail, "How are you? Seemingly fairing well for a loner."

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 14:31

She was certainly more vocal than he expected her to be, but no matter. At least she was feeding him the information he wanted without him having to drag it out of her. Nothing from Starclan yet... alright. He'd keep waiting. Until then he had to make absolutely sure that she wanted him around. She still wasn't sure if he was real? ... Heh. "What do you mean? I'm just as real as you." He reached out a paw and poked her lightly on the nose. Get that out of your mind right now she-cat...

"I have been on my own for quite awhile. You just learn tricks to stay alive. Actually the cold has done a good job of preserving my meals so I hunt even when I'm not hungry and store it away in case I have days that I'm not as successful."

He made a quick listen for other Riverclan warriors and scented the air too. Nothing so far. Good.

"So you're... uncomfortable with your ability to speak to the dead? Can I ask why? It seems like you could do a lot of good with that kind of ability." If she had even the slightest discomfort with that statement, he would change the subject immediately.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 19:23

She giggled at his soft touch and recoiled slightly. Happiness had become this frail and distant thing since becoming an apprentice and it felt strange to feel it now, with spirits lapping at her unconscious mind. Darkglow shook her coat and tuned into his words. He truly was an incredible an incredible cat to be able to keep himself going, all alone. The warrior couldn't imagine what it was like to be all alone. But, if it were to be a reality for her, it could be nice... for a little while. As she nodded slightly, the she-cat made mental note of the snow keeping prey cold. Their pile was meager, just feeding the entire clan with little to spare. But every cat was fed.

She found herself nodding slightly and yet every muscle froze up when he posed his next question. It took a moment for her to unfreeze herself, whiskers twitching first as she ran her tongue over the roof of her mouth. Despite having relaxed overtime with this tom, it was impossible to shake the worries that clouded her mind and had haunted her for moons. Darkglow sucked in a breath, and let it out slowly, "Oh, uhm, okay. Well... I'm not the only one. Medicine cats can too but, Starclan comes to them. Cats aren't supposed to just go to Starclan. I mean, they're the ancestors after all. It's... I don't know, terrifying. They don't know what's happening, and neither do I so.. it's just this big mystery. And I've been so alone in it for so long. I just... want to be a normal cat, you know? I want to be able to sleep and have it be restful."

Her features became downcast and she looked at the ground, frowning softly, "Sorry, I suppose another cat would think this was cool or special or something but I just want to be me, without the weight of the stars crashing down on my shoulders."

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 19:40

He listened to her talk and noticed the tension right away. Okay time to back off. He was going to tell her nevermind but she began to speak about it and he let her. She wanted to know what it was like to just be her? A prickle of pain needled away at his chest in sympathy for her. Truly. He knew what that felt like all too well, but he had long forgone whatever good identity he may have had at one point. There was no turning back for him now.

"I'm sorry, I can't imagine what that must be like." As if the subject change was queued, a mouse darted from a bush and Klaus managed to spot it. He leaped for it without warning, hoping to squash it before it ran to Riverclan's side. His paws slammed down on snow, but not the mouse. The rodent was bolting over the border now. "Well shoot, I missed. You may as well try to grab it." He said with a light chuckle. The mouse was struggling as it went over deeper snow. Maybe she could get it before it burrowed under.

Klaus attempted to catch a mouse, he was Unsuccessful! -7SP

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Last edited by Tara on Mon 28 Feb 2022 - 19:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] EmptyMon 28 Feb 2022 - 19:40

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] Mistpe10
Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]   Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow] Empty

Back to top Go down

Earth, Sun and Stars all aligned [Darkglow]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: