Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It Takes Two [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

It Takes Two [c] Empty
PostSubject: It Takes Two [c]   It Takes Two [c] EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 15:30

Mistysky walked out of camp, her thoughts clouded. And for once it was not angry thoughts. She had asked Swiftspirit to join her on a patrol so that they could discuss what the two of them could do for Batpaw. It wasn't fair for the molly to be alone, and with her shy nature, the pair couldn't ask anyone else to care for her. This was on them.

Looking over to the older warrior, Mistysky took a moment to think of the questions she planned to ask, before finally letting the words tumble out. "You're a mom, aren't you? I mean, I know being a mother is different than us helping Batpaw out, but like, how do you do it? I don't know how to be comforting or nurturing, that just isn't me. I don't know how to help Batpaw, not at all."

It Takes Two [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5663

It Takes Two [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two [c]   It Takes Two [c] EmptyFri 4 Feb 2022 - 17:15

Swiftspirit followed Mistysky out into the territory, glad of the chance to stretch her legs without needing to take travelling herbs and bring an apprentice to the moonstone for once. It wasn't that she minded helping, she didn't mind that at all, but to Swiftspirit the trips often felt awkward, and she wasn't an overly pious cat herself. She didn't much care for Starclan either way, and she was sure the apprentices she'd brought to the moonstone would've liked to spend time doing anything else.

Mistysky's voice pulled her from her thoughts, and Swiftspirit's whiskers twitched in amusement. Her own kits had sometimes been a pawful, but they'd grow into fine warriors. Sooner rather than later, she hoped. Then Mistysky continued, and Swiftspirit nodded, a soft huff escaping her.

"Sometimes all you can do is be an ear to listen or a shoulder to cry on." She replied. "No cat wants someone overbearing, least of all one that's just lost both parents. But we can be there for her and try to take her mind off of things for a little while." The grief wouldn't go away completely, Swiftspirit knew that much from experience. But it did become easier to deal with over time.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

It Takes Two [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two [c]   It Takes Two [c] EmptyTue 29 Nov 2022 - 21:43

idk why I reread old posts from time to time but I do and I really like this one. Its short and sweet and I like how misty seeks out advise (even tho Swift and Misty were sometimes at odds ... from what I heard at least... When bat was around they got along well enough but I heard before that they had... difficulties to say the least). Going back and rereading it, Misty really did take her advise tho and I think she did really well raising bat.. they both did

https://tenor.com/view/rip-juice-cry-cat-kitten-tears-gif-15751834

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It Takes Two [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Takes Two [c]   It Takes Two [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

It Takes Two [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: