Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soft Spot [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 11:41

Mistysky was making her way out of camp, yet another apprentice tailing her. This time, though, it wasn't even her own apprentice. For some odd reason Mistysky had decided to promise training Batpaw how to fight. Honestly, she didn't know what had come over her to actually agree. She sighed, deciding that Hentooth's kits were starting to get to her. Between Woolypaw, Scorchpaw, and now Batpaw, she was letting them get way to comfortable with her. Or maybe she was growing too fond of them.

Deciding they had reached a suitable spot, Mistysky turned around, facing her impromptu student.

"Alright, fighting can be a lot like hunting. You can use the hunting crouch, and form it to be an attacking, or defensive, position. Keep yourself low, so that your belly and throat are protected when you dart at me. Why don't you try it out?"

Soft Spot [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2850

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 11:48

Batpaw followed along Mistysky closely she was excited to be getting fighting training in. She nodded her head listening to every word that the warrior spoke. She was a shy apprentice and did not talk much if she could avoid it.

o---ohhh ok... go easy on me I have no idea what im doing. she said shyly.

hmm stay low and protect the belly and throat... made good sense to her. She crouched low as she was told and circled her opponent for the day.

Once she was ready, she lunged forward and hit at Mistysky.

Batpaw used Jumping strike for 9 hp and 7 stamina

she winced as she hit her mentor for the day

eeekk ... im sorry.... are you okay? she said shyly worried

Misty:
21/30 hp(-9)

80/80 sp

Bat:
20/20 hp
53/60 sp (-7)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 13:24

Mistysky struggled to keep a straight face as Batpaw asked her to go easy on her. Yeah, that wasn't happening. She wasn't going to hurt Batpaw, of course, but she wouldn't learn if she went easy. Batpaw needed the experience.

She watched Batpaw closely as the young cat circled her, and it became even harder not to laugh. She could understand trying to use strategy, but Mistysky was able to read the apprentice's thoughts as well as she could see her reflection in a puddle.

As soon as Batpaw leapt, Mistysky moved her body, allowing her to hit her flank. Okay, maybe she was going easy on her still. Dang it, Mistysky!

With a grunt, the tabby butted her head against the apprentice, pushing her away in a way that wouldn't hurt.

"That wasn't too bad, but a real opponent would not let you hit them like I did. By taking the time to circle, you let me have plenty of time to react. I knew exactly what you were doing before you even did it. You need to make your moves quickly, so they will be harder to guess. Try again."

Mistysky used headbutt, dealing 5 damage and costing 5 stamina.

Mistysky
21/30 HP
75/80 SP

Batpaw
15/20 HP
53/60 SP

Soft Spot [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 13:35

Batpaw let out a squeal as she was headbutted. ohh uhhh ookkay... wow you have a really bony hard head she squeaked shyly . Batpaw tried to mimic what Mistysky had just done. She ran at Mistysky in a goofy looking charge and ran smack into her the same way Mistysky had done.

She felt kinda dizzy from that actually. woahhh she managed to say before falling on her rump the hit had made her dizzy and off balance.

Batpaw used an interesting style of headbutt costing 5 stamina

Mistysky
17/30 HP (-4)
75/80 SP

Batpaw
15/20 HP
48/60 SP(-5)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 19:50

Mistysky was a little dumbfounded when Batpaw came charging at her. So much so that she didn't even bother countering the attack. Not like it was going to do much damage, anyway. If anything, it hurt Batpaw more than it had hurt her, as only one of them was on the ground right now. She couldn't even figure out what to say. So instead, she just walked up to the disorientated apprentice and bopped her on the head with a paw.

"I don't know what in the name of StarClan you just did, but never do it again. The worst you did to me was leave me speechless, and that is hard to do. Come on, get back on your feet, and show me how a real warrior fights, not some clumsy badger!"

Mistysky used Front Paw Blow, dealing 6 damage and costing 5 sp.

Mistysky
17/30 HP
70/80 SP

Batpaw
9/20 HP
48/60 SP

Soft Spot [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 19:57

Batpaw was still dizzy from the ridiculous headbutt she did and then she got bonked on the head again...

She blushed embarrassed i'm trying! she protested in a shy meow more so frustrated at herself than anything else really.

alright so maybe she was not so great at fighting hmm show her how a warrior fought? That meant to play it risky right? probably.

Seeing an opportunity she took it, she slunk on the ground and pushed off with her back feet attempting to get under mistysky and suprise her

Batpaw attempts Belly rake...

Dice rolls a 1 Belly rake fails in the worst way possible

She had not done that right at all she miscalculated how far to push off with her back paws and instead of sliding under mistysky to land easy hits she instead sorta did an akward half flop on the ground in front of her opponent... Batpaw was lying on her back complelty exposed to Mistyskys paws and she whimpered slightly looking up at the warrior in an upside down spot...

heh heh... oops she managed to say.

She laid her ears back a bit ashamed of how awful she was doing this fight... first she nearly knocked herself out trying to headbutt her opponent and now she did an akward half flop on the ground in front of the warrior...

I promise Im trying she thought to herself but was so shy she couldnt bring herself to say it.

hmm so much for showing Mistysky how a warrior fought... she indeed felt very much like the clumsy badger that misty had jsut talked about

Mistysky
17/30 HP
70/80 SP

Batpaw
4/20 HP (-5 recoil damage for failure in character Misty gets easy hits on her exposed flop)
23/60 SP (-25)

More Swiftheart

Last edited by swiftheart on Wed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15046

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 19:57

The member 'swiftheart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Soft Spot [c] Mistpe10
Soft Spot [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:11

Mistysky shook her head, a sigh coming from her as Batpaw flopped in front of her. She hadn't even managed to get a hit on her. And Mistysky wasn't even doing anything. "Is this battle training or a funny performance? You have to stay on your paws, Batpaw!"

Slightly annoyed now, Mistysky jabbed a paw in the exposed stomach, and then cuffed the she-cat's ear.

"Alright, if you are done messing around now, I think we are done with this mock battle. Why don't you sit down and I demonstrate a few things instead?" And maybe forget this whole disaster?

Mistysky used Front Paw Blow, dealing 6 damage and costing 5 stamina. KO pending.

Soft Spot [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyWed 2 Feb 2022 - 20:21

Batpaw gave an oof as he belly got poked and she gave up laying there looking up at the warrior. she held her paws up non threateningly

ahh... I give up she meowed tiredly

Batpaw has surrendered and no longer in the fight

Batpaw sat up after catching her breath... she could hear the disappointment in Mistyskys voice... ouch that hurt.

The words didn't hurt as much as the self disappointment she felt in herself. She had done pretty bad and Mistysky didnt even look that tired or hurt at all... she had barely even gotten any hits in.

She felt like she was wasting the warriors time ... she didnt mean to she was just not a natural fighter, she didnt enjoy this and causing pain was not something she really looked forward to. She nodded at the suggestion of Mistysky demonstration idea.

I--im sor--rry Mistysky she was able to manage saying with her usual heavy stutter.

Im Im Im doing my b-bb ... bbbest

she winced and closed her eyes... she was very self concious about her speech impediment and she silently cursed herself for being so awkard.

Why cant you do anything right? she asked herself.

She sat up straighter and looked at Mistysky yeah... show m-mme your demo she meowed shyly while shuffling on her paws.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Virgo Horse

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] EmptyThu 3 Feb 2022 - 18:06

Mistysky let out a sight as Batpaw clearly grew more nervous as the day went on. "Alright, take some deep breaths before we do anything, alright? All of this was just practice, okay? Just to see where you are at. Don't let it bother you. I'm sorry I snapped a bit, you are still learning. Would it help if we went back to camp? Have some fresh kill and rest? Then we can continue the lesson later. I don't want you overworking yourself."

Soft Spot [c] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soft Spot [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soft Spot [c]   Soft Spot [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Soft Spot [c]
Page 1 of 1