Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

History Maker (Closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

History Maker (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) EmptySat 19 Feb 2022 - 19:30

After so long away from her comfortable, warm den with its familiar floral and herbal scents and soft beds of moss that she could sink into so easily Basilbloom was eager to sleep.  The moon was high in the sky and most of her clanmates were out on patrols, she and Duskflight had been left behind to rest.  She knew though that the next night there would be lots to do, especially with all the healing injuries inflicted by those cursed rouges.  Despite her exhaustion, the medicine cat found her claws kneading angrily into the moss, unspoken threats clouding her mind.  If I ever get my claws on that Dawnhawk monster I'd give all my strength to make him regret touching my clanmates, that's for certain...  As she settled down though and listened to her ever rapid, uneven heartbeat, she tried to put those dark thoughts out of her mind.  She had fulfilled her ambition, she'd realized that as soon as she'd stepped foot in the garden, and her task was done.  Now, she could finally rest.  StarClan knows, her heart certainly needed it...

Not long after she fell asleep though, Basilbloom awoke once more.  Fell asleep again, woke up again.  She was restless, why?  Her eyes hung heavy and all she wanted to do was sleep, but her body seemed to be coursing with unresolved energy.  Was this the result of traveling in the daytime, or maybe all the traveling herbs she had taken lately?  She didn't know, but it was a fact that she just couldn't sleep.  Soft voices tickled her ears, and she wished her clanmates in the clearing could speak a little more quietly.  Pressing her paws over her ears, she let out an annoyed grown when she realized...those voices weren't her clanmates.

Basilbloom...

...Come to us...

Instantly, she was awake.  Sitting up in her nest, the tortoiseshell she-cat looked around, checking that there wasn't someone waiting in her den.  She was alone, truly, yet the voices persisted.  Confused, she whispered back in a barely audible voice; "I'm listening, where do you want me to go?"  A beam of moonlight caught Basilbloom's eye, reflecting down through the den's roof to illuminate her forepaws with white light, like in the Moonstone cavern.  She gazed for a long moment, considering this until she gazed upward.  "Really, now?"  Her tone was a bit huffy, but already resigned to the task at hand.  It seemed she would have to make one more journey.

She'd left camp quietly; she didn't want to make a fuss or have anyone else offer to go with her.  She felt content to take this last leg of the trip alone.  The tortoiseshell she-cat snuck her way through the snowy marshes until she reached the Thunderpath, crossing it deftly.  She remembered her early apprenticeship, how exhausted she would get from just walking to Fourtrees, but somehow she had managed traveling all the way to Twolegplace and back without risking her health.  Perhaps it was adrenaline from the excitement that strengthened her, or maybe even StarClan's intervention, or maybe she was just getting older and stronger.  No matter what, she was grateful for it.  For once, her heart wasn't her main worry.

She made good time crossing WindClan, gazing fondly towards the direction of their camp as she thought of Timbersun and Ashfall.  She hoped they were resting well, and that Berrypaw had been excited by the coneflower.  Her thoughts were pulled back towards Highstones though, and she pushed on.  Finally, Mothermouth was in sight, and Basilbloom didn't hesitate to walk into the darkness, using her tail to guide her down the passageway like always.  This place had become like her second home, one sacred and peaceful like no other.  It didn't take long until the Moonstone's light illuminated her fur once more, and she laid down beside the ancient stone.  Closing her eyes, she touched her nose to its smooth, cold surface and was instantly taken into the realm of sleep, her body finally relenting.

When she awoke, she found herself standing in Fourtrees, but the version that existed in StarClan.  Everything was backlit by beautiful starlight, and once more the heaviness in her chest was lifted.  However, she didn't see anyone and wondered if she had gotten the clues right.  Just as she was doubting though, a figure emerged from the distance...

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) EmptySun 20 Feb 2022 - 23:06

The first cat who appeared before Basilbloom was a gentle, slight figure. Her star-studded fur was a warm golden, dappled slightly, and her smiling eyes were light amber brown. In life, Honeydrop had a scar on her throat, a permanent stutter, and a shrunken look to her. But in death, filled with the peace of StarClan, she seemed to glow with youth and confidence. She was happy. As she approached her fellow ShadowClan medicine cat, she beamed. "Hello, Basilbloom. My name is Honeydrop. I was the medicine cat of ShadowClan quite a while ago."

