Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Empty
PostSubject: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptySun 16 Aug - 14:44

Darkpaw padded up to the pool that Bluepaw said to meet her. Her thought's flashed before her: "Silverpaw, Bluepaw, look so alike, I should mention it to Bluepaw and see if they have some sort of relation." She thought. She sat on a small patch of moss and grass and awaited Bluepaw's appearance.

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptySun 16 Aug - 15:18

Bluepaw had been watching Darkpaw from bushes beside her. Darkpaw had a look of of, worry and confusion on her face. Confused, Bluepaw silently got up and padded towards the dark she-cat.
"What did you want to talk about?" The silver-blue she-cat mewed sympathetically.
"You look confused."She observed

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptySun 16 Aug - 15:24

Darkpaw's fur stood on end from the sudden sound of Bluepaw's voice.
"Oh- Oh, Hello Bluepaw!" Her fur began to lie flat again.
"We have to talk...... About you and Silverpaw." She meowed softly.

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_19Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_22Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_17Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_14Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_20Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_24Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_1-1Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptySun 16 Aug - 21:31

Bluepaw's eyes widened. "Why, is silverpaw ok? Did she get hurt?" She stammered.

OOC: How 'bout, I know that she's my kin, but I don't know that you know!!!! CONFUSED??? :lol!:

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptySun 16 Aug - 22:40

OOC: Okay :P

IC: No, shes fine.....but...I......was wondering...........Are you related to her in any way? I mean you both have the same color of fur and eyes......."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 10:34

The fur on bluepaw's neck bristled."Well yes- she was my mother's second litter after me and mistypaw... But why should you care! You should mind your own buisness!" She screeched.

OOC: how 'bout, she has a mystrious family history which nobody else knows... and she very protective boiut it.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 10:35

The fur on bluepaw's neck bristled."Well yes- she was my mother's second litter after me and mistypaw... But why should you care! You should mind your own buisness!" She screeched.

OOC: how 'bout, she has a mystrious family history which nobody else knows... and she very protective boiut it.

SO sry!!! i clicked send then it said error then i clicked it again! and it said error but theres 2 posts!!!!!!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 10:58

Darkpaw puffed up. "Bluepaw...........Silverpaws my sister to! Who is your mother and father?". She asked. She had so many questions she wanted answered.

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 11:59

She sniffed. "Fine. I'll tell you the whole story..." She sighed willing to keep her secret.

"I was born by the name Bluekit, My mother Riverwind, my father, I didn't know for she had told me he was from ThunderClan. One moon after I was born my mother gave birth to a second litter of kits. She said one was born healthy and alive, the other, the oldest, born weak. A day after they were born, the weak one had Died which I didn't believe. Well, my mother had said that she was going to name her Shadowkit, for she was dark and had blue eyes. The other one was named Silverkit, I was proud cause she looked like me.
Anyway, she went to go bury her herself. But later on that day, I followed her scent trail, but it didn't end at the burial ground...."

OOC: Please bear with me here!

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 12:35

OOC: I see you changed my pic, eh?

Darkpaw froze for a moment. "But.........No, It cant be. That was my mother's name to. My father's name is Swiftwind." She meowed. "He is still in ThunderClan, along with my sister."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 18:22

"But your name isn't Shadowpaw! It's impossible!"She looked to a corner. "And you have yellow eyes, not blue!"

OOC: Yea.

How about she's trying to get her not to think that she's related, cause she dosen't want cats to think she's half blood...

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyMon 17 Aug - 20:36

"Nore grey fur..." She trailed off. "Never mind. You can't be my kin..................."

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyTue 18 Aug - 14:09

"Wait..." She continued.

"Your warrior name is going to be Darkshadow right? Well maybe, our mother Riverwind took you to ThunderClan cause of our father- wait! I remember now! there was a golden kit born apparently dead, and Riverwind was going to name her Featherkit...
Oh, StarClan." Her eyes widened. "You are Darkshadow, she's Goldenfeather. Our parents put your coat colors infront of the names they were going to name you! You're my sister!"

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyTue 18 Aug - 16:03

Darkpaw's eyes grew wide "But thats impossible! I cant have three sisters in a different Clan! It doesen't work that way......"

BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) EmptyTue 18 Aug - 21:19

"It's called "half blood half clan" She told her maybe sister. "But if you think it's impossible, you should turn it into possibe. Enless it's just completey perfect.
Our mother is named Riverwind, our little sister looks like me and stuff, but you can't belive that i'm your sister too!" She spat "You know what? I don't know why i'm here! You asked to have a conversation with me about it, I tell the whole story, reveiling all my family secrets to you, for you to dissagre to it! You were the one that thought about! Good Bye!" She stomped away angerly. "Remeber, Silverpaw is my little sister. I watched her being born! So if you say that you arn't related to any of us, that works!" She howled over her shoulder.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)   Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkpaw and Bluepaw's discussion (ONLY Darkpaw and Bluepaw)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next