Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5646

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:39 am

"Hello, Batpaw." Swiftspirit approached the apprentice with a soft smile, gently touching her tail to her shoulder in greeting. "I'm taking you to the moonstone, you'll need to eat these. They taste horrible, but they'll keep you going for the journey." She offered, setting the bundle of herbs down. She really didn't know how the medicine cats could do this all the time, the herbs truly were vile. Still, while help was needed, she would do what was necessary. Once Batpaw had eaten the herbs, Swiftspirit turned and led her out of camp. It would be good to spend more time with the 'paw at least, even if Batpaw wasn't the most talkative cat around.

---

"Alright, take my tail if you need to, and use your whiskers. The tunnels are very dark and you won't be able to see until we reach the moonstone itself. When we get there, lay down and touch your nose to it. I'll wait while you dream." Swiftspirit said, gaze turning from the dark sky towards Batpaw. They'd made good time, and now all that remained was to lead her down the winding tunnel passages to the moonstone itself.

Once they reached the softly glowing moonstone, Swiftspirit stepped aside, giving Batpaw an encouraging smile. "I'll be here when you wake." She whispered softly.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 11:52 am

Batpaw sniffed at the herbs and wrinkled her nose .... yickkk she chocked them down sticking her tongue out .... Swiftspirit was indeed right.

She nodded and followed close behind Swiftspirit letting the older cat lead her there.

-----------------------

She gladly accpeted the tail guidence and stayed close to Swiftheart the whole way. It was pitch dark and the only way to tell that she was not completly lost was the leading confidence of Swiftheart. She finally saw the stone after a long while... she was relived it felt like a long time in the dark...

She gave a slight grin to Swiftspirit and nodded understanding. S-ss-s... swif.....s-s... swiftspirt?... she stuttered hard over the name again... her stutter had never gotten better and had even gotten worse since her parents death.

T--thn--thanks.. for everything she whispered barely audible.

she meant it too every word... however few. Swiftspirit had been there alot for her... Her and Mistysky had both been and she felt she should at least show her appreciation in some form as awkward and hard as it was for her to talk.

she closed her eyes tightly cursing at herself for having such awkward time speaking.

She prushed pelts with Swiftspirit but only for a moment before she went to go to the pool.. Dipping her nose in she quickly fell asleep as was the custom

When she awoke she was in starclan dreamland ... she sat waiting for her starclan cat to come. She looked at her paws shyly hoping they would be a nice cat.... but maybe they could help her be more confident? or what if they could give her a new voice? one that was not so timid? hmm well that was perhaps too much to wish for

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:11 pm

Beaming, a grey and white bicolor she-cat presented herself to the young apprentice before her, a gentle smile painting her maw. ”Hello, Batpaw! I’m Gustpuddle, a former WindClan warrior. I see you’re close to receiving your warrior name, hmm? You’ll be an excellent warrior!” Her heart swelled with joy, excitement clear in her tone. ”So, there must be something you’re seeking guidance, yes? Well, you can ask me anything!” She mewed, greenish-yellow eyes twinkling with starlight.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu Feb 03, 2022 3:39 pm

Batpaw nodded in deep respect to the star clan cat. She looked into her soft eyes her smile so gentle.

Batpaw took a deep breath "I ... I- I dont know if I am ready to be a warrior honestly... my f-gf--..fighting is terrible" she finally admits... she looks at her paws

"m.--m... m..." she fought just breaking down and crying right there on the spot even in starclan it seemed her disability of communication lingered... between this and losing her parents and admiting she felt totally unready it was alot and tears flooded the young she cats eyes.

my p-parents... th-the--th... they are here right? she finally managed to say after alot of trouble stumbling over the words.

She knew her parents belived in starclan and were good cats... but she still needed to hear for herself that she could one day see them again.

Guidence... she thought for a good time on what to ask help with... there was alot to pick from ... she considered herself a train wreck so hearing Gustpuddle have such excitment and pride for her was comforting... albeit a bit confusing

H-h..h how dd-dd-fd... do I know im ready for be-b..be.being a warrior? she asked quietly...

I have such t-t-t... the words just were not forming for her and it was so frustrating she was angry at herself ... why couldnt she just be normal?

she paused taking a couple deep breaths to calm down

I have such trouble talking with others I f-fe-f.. feel like I only know so few of my clanmates she was finally able to say after thinking along time on the words

She glanced up at Gustpuddle with wide unblinking eyes like that of a kitten... that was alot to dump on a cat... even a star clan cat right? Would Gustpuddle think she was crazy? hmm perhaps but at least she was the honest type of crazy that wanted to help her clan?

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 12:32 pm

Gistpuddle nodded with empathy and understanding in her gentle gaze, letting the she-cat finish before responding. ”If you weren’t ready to become a warrior, would you be here, little duck?” Gustpuddle said with a comforting smile. ”You’ve worked so hard, dear. Don’t discount yourself. Everyone has their strengths; their weaknesses. That’s perfectly normal. If we were all perfect at everything, we’d have no room to grow!” Gustpuddle nuzzled the she-cat gently on the shoulder, giving her support and love in the best way she knew how. ”Truthfully, Batpaw, you are the only cat in the stars and below that knows the real answer to that question. I see great promise in you; in your loving nature and compassion in everything that you do. But these words are nothing more than empty promises until you accept them for yourself and see just how much you matter, how far you’ve come.”

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw's Moonstone Journey   Batpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Batpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-