Once she reached the living cat, standing face to face, she drew her thin tail over her paws and sat down. "Don't worry," she laughed, with a lighthearted tone she had rarely had in life. "You aren't in trouble. Quite the opposite, in fact. You did well... very well. Your discovery of the coneflower will lead to many saved lives. We know it was difficult, but you and your companions persevered. And for that, we congratulate you." Honeydrop dipped her head gently in respect, her almond-shaped eyes twinkling. This she-cat reminded her of happy memories. Then, in remembering, her face darkened slightly. Her smile faded to a more serious expression. "Now, your troubles are not over. Difficult times still await not only ShadowClan, but all of the forest. Things that you can't see... things that we do not fully understand. But we are putting our trust in you, and every Clan cat. You have done well, and we trust you-- I trust you. Just remember that we have your back, even if we cannot always physically intervene in situations of distress. The stars are always there for you, Basilbloom." Gently, Honeydrop leaned forward and touched her nose to the other medicine cat's. And with that, she stepped back, letting another StarClan cat come forward.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) EmptyWed 2 Mar 2022 - 18:21

"She speaks the truth," a pointed tabby meowed, a hint of a laugh on his voice as he approached. He offered Basilbloom a nod of his head and a grin in greeting, sitting before her and curling his dark tail around his paws. "Hi, Basilbloom, my name is Sagelight. I was SkyClan's medicine cat before Beechface, now Beechfang, took over. Gosh, how many moons ago was that now?" He chuckled to himself, shaking his head at the thought, then raised clear blue eyes back up to look at the tortoiseshell before him.

"Like Honeydrop said, we are all very proud of you and the work you've done. Finding that coneflower was a great accomplishment, and I know it will help the Clans immensely. That being said..." Sagelight's warm smile faded, his expression turning more serious. "Dark times are coming. I wish I could tell you more, but I unfortunately don't know the whole picture either. We in StarClan will do our best to help when we can, of course! But don't give up hope. Persevere, encourage your Clanmates and fellow medicine cats to persevere, and we will get through this together." He gave a soft smile now, and leaned forward to bump noses with the molly. With that, he got up and turned to leave, calling over his shoulder, "Don't be a stranger!" as he took his place next to Honeydrop to allow the next StarClan cat to come forward.

History Maker (Closed) 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 9:42

A small calico cat stepped forward next, brushing her tail lightly across Sagelight's shoulder as she passed him. A warm smile graced her features as she lowered her head respectfully and introduced herself. "Greetings, Basilbloom. I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Mossbloom. I was the medicine cat of ThunderClan some moons ago." She purred. "As my counterparts have said, you did very well in the mission given to you, we could not have asked for a better outcome. You overcame the obstacles in your path to achieve success, along with those who accompanied you. Know that not everything has to fall on your shoulders, however. You can not do it all, and no one expects it of you. Stay strong and do what you can, or you will find yourself drowning in responsibilities you took on yourself. Keep your chin up, Basilbloom, aid your clan as well as the others in the best ways that you can, and I have no doubt that you will triumph over any challenge." She mewed, pressing her nose to Basilbloom's head before stepping back to sit next to Sagelight.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

History Maker (Closed) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) EmptySat 19 Mar 2022 - 22:32

A dark figure lumbered forward as Mossbloom took her leave, short and stout in stature. His black coat glimmered with stars and his white tail followed, bright as a moonbeam. His expression had grown admittedly softer in death, but Cloudstone still retained his solid, unreadable facade when speaking with the living. He stood in silence before Basilbloom for a moment or so. Was he going to say anything or just keep staring? He wished he’d more quickly formed his words before coming forward.

It is rare that a medicine cat can gouge out a place in history as you have. The name of the coneflower and Basilbloom, a medicine cat of ShadowClan, will forever be intertwined. You and your party did well.” The tom did an odd little tilt of his head, as if he’d only just remembered something. “Forgive me. I am Cloudstone, seasons ago the medicine cat of RiverClan. As someone who was in your position, I say that you have earned some rest. Some days it may feel like everything must be done post-haste and that resting feels selfish. Still, it is better to miss a few minnows than to be caught by a snake. If you give too much of yourself to your everyday work, there may be nothing left when your clan is in dire straits. Those times will come regardless of what you, the living, or us dead do.” He’d learned that far too late for it to be any use. He hoped that someone would at least listen, so they would not have to learn what he did the hard way.

Cloudstone touched his chin to the tortoiseshell she-cat’s forehead - never mind that he had to stand on his toes to do so - and gave her a reassuring nod before retreating into the company of his fellows.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Maker (Closed)   History Maker (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

History Maker (Closed)
Page 1 of 1