Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

the final test [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

the final test [closed] Empty
PostSubject: the final test [closed]   the final test [closed] EmptyTue 1 Feb 2022 - 18:44

There was a lot on his mind, too much to pinpoint the thing that caused his chest to feel like it had expanded twice its size. The sensation reminded him of a snake that swallowed prey too large for its stomach. He was relieved at the ability to leave the camp walls for a moment with Minnowpaw at his side. So much time had passed since their first training session. Minnowpaw seemed to have less of a kit-like fluff to his coat and had grown sleeker, taller. Stoatfur felt old as he regarded the apprentice. In fact, he couldn't shake the feeling that the young grey and white time looked like a warrior.

Given his own small stature, it was no shock to realize that instead of seeing directly eye to eye, Minnowpaw stood slightly taller. He subconsciously straightened up. Size did not matter but rather ability and skill. If this assessment was impressive enough, the young tom would be ready for his moonstone and then warriorhood. They had, and would, surpass all the rights of passage together. It was impossible to ignore the pride that bubbled up in his chest as he looked at the young cat. Minnowpaw had taught him too, helped him learn to grow. It was odd to realized he'd been guided by both cats older and younger at different times.

"So, you know why we're out here but not what the task is. I want you to catch something without using the undergrowth. Training in the ways of Thunderclan hunting, it is easy to rely on hiding yourself away but hunting out in the open is a challenge. I know it will be difficult since there is little prey to be found but I'll also be looking at your ability to track prey too. Catching something is not the only way to success. Good luck, Minnowpaw. I'll be watching." He flicked his tail in farewell and disappeared from view. Silently, he willed the apprentice on, hoping that he would indeed be impressed.

the final test [closed] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
sprout

sprout

Characters :
Number of posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: the final test [closed]   the final test [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 18:02

Although it was the same place, so many other things had changed. He'd grown both physically and mentally since then and he didn't feel awkward around his mentor. The first time he'd been here, Snakerocks, he had been a small, fearful kit. He was no longer like that. All the training he'd done, all the experiences he had, built him up to become a well-trained apprentice. Now was his chance to show Stoatfur that all his training- all the training was appreciated. Pacing comfortably beside the warrior, the two approached the very spot they had begun their journey. A fond smile worked its way into his maw when he noticed Stoatfur straightening up.

I need to catch something... without using the undergrowth. If WindClan cats can do that, what's stopping me from being able to do the same? Stoatfur's instructions were registered and the said tom was quickly gone. The place was now quiet, leaving Minnowpaw alone to come up with his strategy. Snow blanketed the old rocks, tufts of grass poking out of the white here and there. Another memory from not so long ago entered his mind. The fun he'd had hanging out with his mentor in the snow that day. An idea was slowly piecing together, building up his confidence. The soon-to-be warrior turned from the rocks, looking for something. Finding what he needed, he dived into a patch of snow, getting as much of it as he could on his pelt. With the cold stuff balanced on his back, the tom stiffly moved closer to the snow-covered rocks, settling into a silent crouch, still as a rock.

Limbs starting to get cramped, a soft shuffling noise to his right sparked excitement in him. A small mouse peeked its head out from in between two rocks. Patiently, he waited for the rodent to get out into the open, closer to him. It had not realized he was there, and he had no intention of letting it know that. As soon as the mouse was within the circle of his reach, he sprang out of his rock-like crouch. Just scurrying out of reach, the mouse got away, speeding back into what little crevice it had been hiding in. "Mousedung- almost had it!" he whispered. Perhaps he would have to try a different approach.

Minnowpaw attempted to catch a mouse. It was unsuccessful!

Minnowpaw [disadvantaged stats active -5/-30]
15/20 HP
23/60 SP (-7)

Daisypaw ♀ | WC | App | 20/60 |#ff9966*deceased
Minnowstar ♂ | TC | T2 Warrior | 40/100 | #66ccff
Flurrypaw ♀ | TC | App | 20/60 |#9966ff
Martenpaw ♀ | RC | App | 20/60 | #cc0033*deceased
my cattos // feel free to pm!

Last edited by sprout on Wed 2 Feb 2022 - 18:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: the final test [closed]   the final test [closed] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 18:02

The member 'sprout' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

the final test [closed] Mistpe10
the final test [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the final test [closed]   the final test [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

the final test [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory :: Snakerocks-
Jump to: