Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

apple beating [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

apple beating [closed] Empty
PostSubject: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyTue 1 Feb 2022 - 23:52

Hollyshine had — once again — missed her catch. The tiny bird fluttered to the sky as she watched, free and happy and probably tittering away with all its little bird friends. You better enjoy today, bird. I’ll be back for you tomorrow!! After deeming the thought suitably conveyed — with a glare for good measure — the young warrior shook her short coat of snow. Grr... I guess I’ll keep going now.

Her hunting partner — the same scrawny, pale tom who’d fled when the rogues attacked Bloodstar — lingered a ways behind. Maybe… more than a little ways. (And maybe because she intentionally… er, left him.) But he was so easy to lose, he practically asked for it! And he’s irritating, so. There. She’d find him later. If it hadn’t been for Bloodstar’s edict for no warrior to go alone, she’d have come by herself. I’m old enough, after all! I can totally handle it.

Hollyshine was a warrior now. She should be able to hunt (or try to, anyway) in her own company.

With this in mind, she kept forward without care for her lost hunting companion. (Who was probably looking for her, but whatever.) And before long, the thin trees of Skyclan eventually gave way to the border: just past the gnarled, distinctive body of the fallen oak. Newtspring met someone here, she remembered with a blink. And then she leapt (mostly) smoothly atop the turned tree, relatively stable after years of lying dead, rooted in place. Vaguely, she remembered that Skyclan won this place in battle. Figures.

It was impossible to beat Skyclan, after all. With a twitch of her ear, Hollyshine peered into the forest beyond, teetering on her toes. Well. At least it’s not misty. The day was relatively bright, full of sun and snow, and most pointedly did not seem mostly stone and roots. But it had to be. She had a better view now.

Hollyshine sat for a while, atop the oak, wondering if she would see anyone. Newtspring had! The stupid furball. And it smelled a lot like a Gathering here — scents strong and so close. With a lash of her tail, Hollyshine began grooming herself… even if she couldn’t entirely hide her curiosity. She wanted to see something! Or someone.

Eventually, said curiosity grew a little too great… and the bold little warrior hopped down from her perch. Just to toe across the thickest-scented ground, beside a few ferns. It wasn’t magical, or anything. She sniffed curiously. I suppose it’s not that big a deal. Nobody’s here.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 1:05

Dark thoughts and darker memories stalked behind Appledapple as she made her way around the border. With so few warriors and even more mouths to feed, this was her third patrol of the day, and she was alone for the second time. And so she had a moment to reflect on everything that had happened to her recently. Minkstar was on his last legs... she'd been forced to adopt a giant litter of cats... stinking RiverClanners were joining her Clan... and of course, her strange dreams that wouldn't leave her alone.

Returning to the area of the Fallen Oak made her feel antsy. It really hadn't been that long ago that SkyClan had stolen it from them. Fox-hearted mouse-hearted thieves. And now, while those tree-climbing-cowards laughed with bellies full of prey, even ThunderClan's own leader was starving to death. Rage began to boil in the warrior's veins once more, despite what it had led to the last time. The memory of Bloodstar's smug face and his claws in her pelt... It was almost as if she could smell a SkyClan cat right now.

Wait. She could. That wasn't her imagination.

Immediately Appledapple dropped low to the ground, as if stalking prey. There was a SkyClan cat. A young looking warrior, prancing around ThunderClan's territory as if it was her own. Not even the Fallen Oak they'd fought so hungrily for-- just right over the border onto territory that wasn't SkyClan's, nor ever would be. Did she hope to claim it unnoticed?!

There was no point waiting around or asking questions. Which was good, as she likely would have been incapable of much coherent conversation at that point. The only thing Hollyshine heard was a moment's warning of a loud, tearing snarl, before a tortoiseshell warrior lunged out of the brush at her with claws outstretched. Appledapple bowled her over, tearing into her shoulders, immediately ready to fight. No more SkyClan cats will get the best of me.

Appledapple used Jumping Strike on Hollyshine, dealing 11 (8+3) damage and costing 7 stamina.

Appledapple (disadvantaged):
45/45 HP
83/90 SP

Hollyshine:
19/30 HP
80/80 SP

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 7:45

Hollyshine didn’t mean to stay long; she definitely meant to turn back to the fallen oak… and grudgingly find her lost hunting partner. But there was a kind of hair-raising excitement about it, being just on the edge. And besides, it’ll be fine! It worked out last time—!

She felt, maybe, like a hypocrite. But she did want to be here. And then Hollyshine hit the ground.

And no, not in a tripping way — though Starclan save her was it a land of tripping, with that undergrowth — but in the way when a fox drops on you from the sky. A fox with teeth, and a ferocious snarl that tore through her just as claws, sending them rolling into the icy tangle of ferns. Hollyshine would never admit to the undignified screech of surprise, but she would to slashing her claws down the molly’s face in reaction to it.

It was more instinct — and panic — than anything, but then she kicked her way free, stumbling into more bracken. Her heart thudded in her chest, remembering that helpless moment beneath dark, bloodied fur, and she lashed out with gleaming claws. But the fur was lighter, not—

Not dark. Cream, with brown and black. And grey, furious eyes. Not yellow.

Which meant — StarclanFoxing Thunderclan! She hissed, feeling the sting in her shoulder, the ache down her leg. Her tail lashed. “Seriously? You foxing, flea-bitten — ugh! I’m barely over the line! Is Thunderclan so pathetic and starving you need that mouse-tail?” And Hollyshine had gone maybe more than a step, but as if she wanted to do anything with their worthless land!

Hollyshine used Front Paw Strike and Desperate Blows, for 7 + 4 damage, costing 14 total stamina.

Hollyshine
19/30 | 66/80

Appledapple
34/45 | 83/90
[/i]

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 7:53

invasion!!

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15086

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 7:53

The member 'ginger' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Invasion Dice' :
apple beating [closed] Failuredice

apple beating [closed] Mistpe10
apple beating [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:57

Appledapple recoiled slightly at the SkyClanner's return attack, but she was back in the fight in an instant. The world around her had begun to gain the red-edged tinge, and suppressed rage continued boiling to the forefront. Her opponent's spitting complaints only served to further her anger. The warrior flexed her claws and leapt onto the other she-cat again, pinning her to the ground with a satisfying thud. "All SkyClan cats are the same! They think everything belongs to them," she seethed, baring her fangs. Storm-gray eyes were livid as they stared down. "You fox-hearts think you can just waltz onto our territory whenever you feel like it, as if we have the prey to spare? You already stole the Fallen Oak from us! What more do you greedy mouse-faced cowards want?!"

Appledapple used Leap-and-Hold, dealing 8 damage and costing 15 stamina. Hollyshine is pinned for 1 turn.

Appledapple:
34/45 HP
68/90 SP

Hollyshine (pinned):
11/30 HP
66/80 SP

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash on Wed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:57

The member 'Ash' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 17:45

Hollyshine hissed, almost regretting her words as she was immediately, savagely thrown to the ground, claws digging into her struggling flesh. Like then. Her heart got caught in her throat, furious grey-eyes menacing it back — surprised by the fury in her words. Starclan above, I knew they’d react like this! Shame mingled with the prickling of her own anger, and the thrum of battle: making things hyper-clear, present, real. Baring her fangs, she twisted, trying to wrestle free — but the stupid warrior was too heavy! Ugh, why wouldn’t she just let her go?! “I told you, I don’t want your stupid territory, you old bat! It’s worthless anyway!”

Hollyshine used Duck-and-Twist, and failed, still consuming 5 stamina and dealing 4 damage.

Appledapple:
30/45 HP
68/90 SP

Hollyshine (pinned):
11/30 HP
61/80 SP

Last edited by ginger on Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 17:50; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 17:45

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:03

There was no reasoning with Appledapple. It was simple: an enemy had trespassed, so she would simply beat the Dark Forest out of them until they were subdued and drive them off to tell their Clanmates "beware." Mercy wasn't even in the cards. The words and insults spat upwards by her opponent had little effect, save to increase the warrior's anger. "If you don't want the territory, what are you doing on it? Just relaxing on land that isn't yours? Having a grand old time lurking where you don't belong?" Her enemy was pinned down, but what was the fun in that? It was hard to deal enough damage when her claws were engaged digging into shoulders. Appledapple released the she-cat from her pin, then reared up on her hind legs to bring both paws smashing down onto her head with a dizzying blow. Just like the badger had done to her. When darker thoughts lingered and haunted her. "You'll stay down and turn tail if you know what's good for you, SkyClanner. And never come back here again, on pain of death."

Appledapple used Upright Lock, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina. Hollyshine is no longer pinned.

Appledapple:
30/45 HP
58/90 SP

Hollyshine:
1/30 HP
61/80 SP

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:22

Hollyshine grit her teeth, wanting to dig her claws into the Thunderclanner’s face, but the other warrior wasn’t wrong. Well, actually I was having a fine time, until you came along! Ruining everything! But part of her felt a genuine crack of doubt, immersed in the desire to beat this molly to the ground for daring to catch her. Maybe she... shouldn’t have come. But Hollyshine wasn’t some — dishonorable prey-stealer! This isn’t about you! Fox-dung!

The strength in the warrior’s legs, the way she pinned her — as if knowing just where Hollyshine wouldn’t be able to throw her off — had a shiver of cold crawling up her spine. But she’s a foxing Thunderclanner! I can’t let her do this to me! And then the tortoiseshell let go, rearing up like she’d seen the experienced warriors do and Hollyshine rolled out of the way with a yelp. Ears flattening, she scrambled back with narrowed eyes, trying to strike the crazy, murderous molly across the muzzle — but failed. Starclan! I can’t let this molly touch me!

Hollyshine used Dodge-and-Fight, dodging Appledapple’s last attack. But her counterattack fails, still consuming 7 stamina.

Appledapple:
30/45 HP
58/90 SP

Hollyshine:
11/30 HP
54/80 SP

Last edited by ginger on Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:30; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:22

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:36

So she wanted to fight, huh? Well, that worked for her. Appledapple recovered quickly, dodging the attempted counterattack and flexing her claws again, lip curling into a snarl. For once she tried to have mercy, and so what? There was no such thing as kindness on the battlefield. Only fighting and occasionally death. "So be it. I gave you a chance. I guess I'll just have to beat you to a bloody pulp and drag you across the border myself!" She lunged forward with a yowl, striking the other cat full in the face with her claws, then utilizing the moment of pained flinch to rear up again and stomp on the she-cat's head, succeeding this time in bringing her down to the ground with the stun.

Appledapple used Front Paw Strike and Thunderous Stomp, dealing 10(8+2) damage and costing 17 (7+10) stamina. Hollyshine is stunned for one turn.

Appledapple:
30/45 HP
41/90 SP

Hollyshine:
1/30 HP
54/80 SP

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:57

Hollyshine felt both her breathing shallow and her claws dig further into the earth in anger. You think I’ll let you?! she thought, and wanted to snarl back to her, but there wasn’t time: the crazy warrior lunged forward like a snake and Hollyshine could hardly respond. She felt pain against her old scar — slashing across it — and then before she could blink, heavy paws slammed into her skull, knocking her back.

She stumbled, reeling. And suddenly the forest seemed tilted, blurry; she was on the ground. And she felt suddenly dizzy; sick, confused. But she couldn’t... let the warrior do this to her. Her eyes closed. And then she snapped at one of the retreating paws.

Her fangs sank in, hitting bone.

Hollyshine used Random Recall to overcome her stun and then Snap, dealing 7 damage and costing 12 stamina.

Appledapple:
23/45 HP
41/90 SP

Hollyshine:
1/30 HP
32/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 19:16

The fight was almost over. Appledapple knew it. She could feel her opponent weakening. But still, the SkyClan cat refused to accept her loss; she lunged up and bit into one of the tortoiseshell's paws. A sharp, involuntary hiss left her maw. If she was from a different Clan, then the refusal to give up might be respectable. In a SkyClan cat, it just infuriated her all the more. The enemy needed to stop moving. Permanently. She opened her maw, readied her fangs-- No. Don't kill her. You can't. Not again. The lifeless, bloody corpse of the rogue mother flashed in front of her eyes, sending Appledapple reeling for a moment. But she recovered quickly. There were other ways to end a fight. Other ways to intimidate cats.

With a contemptuous, striking blow, she slashed at the she-cat's face, aiming with one claw for a defiant green eye. The enemy flinched just in time, so her claw only raked across the eyelid, opening up a bloody gash. But her eye remained intact. Pity. Couldn't at least give one of them the same gift Starlingflare received. Still, now the fight was over. And with relatively little injury to her. A few scratches, a bite on her paw she would have to explain. Nothing major. Her opponent, on the other hand... a mess, with a new scar to remind her not to mess with ThunderClan. Even as Appledapple faded out of the battle rage, there was a twist of satisfaction to her mouth. "You can't beat ThunderClan, kit. Especially not without all your sneaky little surprise tricks. Remember this next time you think about attacking the greatest Clan in the forest. Now, be gone, and never enter this territory again, or I will personally rip your throat out and feed you to a badger." That said, the tortoiseshell warrior picked the SkyClan cat up by the scruff and half-dragged, half-tossed her over to the other side of the border. "And stay there." With that, after making sure that the she-cat was no further threat, she continued on her patrol. The slight limp was nothing to the aftertaste of victory.

Appledapple used Front Paw Strike, dealing 8 damage and costing 7 stamina. Hollyshine is defeated.

Appledapple:
23/45 HP
34/90 SP

Hollyshine:
K.O.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apple beating [closed]   apple beating [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

apple beating [closed]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next