Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Like a Good Neighbor [c]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2230

Like a Good Neighbor [c] Empty
PostSubject: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 19:35

Rabbitchaser wanted some fresh air, although it was not as enjoyable as she had hoped it would be. Her patrol mate was....not the most talkative, and the whole ordeal was extremely awkward. She kept glancing at the other cat, not knowing if she should say something or just keep her mouth shut. But the warrior looked so intense, and Rabbitchaser couldn't decide what to do. Eventually, she just decided to find a way to escape.

"Hey! Uh, I'm going to check the border over here, and maybe rest for a bit? If that's okay? You can go on without me!"

And with that, she raced over to the fallen oak, relieved to hear the other's pawsteps fading away as they continued the patrol. Now maybe she could catch a bit of a break before they expected her to come back.

Like a Good Neighbor [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 22:06

Another day, another lonely patrol. With so few warriors, it was just as likely as not that Appledapple would be on a hunting or border patrol all by herself. Which was good-- because it meant she didn't have to deal with other cats-- but was also bad, because it meant that no one was there to stop her potentially violent tendencies. And as a matter of fact, the second she saw yet another SkyClan cat so close to the border, her first impulse was to leap over and begin a battle. But she barely managed to restrain herself. Instead of lurking from the bushes and attacking, the tortoiseshell chose to just stop and stare, noticing that the she-cat was technically not yet over the ThunderClan side of the border. Even though the Fallen Oak should rightfully be theirs. The thought soured her, and she spat a comment towards the enemy warrior. "If you don't move along right now, I'll tear your ears from your face."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 16:30

Rabbitchaser tilted her head, confused as a molly approached her. She looked pretty, but why was she so mean? And violent, too.

"Isn't this SkyClan's side of the border? Why do I have to leave? I like it here!" Not that she was trying to be mean or anything, but technically this was her territory. Bloodstar wouldn't like it very much if she just let ThunderClan chase her off of it. Besides, with this cat being so mean, she didn't want to let her push her around.

"If you don't mind, could you maybe be a bit nicer? You are very rude."

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 16:43

They really are all the same, huh? Unfortunately, the SkyClan she-cat had sealed her fate the second she spoke to the neighboring cat. With a snarl, Appledapple unsheathed her claws in a fluid motion and leapt sideways at the she-cat, bowling her over just barely past the scent markings on the Fallen Oak. "Oh, what a shame, looks like you crossed the ThunderClan border," she spat, digging her claws into her opponent's shoulders. "Guess I have to teach you a lesson." Inwardly, she knew that she could have a better use of her time than beating up every enemy who looked at her askance. However, she needed to defend ThunderClan somehow, and this was the best way she could do it. If she terrified every enemy cat individually, none of them would dare approach her Clan, and they could recover from leaf-bare in peace.

Appledapple used Jumping Strike, dealing 13 (10+3) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Appledapple:
55/55 HP
103/110 SP

Rabbitchaser:
27/40 HP
100/100 SP

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 17:32

Typically, Rabbitchaser avoided battle, and running had crossed her mind. She didn't need to give ThunderClan a reason to go against SkyClan anymore. But this cat really just struck a nerve, and that was not something that usually happens. But if she had wanted a fight so badly, Rabbitchaser had no choice but to give her one.

As claws dug into her, Rabbitchaser twisted and latched on to one of her legs, biting down. She then began to batter the molly's face, rage burning in her eyes. "You don't play very nice. I don't like cats who don't play nice!"

Rabbitchaser used Snap and Desperate Blows, dealing 13 (5+8) damage and costing 14 (7+7) stamina.

Rabbitchaser
27/40 HP
86/100 SP

Appledapple
42/55 HP
103/110 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:34

Appledapple took the blows with no more than a grimace and a snarl, embracing the fog of battle as it began to take her over. Dimly, some part of her protested that this wasn't a good coping mechanism, and that feeding her emotions with a bloody fight wasn't good for her. But the rest of her body screamed for her claws in an enemy's fur. And so the fight went on. She easily slipped out of the other she-cat's angry slashes, leaping on her again and pinning her down more firmly this time. Hungrily, her claws dug into the pelt covering the SkyClan cat's shoulders. "Welcome to the real world, kitty," she said, her voice light despite the burning of her storm-gray eyes. "Cats fight each other. If you're an enemy, I won't hesitate to beat you down with every ounce of strength I possess."

Appledapple used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 stamina. Rabbitchaser is pinned for 1 turn.

Appledapple:
42/55 HP
88/110 SP

Rabbitchaser (pinned):
17/40 HP
86/100 SP

Last edited by Ash on Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:34

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Like a Good Neighbor [c] Mistpe10
Like a Good Neighbor [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:49

Rabbitchaser screamed as claws dug into her, lashing out as she tried to get free. "My name is not kitty! It is Rabbitchaser! And I wasn't an enemy until you decided to be a bully! I didn't even do anything! You're the one who decided to push me over the border just for an excuse to attack! Do you enjoy hurting cats that much?" Behind the anger in her eyes, there was also a bit of pity towards the cat on top of her. It was honestly sad that she preferred to treat cats with cruelty, but that wouldn't stop her from fighting.

Kicking up at her opponent, Rabbitchaser scrambled away, making her way back to her paw, panting as she glared at the ThunderClan cat. She was slowly backing up to her own side of the border again. See if this brute would follow her over, then.

Rabbitchaser successfully used Duck and Twist, dealing 7 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Rabbitchaser
17/40 HP
81/100 SP

Appledapple
35/55 HP
88/110 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:49

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:07

"You were lurking around ThunderClan territory," Appledapple responded, pushing herself up to her feet from where she was thrown off. This she-cat had fight in her. All the better for a more satisfying victory. "I'd rather be proactive than have more of our territory stolen again. And, I don't care what your name is. You are a member of the Clan that stole from mine. So we are enemies. Simple as that." All this talking... she'd rather be fighting. She didn't care that Rabbitchaser was edging backwards towards her own border-- she wouldn't make it that far. The tortoiseshell charged forwards, then used her momentum to rear up onto her hind legs and slam her paws down heavily on her opponent's head, smacking her down to the ground so she couldn't go any farther.

Appledapple used Upright Lock, dealing 12 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Appledapple:
35/55 HP
78/110 SP

Rabbitchaser:
5/40 HP
81/100 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:12

With a yelp as she watched the dappled molly charge, Rabbitchaser darted to the side, reaching out with her claws as she tried to rake the she-cat as she flew by, but coming up with only a few strands of fur. Her eyes were now wide, a bit scared of the aggression this cat was displaying!

"I'm not stealing territory! I just wanted to get away from my patrol mate for a bit! Constantly attacking cats on their territory isn't proactive, it is cruel! What is the point of it anyway? The Fallen Oak is ours, so stop acting like a kit about it and grow up! Is all of ThunderClan as immature as you?"

The fur on her back bristled, and this time Rabbitchaser stood her ground. The tortoiseshell wasn't going to let her go. And the lynx-point was actually scared. The ThunderClanner wouldn't kill her, would she?

Rabbitchaser used Dodge and Fight, failing the counterattack and using 7 stamina.

Rabbitchaser
17/40 HP
74/100 SP

Appledapple
35/55 HP
78/110 SP

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:12

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:30

Words did nothing. Only claws could solve problems at this point. Honestly, how much the she-cat kept blabbering on was beginning to get tiresome. Appledapple recovered from the momentary dizziness of losing her target, then darted around behind her opponent, grabbed her tail in sharp teeth, and yanked back hard. If only the fox-heart would stay down! Most rational thought was gone by this point, and her anger was heightened with every attempted excuse. "You try seeing your kits starve almost to death, and then tell me to stop 'acting like a kit,'" the tortoiseshell seethed. "Your flea-bitten leader beats up a few young warriors and apprentices and calls it fair, then you say we don't 'play nice.' You're the immature one here. Now either run away or shut up and fight like the warrior you think you are!"

Appledapple used Tail Yank, dealing 9 damage and costing 15 stamina. Rabbitchaser is stunned for one turn.

Appledapple:
35/55 HP
63/110 SP

Rabbitchaser:
8/40 HP
74/100 SP

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:52

Rabbitchaser screeched as her tail was pulled from behind her. "All of our kits are going hungry! Not just yours! We are just trying to do what we can! If you are so worried about your kits, why are you here hurting me when I, personally, didn't even do anything! You could be back at camp taking care of them! And if you want to talk about my leader beating up young warriors, what do you think I am? I haven't been a warrior all that long! And you pull me into a fight I don't want to be in! And you won't let me get back on my own territory! You're just being a bully!"

Rabbitchaser tried to get her tail free, honestly at this point just wanting to get out of there. This cat was crazy! Why wouldn't she just leave her alone!

Rabbitchaser is stunned. No action was made.

Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 20:04

All the whiny screeches were really beginning to get tiring on Appledapple's ears. She sighed, looked down at the yelling SkyClan warrior, and squared her shoulders. "Look, fine. I'll stop fighting you. I win now." And with an almost casual blow, she raised her claws and sliced at the she-cat's ear, shearing off the very tip. She felt less proud of this victory than the other, but a fight was a fight, and a win was a win. "Now scamper on home and scream at someone else. Don't be such a poor loser." Anger faded away into disgust-- though whether at her opponent or herself she didn't know-- as the tortoiseshell turned around and continued her solitary patrol.

Appledapple used Front Paw Strike, dealing 10 damage and costing 7 stamina. Rabbitchaser has been defeated.

Rabbitchaser:
K.O.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Good Neighbor [c]   Like a Good Neighbor [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Like a Good Neighbor [c]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next