Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cold Marshes [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2998

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 10:33

Burningwing had served his sentence in camp, albeit grudgingly. It wasn't his job to coddle any of his apprentices and he never would. Murkystar's over-reaction to his training methods aside, he had trained Cicadashriek into a fine warrior. He intended to do the same with Nightstalker. If the leader was waiting for an apology, she would never get one. It was about mid-morning when he realized he wasn't going to get anymore sleep. He stood up out of his nest and quietly stepped over other sleeping warriors. He'd walk around the territory for a bit, he supposed. The sentence was over. No one would stop him from leaving camp unless they wanted a well-placed claw in their eye. He was surprised that as he neared the edge of the camp... he heard pawsteps. His ears swiveled behind him and he looked lazily over his shoulder. Amberdawn was approaching... What did she want?

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 11:02

Amberdawn was skeptical, to say the least, as she watched Burningwing heading out of camp. "You're up awful early. I would have thought you would at least wait a bit before making your grand escape. Don't you even want some company? Or do you plan to just sulk on your own?"

Last edited by Karuna on Tue 18 Jan 2022 - 15:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15033

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 11:02

The member 'Karuna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Camp Invasion Dice' :
Cold Marshes [C] Failuredice

Cold Marshes [C] Mistpe10
Cold Marshes [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 11:08

Burningwing stared at her with an expression that could only be described as... unimpressed. The chill in the air wasn't bothering him. In fact, even this entire harsh leaf-bare wasn't bothering him. What bothered him was everyone thinking they had some form of authority over him.

"Hardly an escape when I am allowed to leave and do as I please. You know... unlike you." Okay he was being grumpy. She didn't deserve that kind of talk. "You're an adult Amberdawn and so am I. You do as you please. I will do as I please."

And that was the end of that conversation, as far as he was concerned. If she wanted to come out of camp with him, fine. He wasn't going to stop her. It didn't mean no one else wouldn't, however. He began to walk out of camp, indifferent as to whether or not she wanted to follow him out. To the Dark Forest with what the high ranks wanted. They were all morons anyway and undeserving of his loyalty.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyTue 18 Jan 2022 - 15:15

"Well, I suppose since I can do as I please, you won't mind if I join you. I want to stretch my legs, and since I need another warrior, you get to be it."

The queen gave the younger tom a cocky look, daring him to say anything in opposition, before brushing past him. She was not about to leave Burningwing alone, not after what she had heard of what he did to Nightstalker.

Cold Marshes [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 7:04

Burningwing shrugged in response. "I don't mind if you come with me. I'll probably be taking a long walk though." She'd better not complain about it either. He walked out of camp with Amberdawn in tow. The marsh was cold, but at least he wasn't as affected as short haired cats. The deeper pools of the marsh were likely frozen too, which made travel all the safer. At least he didn't need to worry about pulling a queen out of mud or quicksand...

The two Shadowclanners left camp that morning... unaware of what was coming...

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Marshes [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Marshes [C]   Cold Marshes [C] Empty

Back to top Go down