Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i dare you >:)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

i dare you >:)  Empty
PostSubject: i dare you >:)    i dare you >:)  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 15:41

Though he was well aware of the fact that leaving by himself in the thick of leafbare probably wasn’t the most intellectual decision he could make, Otterpaw set out for Fourtrees with determination in his pawsteps. He knew the next gathering wasn’t terribly far away, but he wanted to get a leg up on the other new apprentices, and, admittedly, bragging rights that he got to see it before they could. So, he trudged through the snow as quickly as he could, both to keep his body temperature as high as he could to keep warm, and so that he could get this over with as soon as possible. When he finally saw what he assumed to be the Great Oaks, he smiled confidently and continued on, peeking around large mounds of snow and ice and, finally, giving himself a nod of approval when he reached the inside of the clearing. The big rock in the center was amazing, and while he was tempted to climb it himself, he figured that would be best to save until he became leader for real (Which he was confident would happen, of course. Who else would Perchstar pick as her deputy, when the time came?). For now, he sat at the Great Oak closest to RiverClan’s territory and watched the snow fall, taking in the scenery.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: i dare you >:)    i dare you >:)  EmptyFri 31 Dec 2021 - 18:10

Hawkpaw was bored, pelting others with snowballs in camp wasn't enough to sate his need for fun. So he did what any good apprentice would do, and decided to make his way to Fourtrees, so he could see it in all its snowy glory. It wasn't a great reason, but when had he ever needed a reason to do something? He body cleared snow from his path easily, long fur keeping him warm enough to keep from turning back. Eventually, the trees themselves came into view, and an unexpected scent revealed itself. He was pretty sure it was Riverclan, it smelled a bit like the gorge. Silently, he ambled toward the scent, his dark form clearly visible from afar in the white snow. If the cat wanted to talk, whatever. If the cat wanted to fight, they'd get hit and go down and realize they made a big mistake. Either way, Hawkpaw was approaching, and it'd be up to them what to do. Because, all in all, Hawkpaw just didn't really care.

i dare you >:)  Downlo48 i dare you >:)  Downlo50 i dare you >:)  Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i dare you >:)    i dare you >:)  EmptySat 1 Jan 2022 - 19:13

Across the clearing, Otterpaw saw a small dot of dark brown, and he was immediately drawn to it. He unsheathed his claws, remembering the constant reminders that predators were running rampant as of recent. As the figure drew nearer, though, a vaguely familiar scent reminiscent of one of RiverClan’s borders became apparent, and eventually, he recognized the shape against the snow as a cat. As it grew closer, Otterpaw wrinkled his nose, as exaggerated as he possibly could, and mewed, Ew. Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but you seriously need to consider bathing. You smell worse than the dirtplace after someone had a bad fish.” Taking a forepaw to his nose, Otterpaw pretended to cover it, making sounds of disgust as he stared at the cat across from him. At this point, he was fairly sure it was a WindClanner- the tom had come from that direction, and smelled similarly to the scent markers at the gorge. Regardless, he knew it wasn’t a “friendly” cat.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw | [P]alekit | [R]edkit
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice | [P] SkC Kit | [R] WC Kit
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: i dare you >:)    i dare you >:)  EmptySun 2 Jan 2022 - 14:32

Hawkpaw heard the taunts across the clearing and just kept coming, lumbering at a steady pace toward the apprentice. He wanted to talk like that to him? Good luck. He just made a bad choice. Because it was then that the large tom started speeding up, just like he was hunting one of Windclan's hares. The land was his domain, and there was no water around here to retreat to. He leaped, claws unsheathed, at his opponent, attempting to bowl him over. His speed was superior, even if he was slow for a Windclan cat. He was still Windclan.

Hawkpaw used Jumping Strike, dealing 6 (+3 first move) damage, and using 7 stamina!

Hawkpaw

20/20 HP
53/60 SP (-7)

Otterpaw
11/20 HP (-9)
60/60 SP

i dare you >:)  Downlo48 i dare you >:)  Downlo50 i dare you >:)  Downlo49

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | #666d96
Palekit♀ | Kit | Skyclan | #8d8ab5
Redkit♀ | Kit | Windclan | #8c2a2a
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's warrior cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i dare you >:)    i dare you >:)  EmptyTue 4 Jan 2022 - 9:46

Otterpaw furrowed his brow when the tom kept coming and didn’t respond to his taunts, wondering what possessed him to behave in such an odd manner. Otterpaw realized what was happening when be began speeding up, heading directly towards him, but by that point it was too late. A big “OOMPF!” came from the smaller tom as he was tossed to the snowy ground, and he hissed, ”Oh, you big oaf! It’s even worse up close!” Rising to his paws, Otterpaw lunged toward Hawkpas and pinned him to the ground, muttering in his ear, ”You may have the advantage of size and speed, but at least I’ve got enough of a brain to use smart moves instead of just throwing my weight around like a fish outta water!”

Otterpaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 Health Points and using -15 Stamina Points. Hawkpaw is pinned for one turn.

Otterpaw:
11/20 HP
45/60 SP [-15]

Hawkpaw:
14/20 HP [-6]
53/60 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on Tue 4 Jan 2022 - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt