Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] Empty
PostSubject: am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]   am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:59 pm

Ratrunner limped from the warrior’s den, ignoring the sting of open cuts. The deepest lay across his shoulder; Batglow had applied something to it to help, and cobwebs to stem the bleeding. But it couldn’t stop the eventual pain, sharper and deeper than he’d felt immediately after. Then, he’d dropped like a stone — exhausted. And the next few days passed by in a haze of sleep and feverish thought. It was the first time he’s felt clear.

The wounds; everything... they would heal. They have to. But right then, in spite of feeling ill and unsteady, he had something to say. And it couldn’t wait. So he persisted, until the small tom could just see inside Murkystar’s den. Unlike the moonlit clearing, it was truly dark inside; lit only by the piercing eyes of its owner.

“Murkystar? Can I… can I speak with you?”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]   am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 2:33 pm

Murkystar started at the sudden voice outside of her den interrupting her thoughts, heart stopping as she panicked briefly before realizing that the greeting was from a familiar voice that while hesitant didn't seem panicked. She took a deep breath, attempting to calm her rapidly beating heart before responding. "Of course, Ratrunner, come on in." She mewed softly, sitting up as he entered her den. "What's troubling you?"

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] Giphy
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]   am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 7:16 am

Ratrunner came in quietly, and then raised his eyes. “I need to report something,” he started, with a flash of uncertainty on how to say it; but at this point it didn’t matter. “It should have been reported before, and I meant to. But... it’s true, what the rogues said. That... a warrior killed one of them. It was me.”

It was Ratrunner’s fangs in his throat. Him, biting down until he no longer moved — till the paws soaked in Nightstalker’s blood fell limp. “I did it.

“It was the night before they came, when Nightstalker was badly hurt. I... we fought him, the rogue, or Nightstalker did. He must have been trespassing, and fought back,” and Ratrunner wanted to bite his tongue; it was getting all jumbled now. “I don’t know. I couldn’t… Nightstalker wasn’t well enough to tell me. But I was hunting by myself and found them, and there was so much blood, and I felt… the rogue was about to kill him. I couldn’t let that happen.”

He spoke quickly, as if he might not get enough words in, and then finished quietly. “I didn’t even hesitate. His name was Apollo. And I couldn’t bring him back, either, or bury him.”

Nightstalker had been too hurt, too still. And by the time they reached home, Ratrunner had been covered in blood — of the cat he’d killed, stiff and drying, and from Nightstalker. Snow washed off some, but hadn’t erased the lingering shock, and no one had asked. The night had felt suspended in time: one day of rest felt entirely new, separate. But if it hadn’t... “The body was near the border, and… I didn’t know. I’m sorry.”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]   am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] EmptyTue Feb 22, 2022 12:32 pm

Blinking slowly as Ratrunner approached and slowly raised his eyes to hers, her stomach flipped suddenly. For some reason she got the feeling that she wouldn't particularly like this confession... And she certainly hadn't expected what he had to share, but while she didn't like it... She understood it. She nodded slowly, piecing together what had likely happened. "So Nightstalker initiated the battle, then, and you jumped in to assist him when you came across the two?" She asked, mostly to affirm her own belief of what had happened. "There was no way for you to have known, Ratrunner. No way for any of us to have known. You saw a clanmate battling an outsider, and instead of standing idly by while they were getting injured, you jumped in to help before it was too late. No cat could ever condemn you for that, and most certainly not I. Although, I do wish you had come to tell me sooner. I understand why you did not, but these things need to be reported immediately. That way we could have been a little more aware of what was going on. Something to keep in mind going forward, understood?" She mewed, her gaze holding no anger as she regarded the tom.

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]   am i past repair [closed for Murkystar] Empty

Back to top Go down

am i past repair [closed for Murkystar]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: