Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting Training [for Swift]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Hunting Training [for Swift] Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022 - 10:52

Snow covered the ground as Shrikestorm made his way to the apprentice den. He wasn't feeling great, but it wasn't bad enough to head to the medicine den. Instead, he just pushed through it as he found Batkit. "Let's go hunting, Batkit," he mewed, stepping out of the den and waiting for his apprentice on the outskirts of the camp.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2870

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyFri 21 Jan 2022 - 10:56

Batpaw got up quickly and followed her mentor to the outskirts of the camp. She was a really quiet cat especially around those she had not gotten to know yet. She shivered a little excited ready to get her first lessons in with her new mentor.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptySun 23 Jan 2022 - 14:28

Shrikestorm took Batpaw out into the territory, stepping through the heavy snow. Most of the prey would be hidden from the harsh weather, but not all of it. "Can you smell anything, Batpaw?" He nodded towards the territory, sniffing as well to see what he could sense.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptySun 23 Jan 2022 - 14:39

Batpaw followed behind her mentor out into the territory. She sniffed the cold air. She could smell a rabit was nearby. She nodded. I can smell rabbit she meowed in a quiet whisper.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 17:39

"Good," he smiled, having already picked up on that piece of prey. "Now, try and catch it. Remember your hunting stance for this weather." It was tough weather for hunting, but they needed to train. If they could hunt in the worst weather, they'd be great in better weather.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 17:43

She nodded and got into a hunters crouch she stalked as quiet as she could towards the rabbit she had smelled.

The weather was indeed awful and she shivered in the cold of it.  She tried her best to stay focused. She wanted to do a good job for her mentor and deputy.  

When she got closer she wiggled her tail back and forth excitedly... oops that was probably a bad idea.

hopefully the rabbit had not seen that movement.

She pounced at the prey, fore- arms extended outward at her target.

The rabbit bounded away.... but it was not scared of the apprentice.... nope the rabbit had seen a shadow pass overhead... Batpaw was completly unaware until it was far to late.

That is when she heard it a whooshing sound of powerful wings right above her. She squeeled in suprise and pain as powerful talons gripped into her pelt opening up wounds of blood.

Owl has been summoned from by bad luck roll... ugh
enemy owl used Talon strike on Batpaw causing 7 damage

ahhh! help meeee she whimpered in pain the talons slicing deep. BAtpaw had no fighting experiance and curled up into a ball shivering as the owl circled around overhead hoping to finish what it had started as it came in for another attack.

Batpaw:
13/20 hp (-7)
53/60 sp (-7 from the hunting attempt)

Owl:
30/30 hp
80/90 sp (-10 for talon strike)

More Swiftheart

Last edited by swiftpelt on Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 17:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15113

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 17:43

The member 'swiftpelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Hunting Training [for Swift] Mistpe10
Hunting Training [for Swift] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyTue 25 Jan 2022 - 16:39

"Batpaw!" Shrikestorm raced towards Batpaw and the owl, leaping as the owl came down for another attack. He slashed at it with his claws, then snapped at it with his teeth, showing no mercy. They were having such rotten luck with predators lately. It was ridiculous.

Shrikestorm used Swift Strike, then Snap, dealing 17 damage and using 17 stamina.

Shrikestorm:

60/60 HP
123/140 SP

Owl:
13/30 HP
80/90 SP

Batpaw:
14/20 HP (Moor Runner passive)
53/60 SP
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyTue 25 Jan 2022 - 16:51

Batpaw curls up into a little ball to scared to do anything. Having no battle training she hopes her mentor can fend off the attacker.

The owl screeched as it was hit but dove again striking at Batpaw.

Owl uses swoop on Batpaw!
Batpaw is stunned and cannot attack this turn

Batpaw yells in pain as talons rip into her again ahhhh she screams

Shrikestorm:
60/60 HP
123/140 SP

Owl:
13/30 HP
65/90 SP (-15)

Batpaw:
6/20 HP (Moor Runner passive -9+1 = -8)
53/60 SP

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022 - 17:04

Shrikestorm could see that his apprentice was in deep trouble, and he leapt again to protect her. He performed the same actions against the owl, knocking it to the ground. He quickly administered the killing bite, ending its attack once and for all.

Shrikestorm used Swift Strike, then Snap, dealing 17 damage and using 17 stamina.

Shrikestorm:

60/60 HP
106/140 SP

Owl:
-4/30 HP (ded)
65/90 SP

Batpaw:
6/20 HP (Moor Runner passive)
53/60 SP

Shrikestorm quickly helped his apprentice up onto her paws. "Are you okay?" he asked, checking all over her for those talon injuries.
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022 - 18:06

Batpaw struggled to her paws... she was bleeding bad and she felt sore all over from where the bird had torn into her.

owww she whimpered.

she glared at the dead owl. walking over to it she clawed at the dead owl Stupid bird! she curses.

she shudders and smiles weakly up at Shrikestorm t-... thanks for saving me she stutters.

(aight I guess we can end it here I got my hunting and fighting reqs in one go :) so thats cool. Unless you wanted to continue the topic.)

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022 - 16:35

"Well, I certainly wouldn't leave you to die," Shrikestorm, though he still checked until he was satisfied that Batpaw was okay to return to camp. "Let's get you back to the medicine den just in case." He grabbed the owl - why not? - and began heading back to camp, but through the owl's scent he smelled something else: rabbit. "One more go," he reasoned, placing the owl down and running gently through the snow towards his target. The weather was harsh, but his mind was clear. That allowed him to get the jump on his prey, nabbing and killing it before it could run. Well, at least they had something for the fresh kill pile.

Last edited by King Falcon I on Thu 27 Jan 2022 - 16:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15113

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] EmptyThu 27 Jan 2022 - 16:35

The member 'King Falcon I' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Training [for Swift]   Hunting Training [for Swift] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Training [for Swift]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: