Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Loud noises [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3243

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyWed 23 Feb 2022 - 5:34

OOC: if your confused, Loudnose saves Deerleap from a racoon

Deerleap was just enjoying a nice walk when out of the blue a creature barreled into her. She yelped at the sudden weight and darted away just in time to dodge several sharp claws. she noticed the striped fur of her attacker and felt fear tug at her heart. she wasn't ready for a battle.

Deerleap leaped and sent the racoon sprawling away. it quickly recovered and ran forward, clamping its jaws around her leg. Deerleap screamed in agony as she felt her leg fall limp in its jaws. she tugged it away with all her might and laid on her side, panting and trying to catch her breath. this racoon was more vicious than any she had encountered before.

"Help!" she wailed into the night sky.

Deerleap uses Jumping Strike, dealing 7 (+3+1)dmg and -7SP
Racoon uses Iron Bite, dealing 17 dmg and -30 SP

Deerleap
13/30 HP (-17)
63/70 SP (-7)

Racoon
9/20 HP (-11)
90/120 SP (-30)

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2
Leopardkit / Tom / WindClan Kit / #cc9900
Creamkit / She-Cat / WindClan Kit / #ff6600

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Characters : Comfreyheart, Ploverwing, Marigoldpaw, Fernpaw, Hornetkit, Maggot
Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 1429

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyThu 24 Feb 2022 - 13:31

It felt good to stretch his legs after so long in the medicine den. He pounced about in the forest, searching for prey that usually hung around the pine grove nearby. The tom was more than eager to practice using his legs once again. Seeing no prey so far he could easily tell the splashing around his paws frightened off the frogs, but it was too great of a night to care.

Loudnose purred as he listened to the wind's soft howl, feeling it brush through his moonlit fur. Flicking his ear at the crickets' sharp chirping. He wouldn't describe the night as silent, but it was certainly a whisper compared to the shriek that echoed through the trees. The tabby found himself taking off towards the cat's scream without a moment to think.

Jumping past one more tree he spotted the battle. Deerleap versus a racoon. In a moment of pure adrenaline Loudnose pushed off his hindlegs and threw himself into the fray, landing right beside the raccoon's muzzle that latched onto Deerleap's leg. He angrily drew his front paws upon its face, hoping to blind the fowl thing. Loudnose hissed and slashed at the predator until it would halt its attack on his clanmate.

Loudnose used Front Paw Strike on the Raccoon, dealing 8 damage and spending 7 stamina. Night Finesse is active therefore dealing 1 additional damage.

Loudnose:
50/50 HP
113/120 SP (-7)

Deerleap:
13/30 HP
63/70 SP

Racoon:
0/20 HP (-9)
90/120 SP

KO pending.

- Plotting | Chart | Profiles -

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw, [Q]uillsplash, [L]eopardkit, [C]reamkit | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [L]WindClan Kit [C]WindClan Kit
Taurus Tiger

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyFri 25 Feb 2022 - 5:05

Deerleap watched with baited breath as Loudnose appeared out of thin air and batted the racoon's muzzle with such fierceness. never before had she been so glad to see a cat. as the racoon fell at the tabby tom's paws, Deerleap scrambled to her paws and burst out, "Thank you!" she tried to ignore the searing pain in her leg. she definitely was going to check with Basilbloom later. something told her a white chunk jutting out of your flesh was not normal.

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Clan/Rank : [C] Thunderclan T5 Permaqueen [P] Skyclan T1 Warrior [M] Windclan Apprentice [F] Shadowclan Apprentice [H] Skyclan Kitten [Mg] Outsider Kitten
Cancer Rat

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptySat 26 Feb 2022 - 12:58

Relief crowded his head as the raccoon fell limp under his claws. He lingered on its ugly mug a few seconds more. Just to make sure. The tabby's mind soon jumped to Deerleap. "Oh my stars are you okay?! Did it hurt you? Is that bone? Does it hurt? Sweet toads we need to get you home- can you walk? I'll help. Are there cobwebs around here?" His head swirled with adrenaline as he scanned the bushes for the silky string. "I'm so sorry, I only know webs can stop bleeding." The tom's voice shook as he spoke like lightning. Talking too fast was nothing new for the energetic Loudnose, but this time he wasn't excitedly chatting. Tonight was more terrifying than he ever anticipated.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptySun 27 Feb 2022 - 5:01

Deerleap winced at the words that tumbled out of his mouth. she wasn't sure of anything he said, but caught a few words like "Sweet toads" and "Cobwebs". she was a bit concerned for his well-being, despite the bone sticking out of her hindleg. "There..." she gasped, pointing to a low branch of a pine with cobwebs sticking to the side.

OOC: i'll be inactive for a week so ignore this topic for a while!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptySun 27 Feb 2022 - 12:30

He hastily collected the web and turned to look at the injury. Suddenly he could taste the frog he ate that evening. After forcing himself to swallow he then sat down by her leg. The nervous Loudnose tried to remember what Basilbloom had done to help Marshmallow when she was hurt. He held his breath and pressed the cobwebs against any blood to soak it up. Shaky paws attempted to wrap the leg, but failed, the webs falling to the ground pathetically.

Ok ok what do I do? I can't do this, I need Basilbloom. Do I go get help? I don't want to leave her here. But can she walk? Oh stars oh stars what if she dies!
He faced her directly but his eyes flicked to anywhere but her. "I don't know what to do. I- I think we need to get you back to Basilbloom. Can you walk? O- or do you want me to stay here?"

(OOC: I will be busy during that time so it works out :)

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 1:36

"I-I think I can walk..." Deerleap muttered, choosing to ignore Loudnose's attempt at putting on the cobwebs. she hobbled forward with her head high, her hindleg screaming and her eyes glazed with pain. but she wasn't weak, and she would brave it like a warrior!

Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Cancer Rat

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 9:30

Loudnose was very worried for the she-cat, but he didn't want her to panic like he had. Knowing she could walk made it easier to calm down. He silently took two deep breaths and began to guide her path back home. The tom admired how even though her eyes were hurting, she didn't cry. He preferred to stay optimistic and decided to try to lighten the mood. "So, do you fight raccoons often?" he teased nervously. This was a very tough she-cat it seemed, hopefully that didn't mean she disliked jokes.

Comfreyheart
TC Permaqueen
45 HP / 50 SP
Ploverwing
SkC T1 Warrior
30 HP / 80 SP
Marigoldpaw
WC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Fernpaw
SC Apprentice
20 HP / 60 SP
Hornetkit
SkC Kitten
10 HP / 30 SP
Maggot
T1 Rogue
20 HP / 60 SP

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] EmptyFri 4 Mar 2022 - 18:59

at least Loudnose seemed to be calming down now. "Yeah, I've been fighting them for ages! that's how I got that scar on my shoulder!" she joked, gesturing to the thin pink line on her shoulder. she let some of her weight fall on the older tom, but she didn't stop moving once, not even to pause for breath. no racoon was taking her down so easily!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loud noises [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loud noises [C]   Loud noises [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Loud noises [C]
Page 1 of 1